Question Specific game doesn't work on POCO X3 Pro / Mirage Memorial

Search This thread

sunnyend

Aug 7, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
As the title says, this very specific game doesn't work on my poco x3 pro. At first, I thought the game had shutdown its servers, but I tried to download it on my friend's phone (a Motorola) and turns out, the game is still running like a charm. So just out of curiosity I also downloaded the game on my cousin's phone (which is also a Poco X3 pro, same ver. and whatnot) and guess what? App opens, screen goes black and game closes.

Under the game comment section there are plenty of ppl claiming the game doesn't work on their POCO, so I wanted to know if there is a way I can bypass this or if its something related to the game code/stuff.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
As the title says, this very specific game doesn't work on my poco x3 pro. At first, I thought the game had shutdown its servers, but I tried to download it on my friend's phone (a Motorola) and turns out, the game is still running like a charm. So just out of curiosity I also downloaded the game on my cousin's phone (which is also a Poco X3 pro, same ver. and whatnot) and guess what? App opens, screen goes black and game closes.

Under the game comment section there are plenty of ppl claiming the game doesn't work on their POCO, so I wanted to know if there is a way I can bypass this or if its something related to the game code/stuff.

Game last update: 2019

Can try different custom ROMs like ArrowOS or Pixel.

If it can be launched in custom ROMs, then it's like MIUI's issue.

If it cannot be launched in custom ROMs, it's likely Game's incompatibility issue.

sunnyend

Aug 7, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Game last update: 2019

Can try different custom ROMs like ArrowOS or Pixel.

If it can be launched in custom ROMs, then it's like MIUI's issue.

If it cannot be launched in custom ROMs, it's likely Game's incompatibility issue.
Yea, the devs haven't touched the game in a while, therefore it doesn't receive updates anymore, still a good game to kill the time. Seems like the solution is really installing a custom ROM then