• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Speed up your fingerprint unlock and make it faster

Search This thread

Bl4Ck R34Ct0r

Nov 25, 2014
Tebessa
Hey guys I found this guide on how to make your A51 fingerprint faster..
1) Open Settings, go to Apps, tap the 3-dot menu button at the top and select Show system apps.
2) Search for com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.settings and select it.
3) Go to Battery » Optimize battery usage and make sure you have selected All apps from the drop-menu at the top.
4) Search for com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.settings again and tap the toggle to disable this function.
5) Reboot your phone to apply the changes.

biometrics-hack_1.png

biometrics-hack_2.png

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
1) Open Settings, go to Apps, tap the 3-dot menu button at the top and select Show system apps.
3) Go to Battery » Optimize battery usage and make sure you have selected All apps from the drop-menu at the top.
4) Search for com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.settings again and tap the toggle to disable this function.

biometrics-hack_1.png

biometrics-hack_2.png
Doesnt work

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
Well it did for me, but still they say it might not work for every device depending on settings and use; as some use background processes limit and it makes system process a little bit slower to launch.
na cause when you back out it goes back to default and show nothing optimized again. Makes you pickes apps again. Even after reboot. I bet if you check it will correct itsself. Sorry this does not work

ibtsam3301

Apr 2, 2018
got one ui 2.1 update in Pakistan...fingerprint feels hella fast than before....firmware is off course availabile on sam mobile...try it out...definitely u ll feel difference in fingerprint

dornfinger4

Apr 30, 2011
EU
What i did:
i recorded one finger a bit over 50%, then i use the same finger of the other hand to fill it up to 100%.
This procedure i repeated twice for another two fingers.

It doesn´t make it that faster, but it´s much more comfortable, because i can use 6 instead of 3 fingers.

progamfa23

May 14, 2020
it works and in the one ui 2.5 it is already preset not optimized, so samsung understood why the unlocking of the device was slow and they solved this problem.
anyway thanks for the guide:):cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

biometrics-hack_1.png

biometrics-hack_2.png
    Well it did for me, but still they say it might not work for every device depending on settings and use; as some use background processes limit and it makes system process a little bit slower to launch.
    It worked for me thx
    Noice I did feel it being faster