Splash1 and Bootscreen Compilation!

Search This thread

joerkc

Jun 26, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
www.just-help.us
To make it easier for all of us, I'm compiling one thread to have most of the available splash screens and boot animations. I have the splash screens that were formatted properly in the SPLASH1 thread to begin with. From now on (at the time of this edit) simply pm me the link to download and a screenshot, and I'll gladly put them in too.

All files are hosted on xda unless otherwise noted; thus xda membership is required for download.

To install a splash1, rename the file to PB31IMG.zip if it isn't already, put in the root of your sd card, reboot into hboot, press volume up to confirm the install, and you'll have a new splash screen.

You can find out how to install the boot animations for each individual rom from the rom cook, but in general, the bootanimation.zip goes into the /system/media directory. You are permitted to ask questions for each individual rom in the topic, provided you search first.

If you're looking at the SPLASH1s, it's assumed that you have S-OFF (aka unrevoked forever) already done. If not, you should do such first. However, the boot animations do not need S-OFF.

As you can see, I've started adding boot animations too. I will be searching for them and adding them as I find them, but please pm me yours if you'd like it included. I can't find every one on my own. :)

Also, to add to this list, feel free to post it in this topic. I'll be checking it as well as my pms daily, and adding them to the main list. :)

The authors deserve all credit for the following splash screens and boot animations; I did not make them. If an author would like to request his name with a splash screen, simply pm me. If an author for some reason wouldn't like his splash screen(s) included, again, pm me and I'll remove it at your request.

Note; not that I'm concerned, but simply to make it as clear as possible. I do not guarantee these entries. I did not test all of them. I did test some, but will guarantee none. The links are all checked when adding to the post; the contents are not. If a link becomes broken, simply tell me and I'll remove it. If you manage to brick your phone somehow (I honestly don't think it's possible with either of these things; but in the case that it is) I take no responsibility for the links or their contents which can be found posted below.

Last edited:
Reactions: patchouliandcolt

joerkc

Jun 26, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
www.just-help.us
Splash1's:

Last edited:

joerkc

Jun 26, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
www.just-help.us
Boot animations:

Last edited:

joerkc

Jun 26, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
www.just-help.us
Future Expansion (Maybe themes? Icon packs? Who knows?) Placeholder

What would YOU like to see posted here? Post your suggestions or shoot me a pm; all posts are read, as are all pms. :)

My idea: Live wallpaper compilation. Yes? No?

Last edited:

IShootPixels

Jul 29, 2010
Has anyone pushed a boot animation while using skyraider? I had pushed them before while running stock 2.2 but can't seem to push a new boot passed the skyraider boot. Anyone have destructions? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my incredible Droid Incredible using the XDA app

coolkp

Jun 15, 2010
Has anyone pushed a boot animation while using skyraider? I had pushed them before while running stock 2.2 but can't seem to push a new boot passed the skyraider boot. Anyone have destructions? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my incredible Droid Incredible using the XDA app

For the skyraider ROM's the bootanimation and android_audio files are stored in the /system/media folder.

Push your files to that location to change your boot animation

IShootPixels

Jul 29, 2010
I tried...

adb shell
adb push bootanimation /system/media

and...

adb push bootanimation.zip /system/media

but neither worked. says, "/sbin/sh: adb: not found" and I've mounted the phone via recovery. What am I doing wrong?

coolkp

Jun 15, 2010
I tried...

adb shell
adb push bootanimation /system/media

and...

adb push bootanimation.zip /system/media

but neither worked. says, "/sbin/sh: adb: not found" and I've mounted the phone via recovery. What am I doing wrong?

You do not need to use the adb shell command, just the adb push commands. Also before you push the files, make sure you have the system partition mounted in recovery.

IShootPixels

Jul 29, 2010
Boot animations:

Link for Cyborg Boot animation appears broken for me. Firefox says can't open. Anyone else?
EDIT: I know why. hhttp

the337

Jun 5, 2010
I know you have the HTC Incredible and Unrevoked black and white but I was wondering if you have the separate splash screens for them too meaning the black version of just "HTC Incredible" and the black version of the regular Unrevoked since the white htc is just stock and the white unrevoked is on the website.

joerkc

Jun 26, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
www.just-help.us
I know you have the HTC Incredible and Unrevoked black and white but I was wondering if you have the separate splash screens for them too meaning the black version of just "HTC Incredible" and the black version of the regular Unrevoked since the white htc is just stock and the white unrevoked is on the website.

I do not at the moment; i'll do a quick search and put the unrevoked one that they have recommended in the list. As for the stock; i don't have it, but if you post it i'd gladly add it.

EDIT: Added the stock and the unrevoked. :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Splash1's:

Boot animations:

To make it easier for all of us, I'm compiling one thread to have most of the available splash screens and boot animations. I have the splash screens that were formatted properly in the SPLASH1 thread to begin with. From now on (at the time of this edit) simply pm me the link to download and a screenshot, and I'll gladly put them in too.

All files are hosted on xda unless otherwise noted; thus xda membership is required for download.

To install a splash1, rename the file to PB31IMG.zip if it isn't already, put in the root of your sd card, reboot into hboot, press volume up to confirm the install, and you'll have a new splash screen.

You can find out how to install the boot animations for each individual rom from the rom cook, but in general, the bootanimation.zip goes into the /system/media directory. You are permitted to ask questions for each individual rom in the topic, provided you search first.

If you're looking at the SPLASH1s, it's assumed that you have S-OFF (aka unrevoked forever) already done. If not, you should do such first. However, the boot animations do not need S-OFF.

As you can see, I've started adding boot animations too. I will be searching for them and adding them as I find them, but please pm me yours if you'd like it included. I can't find every one on my own. :)

Also, to add to this list, feel free to post it in this topic. I'll be checking it as well as my pms daily, and adding them to the main list. :)

The authors deserve all credit for the following splash screens and boot animations; I did not make them. If an author would like to request his name with a splash screen, simply pm me. If an author for some reason wouldn't like his splash screen(s) included, again, pm me and I'll remove it at your request.

Note; not that I'm concerned, but simply to make it as clear as possible. I do not guarantee these entries. I did not test all of them. I did test some, but will guarantee none. The links are all checked when adding to the post; the contents are not. If a link becomes broken, simply tell me and I'll remove it. If you manage to brick your phone somehow (I honestly don't think it's possible with either of these things; but in the case that it is) I take no responsibility for the links or their contents which can be found posted below.
    give this a try!
    The text file and image name is different for Inc. Won't work on ur phone

sent from dinc