• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SpO2 TPK

Search This thread

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<manifest xmlns="http://tizen.org/ns/packages" api-version="5.5.0.2" package="com.samsung.shealth_gear" version="4.16.1600">

Will do some tests...

Best Regards

Reactions: MixenSK

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
No idea why...

... nobody help...
...nobody is able to do some research...
...nobody with IDA and/or Reverse E. skills
...no GW3 user...

Oh sorry.
My fault. Is Tizen. :poop:

Anyway.

Attached SH crap Version 16.1600...

Plan for 2021... to find GW3 cheap on Ebay for research...
And/or friendly helpfull GW3 user... because no luck on ebay yet...

And I am NOT so happy to buy expensive s h it for study... because GW3 is ugly ehm too expensive.

Best Regards

Attachments

• SH_161600_TPK.zip
    32.8 MB · Views: 81
Reactions: MixenSK and Vuska

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
@Ankit_Kumar_

With SDB... rooted Watch required...

But more then 1 other wayS...

If you have GW3 like SM-R840 or something like this... you can write me Private Message... this Conversation thingie...

Best Regards

ercion

Apr 15, 2021
Pakistan
@adfree I came here after following Dante63's ECG/BP thread. I have a GWA2 and I'm trying to run SpO2. After signing, installing firstBlood_oldest_v19_pubPriv_v1.tpk, giving permissions and launching it, I have ran into the same problem as Vuska and 73sydney, i.e., it get's stuck at around 80%. Any ideas?

Reactions: adfree

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
This is known since monthS.. because we have NO final solution.

IMHO I have several examples uploaded...

Difference between old way and TPK only... is...

You need no ROOT on watch...
AND you not need to make pain in a. to uninstall SH... because SPO2 is inside Samsung Health...

IMHO I have simplified the old way... in hope more then 1 user could contribute...
Research... Reverse Enginer... do some brain activity... to find final solution.

Still none help from GW3 user...

Best Regards

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Memo to me...

Since October 2020:

In German I know this:
Von nichts kommt nichts.

This seems really true in Tizen world.

Best Regards

Reactions: xaser66 and ABQHr

Kitem

Apr 21, 2021
HI to all,

Just bought the GW3 (SM-R840 / R840XXU1BUD1 / SM-R840NZKALUX) to use with my Galaxy S20 Ultra (SM-G988B/DS - SAOMC_SM-G988B_OXM_LUX_RR_0010) and I was shocked when I found that I can't use the ECG and BP because it seems the Samsung Health Monitor is available for the whole EU except for Luxembourg (one of the founders of the EU community). On top of this, I can't find the SpO2 on the watch.....not my greatest day.....

So, I was searching for a way to force it to work and I found this post.

I read several pages (not yet all of them) and found some useful youtube links; however, since they are dated back to 2020 I was wondering whether they are still valid or if there is a newer procedure to change the location to my GW3.

Do I have to do the same for my S20 as well?

I have also noticed I'm missing the Samsung Pay app.....

I will be more than happy if I can help you back (but you should tell me what to do and maybe how :p )

Cheers

Reactions: adfree

Vuska

HI to all,

Just bought the GW3 (SM-R840 / R840XXU1BUD1 / SM-R840NZKALUX) to use with my Galaxy S20 Ultra (SM-G988B/DS - SAOMC_SM-G988B_OXM_LUX_RR_0010) and I was shocked when I found that I can't use the ECG and BP because it seems the Samsung Health Monitor is available for the whole EU except for Luxembourg (one of the founders of the EU community). On top of this, I can't find the SpO2 on the watch.....not my greatest day.....

So, I was searching for a way to force it to work and I found this post.

I read several pages (not yet all of them) and found some useful youtube links; however, since they are dated back to 2020 I was wondering whether they are still valid or if there is a newer procedure to change the location to my GW3.

Do I have to do the same for my S20 as well?

I have also noticed I'm missing the Samsung Pay app.....

I will be more than happy if I can help you back (but you should tell me what to do and maybe how :p )

Cheers
Yes, still same... and as i know, page 1 already updated.
And... great... as you have GW3, maybe you can provide some help to sir Adfree for SpO2 too...

(y)

Kitem

Apr 21, 2021
Yes, still same... and as i know, page 1 already updated.
And... great... as you have GW3, maybe you can provide some help to sir Adfree for SpO2 too...

(y)

Thanks, I will then try the procedure.
I will be glad to help if I can

I know not much about Restriction in your country...

If I check this, I see 9 blocked countries for Blood Oxygen:

You can write to me Conversation... "Private Mail"...

I am from Germany... so German is easier for me.

Best Regards

I will send you a private message.

EDIT: I sent you a message, but I'm not sure I can send you a "private mail" since I'm a new member

EDIT2: In the meantime, I have found the BO as widget (as reported by adfree in the first page). It works, but I'm still not able to use the ECG/BP. Not sure whether the issue is with the watch or the phone (or both)

Last edited:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Code:
sdb install samsungapps-000005543326-21087945-100100001.wgt
pulled samsungapps-000005543326-21087945-100100001.wgt  100%         20MB
1 file(s) pulled. 0 file(s) skipped.
samsungapps-000005543326-21087945-100100001.wgt   494 KB/s (21087945 bytes in 41.625s)
path is /opt/usr/home/owner/apps_rw/tmp/samsungapps-000005543326-21087945-100100001.wgt
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[start] val[update]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[10]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[12]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[15]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[17]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[20]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[23]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[25]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[28]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[30]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[33]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[35]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[38]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[41]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[43]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[46]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[48]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[51]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[53]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[56]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[58]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[61]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[64]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[66]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[69]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[71]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[74]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[76]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[79]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[82]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[84]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[87]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[89]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[92]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[94]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[97]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[install_percent] val[100]
__return_cb req_id[1] pkg_type[tpk] pkgid[com.samsung.health_sensor_ext] key[end] val[ok]
spend time for pkgcmd is [23546]ms

Newer Version of this special "SH ext" leaked...

I have installed on my SM-R820 DUA7 and will check...

Best Regards

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Still with my skills and tricks nothing new...

I am still waiting for help from GW3 user(((s)))... :devilish:

In Ebay I saw some offer for defect GW3... but no idea what is damaged... because 100 Euro is not really cheap for dead device...

?

Still reason for GW3 feedback is... to identify where the f$%ing Trigger is... inside SH TPK or inside Firmware/Kernel?

Still in all SH and also inside these SH Sensor ext crap is:
libspo2.so

With text strings:
Code:
tizen.org/system/model_name [%s] get_platform_str fail  secspo2_api /sys/class/sensors/hrm_sensor/module   
AFE4920 AFE4930
SM-R820 SM-R825 SM-R830 SM-R835 Renaissance
SM-R840 SM-R845 SM-R850 SM-R855 Noblesse   
[%s] fail
  [%s] success
   [%s] prj(%s) sen(%s) lib(%s) TD: %d
   spo2_lib(%s), TD (%d), %d, %d(%.2f/%.2f), %d(%u/%.2f(%d)), %d(%d), %s,
 __Initialize_SpO2_Algorithm_Parameters  SpO2Algo_Deinit [%s] fail getModelName / %d secspo2_util

Why is this inside?

Why?
AFE4920

Is this Library involved or fake dummy or?

IMHO answer can come easier from tests with GW3...

But I have no GW3...

Best Regards

Reactions: xaser66 and MixenSK

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
First Version I found...
com.samsung.health_sensor_ext

And now i added second from this month...
Still no idea what in main is tested...

Best Regards

Attachments

• specialSH_May_v2.zip
    19.9 MB · Views: 78
Reactions: xaser66 and MixenSK

hamid.seyedani

Oct 7, 2013
Tehran
Still with my skills and tricks nothing new...

I am still waiting for help from GW3 user(((s)))... :devilish:

In Ebay I saw some offer for defect GW3... but no idea what is damaged... because 100 Euro is not really cheap for dead device...

?

Still reason for GW3 feedback is... to identify where the f$%ing Trigger is... inside SH TPK or inside Firmware/Kernel?

Still in all SH and also inside these SH Sensor ext crap is:
libspo2.so

With text strings:
Code:
tizen.org/system/model_name [%s] get_platform_str fail  secspo2_api /sys/class/sensors/hrm_sensor/module  
AFE4920 AFE4930
SM-R840 SM-R845 SM-R850 SM-R855 Noblesse  
[%s] fail
  [%s] success
   [%s] prj(%s) sen(%s) lib(%s) TD: %d
   spo2_lib(%s), TD (%d), %d, %d(%.2f/%.2f), %d(%u/%.2f(%d)), %d(%d), %s,
__Initialize_SpO2_Algorithm_Parameters  SpO2Algo_Deinit [%s] fail getModelName / %d secspo2_util

Why is this inside?

Why?
AFE4920

Is this Library involved or fake dummy or?

IMHO answer can come easier from tests with GW3...

But I have no GW3...

Best Regards

Dear friend
Finaly i sold my galaxy watch active 2 and today buy galaxy watch3
I wana help to

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Still need GW3 ...

test result... for further research...

IMHO it is not my fault that no easy 5 minute 1 click solution...

Best Regards

Reactions: paul92

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung not add Blood Oxygen in Tizen 5.5.0.2 for GWA2...
    😭

But I will check our older findings... with SM-R820 DUA3...

Test checklist...

A
    This still work... so red LED not deactivated fully...

B
    My Rooting is still working. So I have Root access in DUA3...

C
    Maybe mistake... w-home trick seems not work... to enable BloodOxy Widget...
    Will check later again with open eyes...

D
    Hmmm...
    sdb push w-manager-service /usr/apps/com.samsung.w-manager-service/bin/

No luck yet to make the Widget visible like before...

E
    sh-3.2# launch_app com.samsung.shealth.measure
    ... successfully launched

Shows same "not avaliable"...

Will proceed with SH mods...

F
    Code:
    usr\lib\libsensor-genuine.so.4.1.27
    usr\lib\sensor\libsensor-hal.so

Still 2 hits for search text string:
    SPO2_MONITOR_SENSOR
    Simple edit of manifest.xml allow me now to start Blood Oxygen in 3 wayS...

Code:
    D:\SDB\SDB260>sdb shell launch_app com.samsung.shealth.measure

D:\SDB\SDB260>sdb shell launch_app com.samsung.shealth

2 Commands because I have simple replaced shealth with shealth-measure...

And this allows me also by clicking the Icon...

Now next changes... rename... to run also where SH is installed...
    I have Root and ways to deinstall...

I am trying to simplify also for others...

Best Regards
    Old method was to replace text string SM-R820 with SM-R840...

In my tests with DUA3 SM-R820 I realized this is not "Driver switch"... but kind of blacklist...

So my "new" method is:

A
    Code:
    sdb root on

sdb shell mount -vo remount,rw /

sdb push shealth-measure /usr/apps/com.samsung.shealth_gear/bin

Only changed text string SM-R820 into SM-R821...

B
    To start Blood Oxy I send Command:
    Code:
    sdb shell launch_app com.samsung.shealth.measure

This means only progress like before... but with less modified files...

Now will try to do more text string changes... because SH TPK contain in every Binary Model Name text strings...
    Will check if blacklist stuff or something else...

Best Regards
    I will be receiving a GW3 sometime next week. Not sure if I will keep it yet as it is probably to big for my skinny wrists :D.
    But I would be up to do the necessary testing for you @adfree
    Puh, I spent hourS dayS without Luck to get FUB5 to root via FOTA procedure...

Now I found way to bypass Security and successfully updated my SM-R500 to FUB5 Tizen 5.5.0.1 with Root access.

So I can do soon more stupid tests. Blood Oxygen related...

Best Regards