• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Sprint Crediting people for Hardware issue.

Search This thread
S

soulysephiroth

Sprint sent out a news update letting us know that people who had hardware issues with their G4's were getting a $50 dollar bill credit.
20151216_092029.jpg
If you were one of those people, and haven't received a text message about it, contact customer care and they have issue you the credit.

wilsonch1551

Jan 2, 2014
Interesting

They told me yesterday in a chat with Customer Service that it was because when I bought the phone there was a promotion.

Sprint sent out a news update letting us know that people who had hardware issues with their G4's were getting a $50 dollar bill credit.
View attachment 3578750
If you were one of those people, and haven't received a text message about it, contact customer care and they have issue you the credit.

centran

Jan 8, 2010
too bad I had to send mine into LG for repair because they wouldn't touch my phone. guess that means I won't get this credit either.

RevChappy

Dec 29, 2015
It was targeted to anyone who had to replace their phone before fix was made. Has to been during that time before September.

You also should try and call back and deal with different reps or ask to speak to a supervisor to get the credit.