[Sprint] Force Roaming

Search This thread

geeksmurf

Nov 9, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Coming from a E4GT I used the Roam Control app to force roaming when needed. Seems it doesn't work with the G2. :crying: What is the method for forcing roaming?

tcrimsonk

Oct 28, 2010
Wish I knew, would like to force roaming myself, for calls at home where I get 0-1 bars of Sprint service :-/
I'm sure a solution will be found eventually.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

If you have decent cable internet service at home, call sprint and ask them for a free Airave device.

EllGuapo

No Airrave for me

If you have decent cable internet service at home, call sprint and ask them for a free Airave device.

I thought about one of them but didn't really like the thought of Sprint getting first access to my internet service, and another device plugged into that area sucking down energy (I think I have about 20 now, it is near my entertainment center so I can use ethernet on my Xbox / Roku). Thankfully the Network Vision updates have brought me decent voice service in my home now, and 4G/LTE in a lot of areas around my house outside! They really just need to enable wi-fi calling on all phones, it is silly not to have it going by now, IMO.