Sprint Lg V40 LM-405UA to Tmobile android 10

Search This thread

megadrive007

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys, I just bought an Unlocked Spring LG V40 lm-405ua that is on Android 9. Can I simply flash it to the latest Tmobile firmware which is Android 10? Thanks

AsItLies

Nov 4, 2009
tucson
Hey guys, I just bought an Unlocked Spring LG V40 lm-405ua that is on Android 9. Can I simply flash it to the latest Tmobile firmware which is Android 10? Thanks

No, you absolutely cannot and should not do that. T-mobile's roms / devices use their own specific hardware encryption / signature.

There's a caveat with virtually any of the major threads for pretty much all LG devices, and that is the guide / rom etc applies to ALL versions EXCEPT T-MOBILE.

And that's because of their own unique encryption / hdwr signature. Basically, you flash a t-mobile rom ONLY to a t-mobile phone.

cheers

Reactions: megadrive007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, you absolutely cannot and should not do that. T-mobile's roms / devices use their own specific hardware encryption / signature.

There's a caveat with virtually any of the major threads for pretty much all LG devices, and that is the guide / rom etc applies to ALL versions EXCEPT T-MOBILE.

And that's because of their own unique encryption / hdwr signature. Basically, you flash a t-mobile rom ONLY to a t-mobile phone.

cheers