Sprint Lg V40 LM-405UA to Tmobile android 10

Search This thread

megadrive007

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys, I just bought an Unlocked Spring LG V40 lm-405ua that is on Android 9. Can I simply flash it to the latest Tmobile firmware which is Android 10? Thanks

AsItLies

Nov 4, 2009
tucson
Hey guys, I just bought an Unlocked Spring LG V40 lm-405ua that is on Android 9. Can I simply flash it to the latest Tmobile firmware which is Android 10? Thanks

No, you absolutely cannot and should not do that. T-mobile's roms / devices use their own specific hardware encryption / signature.

There's a caveat with virtually any of the major threads for pretty much all LG devices, and that is the guide / rom etc applies to ALL versions EXCEPT T-MOBILE.

And that's because of their own unique encryption / hdwr signature. Basically, you flash a t-mobile rom ONLY to a t-mobile phone.

cheers

Reactions: megadrive007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, you absolutely cannot and should not do that. T-mobile's roms / devices use their own specific hardware encryption / signature.

There's a caveat with virtually any of the major threads for pretty much all LG devices, and that is the guide / rom etc applies to ALL versions EXCEPT T-MOBILE.

And that's because of their own unique encryption / hdwr signature. Basically, you flash a t-mobile rom ONLY to a t-mobile phone.

cheers
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone