Sprint Luns Full Backup with Last Update

Search This thread

mclarenf195

Mar 26, 2013
LG G8X ThinQ
thanks, I'm going to try, I imagine that it is restored with QFIL, I've tried a thousand things with several KDZ but I can't solve the ntcode error, network and fingerprint sensor error.

mclarenf195

Mar 26, 2013
LG G8X ThinQ
That's stock Sprint.That will fix it all.Just copy the LUNS files in to the Qualcomm folder.

Friend I have a question, should I restore the LUNS files with fh_loader how in the netmsm guide?

I don't delete anything? I leave the partitions how are they? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

mclarenf195

Mar 26, 2013
LG G8X ThinQ
Yes,restore them with fh_loader like netmsm's guide says.No,leave everything as is and just flash away!Make sure you make a back up first just in case anything goes wrong.

I can install the backup without problems, I perfectly restore the imei and stop giving the NTCODE error, I also restore the serial as before. Unfortunately, the network error continues, apparently the solution for now is only with box, thank you very much for your help and patience, let me know if you have any news.

Reactions: Surgemanxx

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG G8X ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
I can install the backup without problems, I perfectly restore the imei and stop giving the NTCODE error, I also restore the serial as before. Unfortunately, the network error continues, apparently the solution for now is only with box, thank you very much for your help and patience, let me know if you have any news.
Even with a Medusa box,the G8x as of now can't repair the network permalock issue after IMEI repair.V60 yes from what I was told,but I would still need to see proof of that myself because I sure haven't seen it..lol...But,glad I could help you partially with the backup!

Reactions: mclarenf195

St.Noigel

Mar 7, 2013
Ivano-Frankivsk
Friend I have a question, should I restore the LUNS files with fh_loader how in the netmsm guide?

I don't delete anything? I leave the partitions how are they? Thanks for the help.
Did you have any luck with restoring? I flash LUNs to my g8x but still have no network (flashed native modem and modemst)

Top Liked Posts