• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Sprint N6 From Best Buy

Search This thread

truckroot

Jan 16, 2011
Westlake
I can confirm that the Sprint N6 I got from Best Buy is unlocked. I took out the pre-installed Sprint sim prior to powering the device on. Put my Straight Talk sim in and set the APN settings and have voice and data connections.

Ordered online last Friday and just picked it up from UPS. If this is anything like what is happening with the Amazon models, better hurry before word gets out.

via OnePlus or N5

KB112

Jan 13, 2010
East SF-Bay Area
Cool, mine was supposed to be delivered from BB yesterday. UPS pushed it out until today. The thing is, some people think it gets locked if it's first powered on and activated with the Sprint SIM? I don't know if there is truth to that though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

truckroot

Jan 16, 2011
Westlake
Cool, mine was supposed to be delivered from BB yesterday. UPS pushed it out until today. The thing is, some people think it gets locked if it's first powered on and activated with the Sprint SIM? I don't know if there is truth to that though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know if there's any truth to it either, but I was told that if you do with the sim in the Sprint activation app gets downloaded automatically.

via N6