• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

Spy app

barberboy420

Aug 15, 2011
Soooo I'm sitting in the barbershop and I hear a couple of people talking about an app that they spy on there
girl with. Something about downloading it to there phone first then you g et emails letting you know what they're doing. How true is this? ??
Powered by M.O.A.R Beast!

Reactions: BobSpoonFork

tpike1296

May 28, 2013
Whitmore Lake
Soooo I'm sitting in the barbershop and I hear a couple of people talking about an app that they spy on there
girl with. Something about downloading it to there phone first then you g et emails letting you know what they're doing. How true is this? ??
Powered by M.O.A.R Beast!
I get similar functionailty, and a LOT more, using the AndroidLost application, which is available on the Play Store.

Reactions: BobSpoonFork

IDontKnowMang

Aug 19, 2013