• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[SPYDER/UMTS_SPYDER][ROM] [4.4] [UNOFFICIAL] [PORT]Ehndroix V 14.8.21

Kilroy.

Aug 5, 2012
Cologne
This ROM looks really great, but I'm not able to download it: The Website says it is currently inactive because oft to many downloads or something, for several hours now. Could you maybe upload it to another site? BTW, I have an umts_spyder.

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Free mobile app

Decon1

Dec 11, 2010
This ROM looks really great, but I'm not able to download it: The Website says it is currently inactive because oft to many downloads or something, for several hours now. Could you maybe upload it to another site? BTW, I have an umts_spyder.

Thanks a lot!

Working fine now: umts_Spyder: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B-zn3y2bXLzuVUowa1h0MVlEaVU&export=download

Its from Google Docs- The message says no virus scan because the files too big. It should download.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Kilroy.

Sedariya11

Aug 27, 2011
Mumbai
Working fine now: umts_Spyder: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B-zn3y2bXLzuVUowa1h0MVlEaVU&export=download

Its from Google Docs- The message says no virus scan because the files too big. It should download.

Good Luck!
Still cant download it as it is giving the following error:

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Decon1

Dec 11, 2010

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
I was using this rom for a day, everything went good until the night. I forgot to chrage my phone and it went 0%. Now when i try to charge it iget battery with question mark icon. the phone does not recognize battery. Tried charging the phone for 3 hours and still get the phone boot up. I did mange to boot a single time to the homescreen but had 0% so powered off immidiatly. Cant boot in safe mod, cant boot recovery.
Any ideas? please help!!

Kilroy.

Aug 5, 2012
Cologne
I was using this rom for a day, everything went good until the night. I forgot to chrage my phone and it went 0%. Now when i try to charge it iget battery with question mark icon. the phone does not recognize battery. Tried charging the phone for 3 hours and still get the phone boot up. I did mange to boot a single time to the homescreen but had 0% so powered off immidiatly. Cant boot in safe mod, cant boot recovery.
Any ideas? please help!!
Nothing to do with ROM, but with battery, which is very sensitive. NEVER let it reach 0%!

If you can get to the ? screen, remove charging cable and hold POWER + VOLUME KEYS to restart your phone. Right after reaching the Motorola logo, plug in the charger again. If you can reach the bootstrap screen, boot into recovery and try to charge it for at least ½ hour. At least, thats what worked for me.

Reactions: torecdude

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
Nothing to do with ROM, but with battery, which is very sensitive. NEVER let it reach 0%!

If you can get to the ? screen, remove charging cable and hold POWER + VOLUME KEYS to restart your phone. Right after reaching the Motorola logo, plug in the charger again. If you can reach the bootstrap screen, boot into recovery and try to charge it for at least ½ hour. At least, thats what worked for me.

i managed to get somehow to safestarps menu before but now i keep getting battery with question mark. I'm charging the phone overnight and will try your advice tomorrow morning.

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
@Kilroy. i managed to boot into safestrap!!! battery is showing +5%. im letting the phone charge for an hour. now my question is : should i wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik and cache? wipe battery stats? or should i try to normally boot phone? i fear that the phone might not boot up and i wont be able to get to safestrap again.
Thank you so much for your help and im sorry this is off topic but its saving my phone :)

Kilroy.

Aug 5, 2012
Cologne
@Kilroy. i managed to boot into safestrap!!! battery is showing +5%. im letting the phone charge for an hour. now my question is : should i wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik and cache? wipe battery stats? or should i try to normally boot phone? i fear that the phone might not boot up and i wont be able to get to safestrap again.
Thank you so much for your help and im sorry this is off topic but its saving my phone :)
Let it charge for a while. If the phone was working fine before the battery crash, I dont think there is a reason to wipe anything. As to deleting battery stats, I dont think they exist in KK, but I might be wrong.

After charging for ~15 minutes, the recovery battery indicator should go up. When I had the problem, I let it charge until it reached 50%, at which time I could boot my Rom without problems.

Back to topic: Managed to download Rom via MEGA link (thanks @Decon1 !), working very smoothly. Many thanks to the developer and the porter!

Reactions: torecdude

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital
Let it charge for a while. If the phone was working fine before the battery crash, I dont think there is a reason to wipe anything. As to deleting battery stats, I dont think they exist in KK, but I might be wrong.

After charging for ~15 minutes, the recovery battery indicator should go up. When I had the problem, I let it charge until it reached 50%, at which time I could boot my Rom without problems.

Back to topic: Managed to download Rom via MEGA link (thanks @Decon1 !), working very smoothly. Many thanks to the developer and the porter!

There is no option in SS to delete battery stats, this was only a BMM option. Some time ago, I think dtrail wrote a method to do this manually but I can't remember in which thread was it, maybe in SS thread... :(

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014

There is no option in SS to delete battery stats, this was only a BMM option. Some time ago, I think dtrail wrote a method to do this manually but I can't remember in which thread was it, maybe in SS thread... :(
Phone is boots up normally! Thank you so much kilroy you saved me! as for battery stats i wiped from settings. As for the rom its working perfect!

Aceplanet

Mar 22, 2013
I tried downloading it onto my computer (mac) and it opened, I also tried downloading it onto a windows computer and it still opened. i'm not sure what it is, but i think its just my phone. I also tried using the M10 version of CM11. It appears that no matter what rom i try to install, it tells me it is unable to open the zip. I am running Safestrap v3.73 on a Droid RAZR XT912, if that matters.

EDIT:
I fixed it. The download was not bad, however I found out that the zip file cannot be on the SD card it has to be on the actual phone for it to install. I'm not sure if that is unique to me or not but yeah, that is how I got it to work.

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone