AVD Rom Based Stock 11.2.A.0.31
Please Do Not Mirror Any Of Our Files
[B][U]Disclaimer [/U][/B] Everything on XDA Developers is tried by your own choice and own free will. We are not responsible in the unlikely case your device gets bricked damaged. Or in the very unlikely case your device turns into a deceptacon and takes over the world.
Please Do Not Mirror Any Of Our Files
Here I present AVD Rom which is stock based. packed with extra features and tweaks. It is all most lag free fast & fluid ui. AVD Is Now A Dark Moon Team Project I hope you all enjoy what sony should have given us If any of you can't post on the thread then please post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46225513#post46225513 and me or one of the senior members will answer please do not pm me.
- Completely Deodexed
- All apks zipaligned
- BusyBox PreInstalled
- 100% SuperCharged
- init.d Support (run your favorite shell scripts on stock kernel)
- ext_card Mounted As sdcard
- Removed some Un Needed apps
- New Lockscreen
- New conversations
- New Honami Framework
- New boot animation - AVD Customed
- Xperia V Keyboard
- New Album & Movies
- Xperia Z wallpapers
- Xperia Z Ultra Walkman
- Small Apps
- Flashgordon app flash zips without a recovery Used At Your Own Risk!
- New Calculator
-New Honami Home Launcher
-DoCoMo System Ui
Plus much more.
Locked Bootloader Installation Instructios
I recomend staring on rooted .31 firmware. Make a nandroid backup before you do anything
1a) download rom zip & ftf file place rom zip on the root of sdcard not in a folder.
2)Download & install CWM from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2333078 the jb kernel to reflash is .21 FW just flash my kernel ftf.
3) Boot into CWM wipedata/factory reset wipe cache partition Navigate to Advanced wipe Dalvik cache
4) Next navigate to mounts & storage format/system (ONLY SYSTEM)
5) Next go to install zip from sdcard. Then Choose zip from sdcard. Find my AVD Rom V1.x.zip install.
6) When Installation has finished navigate back to advanced and choose fix permitions
7) After that take the battery out for at least 10 seconds[/COLOR] (NOOB'S DO NOT LET THE PHONE BOOT UP AS THE ICS KERNEL IS STILL INSTALLED YOU WILL GET A BRICK)
7) Take out battery Flash my kernel ftf or you can use vengeance kernel.
8) Open flashtool drag my Stock Kernel ftf file you downloaded into the flashtool window when files have finished preparing connect phone in flashmode (hold vol- key while connecting usb) when its finished flashing reboot. Enjoy.
Unlocked Bootloader Installation Instructions
1) Download rom zip, ftf & Addon if you want it. place Rom & Addon zip on externel sdcard
2) Fastboot CM10 kernel for CWM. Boot into CWM
3) Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partiton, go to advanced wipe dalvik cache. then go to mounts & storage format system.
4) Go to install zip from sdcard choose zip from externel sdcard. flash rom.
5) when installation is finished go back to advanced choose fix permissions.
6) Next take out battery open flashtool & flash my kernel ftf
7) Reboot device. Enjoy
Addon Installation Instructions
1) Boot to CWM by the instructions for you bootloader status in first instrutions
2) Wipe cache partition & dalvik cache.
3) install zip from sdcard choose the addon you downloaded
4) After it has finished take out battery & flash kernel ftf then reboot.
AVD Bug Fix Instructions
1) Download the fix AVD 1.6V zip from atachments
2) Extract/unpack the zip to your sdcard
3) With you favorite root browser push systemui.apk to /system/app give permissions rw-r-r
4) push framework.jar to system/framework give permissions rw-r-r
And your all done.
AVD Rom Latest Release: https://mega.co.nz/#!OhYmVQLb!D4Qt1Hy9gsEgfiFbIKfDeiUWW78RIo-oNTonuCssWHk
Latest Release Mirror: http://www.4shared.com/zip/49nmRBKa/AVD_RomV16.html
Addon Archive: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/23macj2g9sx60/AVD_Addons
Rom Archive: https://mega.co.nz/#F!elpjCTiT!GewDfirKrGIzwUjXO3Gt-g
Kernel ftf: https://mega.co.nz/#!KlZlSLBI!InCg31egMl8AkW2MwiQkxhkyuN9yAmlJVuTtNt1tWgM
Kernel ftf mirror: http://www.4shared.com/file/MLr0lK-k/st26i_112A031_Kernel_By_Gavste.html
Why Not Put One Of My AVD Banners In Your Signature
[B]Changelog:[/B] V1.6 -Added honami framework (addon to be flashed) -Added honami home -Added honami themes -Added honami system ui -Added honami skech app V1.5a -Removed build prop tweaks (interfered with walkman audio) -Walkman fixed -Small apps fixed -Added X-Reality (only active in album & movies) V1.5 -Added xperia z ultra walkman -Added new semcclock app -Added Xperia i1 widgets -Added Small Apps (waiting for Aeron Sagar to release system ui) -Added new init.d scripts for performance -Added supercharged init.rc -Added Build prop tweaks V1.4 -Updated framework to 2013 -slightly modded bootanimation for AVD -Call dialer bug fixed -New phone book (white) -New Phone dialer (white) -Added sony screen mirror app -Removed R3al Launcher -Added Aeron Sagar's Home.apk -Removed more bloatware -More performance tweaks -Added 2 more shell scripts to improve performance & Stability [COLOR="red"]Rom Is Even More Stable[/COLOR] V1.3 -Completely rebuilt -Xloud Fixed -Vpt Fixed (sound enhancement bug) -Removed More Bloatware rom is lighter V1.2 - Album Fix - New semc clock app - Updated bootanimation to fit screen - Added Xperia Link - Added some new stock wallpapers V1.1- - Walkman Fix V1.0- -Initial Release
@Aeron sagar for the use of his amazing mods thankyou my friend
@zeppelinrox for Awesome V6 SuperCharger. Original Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=16635544#post16635544
@androguy.fr for flashgordon
@TeamMex for sd remount tutorial
@neroyoung for tweaks
@Mata_Ratos for testing and feed back.
@saif1012 for system ui png fix