[ST26i] Dark Moon. AVD Rom 4.1.2 [locked/unlocked Bootloaders]V1.6 Released 22nd Sept

Was This Worth installing?

• Hell Yeh

Votes: 167 86.5%
  • No Way

Votes: 26 13.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Eduardo C.

Apr 21, 2012
It works like a charm except one thing... the screen does'nt turn off after the 30 sec of inactivity.

One question... what means the permanent notification on the status bar "newly mounted media detected"??

Last edited:

Mata_Ratos

Jan 14, 2013
OPPO Find X3 Lite
but it's always there...

Any help on the screen not turning off?

Thanks

My screen turns off after 30 seconds, or whatever time you set. The media scanner something icon that appeared on top means that you haven't made a full first system boot. You have to boot the system and don't mess around too much, until the screen turns black with a big button saying POWER OFF. Then you press it and you phone will shut down. Then just turn it on and the media icon won't appear anymore, and maybe the screen not shuting down issue will also disappear. Since it's only 30/40 minutes to reflash everything, I advise you to start again from scratch and let the first boot run completely until that button appears. If you have a lot of media on your phone,it's normal that it'll take longer to read it all.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

A noob question here. What is odexed and deodexed?

Sent from my ST26i

Google is your friend. :) I'm not 100% sure, but it's like, if an app is odexed, it means that it "unchangeable", it's settings are already there, and it'll boot faster. These apps are not customizable.
A Deodexed app means it's more customizable, but it'll also take longer to open up because the odex is not already there. But it'll take longer ONLY the first time. After that, is as fast as odexed, or even faster.

I think that's also why it's advised when you have you phone fully functional to wipe dalvik-cache, so that new odex files are created according to whatever apps you have.

Something like that. :)

Reactions: Eduardo C.

Eduardo C.

Apr 21, 2012
My screen turns off after 30 seconds, or whatever time you set. The media scanner something icon that appeared on top means that you haven't made a full first system boot. You have to boot the system and don't mess around too much, until the screen turns black with a big button saying POWER OFF. Then you press it and you phone will shut down. Then just turn it on and the media icon won't appear anymore, and maybe the screen not shuting down issue will also disappear. Since it's only 30/40 minutes to reflash everything, I advise you to start again from scratch and let the first boot run completely until that button appears. If you have a lot of media on your phone,it's normal that it'll take longer to read it all.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

OMG, the POWER OFF button was the culprit!!!

Now everything is OK! :D

Thank you, Mata Ratos (*)

(*) are you Portuguese? ;)

Last edited:

Mata_Ratos

Jan 14, 2013
OPPO Find X3 Lite

OMG, the POWER OFF button was the culprit!!!

Now everything is OK! :D

Thank you, Mata Ratos (*)

(*) are you Portuguese? ;)

Sou. :) Já me tava a passar por não conseguir meter root nisto. Por 130 euros mais pontos, é um tlm porreiro.

Yes. :) I was already going nuts for not being able to root this phone. For € 130 + points, its a really good phone.

Eduardo C.

Apr 21, 2012
Sou. :) Já me tava a passar por não conseguir meter root nisto. Por 130 euros mais pontos, é um tlm porreiro.

Yes. :) I was already going nuts for not being able to root this phone. For € 130 + points, its a really good phone.

Eu também sou... quanto ao tlm, concordo que pelo preço é de facto uma excelente opção.

Bom mesmo, era conseguirmos meter-lhe uma Rom CM10 para bootloader bloqueado, como é o meu caso.

Last edited:
Reactions: short.rockerz

samyyy96

Feb 19, 2013
Great blazing fast ROM, but the only thing I wish are the widgets from the stock launcher on the new Z styled launcher :) weather, walkman etc.

maple_mak

Mar 3, 2013
Johor Bahru
AVD Rom Based Stock 11.2.A.0.31

2) Sorry sorry :( down grade to ICS .28 or .75

3) Root ICS Install CWM

4) Boot into CWM wipedata/factory reset wipe cache partition Navigate to Advanced wipe Dalvik cache

5) Next navigate to mounts & storage format/system (ONLY SYSTEM)

5) Next go to install zip from sdcard. Then Choose zip from sdcard. Find my AVD Rom V1.zip install.

See the red words, it no need downgrade to ICS because you need call us format /system, doesn't it? :eek:

And, does the boot animation was too big?

Last edited:

ROS!U

Feb 12, 2013
Hello!!
I've got a problem with album and walkman.First I cant send picture with bluetooth,the album has got FC. Second thing is WALKMAN.He cant play song.Song play only one second...after is silence...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AVD Rom Based Stock 11.2.A.0.31

Code:
    [B][U]Disclaimer [/U][/B]
    Everything on XDA Developers is tried by your own choice and own free will.
    We are not responsible in the unlikely case your device gets bricked damaged. 
    Or in the very unlikely case your device turns into a deceptacon 
    and takes over the world.

Team%20Moon.png

Please Do Not Mirror Any Of Our Files

Here I present AVD Rom which is stock based. packed with extra features and tweaks. It is all most lag free fast & fluid ui. AVD Is Now A Dark Moon Team Project I hope you all enjoy what sony should have given us :) If any of you can't post on the thread then please post here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46225513#post46225513 and me or one of the senior members will answer please do not pm me.

Features:

- PreRooted

- Completely Deodexed

- All apks zipaligned

- BusyBox PreInstalled

- 100% SuperCharged

- init.d Support (run your favorite shell scripts on stock kernel)

- ext_card Mounted As sdcard

- Removed some Un Needed apps

- New Lockscreen

- New conversations

- New Honami Framework

- New boot animation - AVD Customed

- Xperia V Keyboard

- New Album & Movies

- Xperia Z wallpapers

- Xperia Z Ultra Walkman

- Small Apps

- Flashgordon app flash zips without a recovery Used At Your Own Risk!

- semcnotes.apk

- New Calculator

-New Honami Home Launcher

-DoCoMo System Ui

Plus much more.

Screen Shots
    Screenshot_2013-09-04-12-13-46.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-04-12-14-21.png

Screenshot_2013-09-04-12-14-36.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-04-12-35-40.png

Screenshot_2013-09-22-15-53-48.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-22-15-53-38.png

Screenshot_2013-09-04-15-02-29.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-22-15-54-20.png

Screenshot_2013-09-04-21-54-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-04-21-54-31.png

Screenshot_2013-09-05-11-20-16.png

Locked Bootloader Installation Instructios

I recomend staring on rooted .31 firmware. Make a nandroid backup before you do anything

1a) download rom zip & ftf file place rom zip on the root of sdcard not in a folder.

2)Download & install CWM from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2333078 the jb kernel to reflash is .21 FW just flash my kernel ftf.

3) Boot into CWM wipedata/factory reset wipe cache partition Navigate to Advanced wipe Dalvik cache

4) Next navigate to mounts & storage format/system (ONLY SYSTEM)

5) Next go to install zip from sdcard. Then Choose zip from sdcard. Find my AVD Rom V1.x.zip install.

6) When Installation has finished navigate back to advanced and choose fix permitions

7) After that take the battery out for at least 10 seconds[/COLOR] (NOOB'S DO NOT LET THE PHONE BOOT UP AS THE ICS KERNEL IS STILL INSTALLED YOU WILL GET A BRICK)

7) Take out battery Flash my kernel ftf or you can use vengeance kernel.

8) Open flashtool drag my Stock Kernel ftf file you downloaded into the flashtool window when files have finished preparing connect phone in flashmode (hold vol- key while connecting usb) when its finished flashing reboot. Enjoy.

Unlocked Bootloader Installation Instructions

1) Download rom zip, ftf & Addon if you want it. place Rom & Addon zip on externel sdcard

2) Fastboot CM10 kernel for CWM. Boot into CWM

3) Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partiton, go to advanced wipe dalvik cache. then go to mounts & storage format system.

4) Go to install zip from sdcard choose zip from externel sdcard. flash rom.

5) when installation is finished go back to advanced choose fix permissions.

6) Next take out battery open flashtool & flash my kernel ftf

7) Reboot device. Enjoy

Addon Installation Instructions

1) Boot to CWM by the instructions for you bootloader status in first instrutions

2) Wipe cache partition & dalvik cache.

3) install zip from sdcard choose the addon you downloaded

4) After it has finished take out battery & flash kernel ftf then reboot.

Locked Bootloader Update Instructions

Install CWM as before in first installation wipe cache partition go to advanced wipe dalvik cache install rom reflash a jb kernel reboot. All done
    Unlocked Bootloader Update Instructions

Download latest rom Flash CM10 kernel boot into CWM wipe cache partition go to advanced wipe dalvik cache then flash rom. after install has finished reflash stock kernel ftf or vengeance kernel reboot. All done

AVD Bug Fix Instructions

1) Download the fix AVD 1.6V zip from atachments

2) Extract/unpack the zip to your sdcard

3) With you favorite root browser push systemui.apk to /system/app give permissions rw-r-r

4) push framework.jar to system/framework give permissions rw-r-r
    And your all done.

Downloads:

Why Not Put One Of My AVD Banners In Your Signature

Sony%20AVD%20Sig%20Pic.PNG

Sony-Xperia-Z%20Sig%20Pic.PNG

Code:
    [B]Changelog:[/B]
    V1.6
    -Added honami framework (addon to be flashed)
    -Added honami home
    -Added honami themes
    -Added honami system ui
    -Added honami skech app

V1.5a
    -Removed build prop tweaks (interfered with walkman audio)
    -Walkman fixed
    -Small apps fixed 
    -Added X-Reality (only active in album & movies)

V1.5
    -Added xperia z ultra walkman
    -Added new semcclock app
    -Added Xperia i1 widgets
    -Added Small Apps (waiting for Aeron Sagar to release system ui) 
    -Added new init.d scripts for performance
    -Added supercharged init.rc
    -Added Build prop tweaks

V1.4
    -Updated framework to 2013
    -slightly modded bootanimation for AVD
    -Call dialer bug fixed
    -New phone book (white)
    -New Phone dialer (white)
    -Added sony screen mirror app
    -Removed R3al Launcher
    -Added Aeron Sagar's Home.apk
    -Removed more bloatware
    -More performance tweaks
    -Added 2 more shell scripts to improve performance & Stability
    [COLOR="red"]Rom Is Even More Stable[/COLOR]

V1.3
    -Completely rebuilt
    -Xloud Fixed
    -Vpt Fixed (sound enhancement bug)
    -Removed More Bloatware rom is lighter

V1.2
    - Album Fix
    - New semc clock app
    - Updated bootanimation to fit screen
    - Added Xperia Link
    - Added some new stock wallpapers

V1.1-
    - Walkman Fix

V1.0- 
    -Initial Release

CREDITS-
    @Aeron sagar for the use of his amazing mods thankyou my friend ;)

@zeppelinrox for Awesome V6 SuperCharger. Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=16635544#post16635544

@androguy.fr for flashgordon

@TeamMex for sd remount tutorial

@neroyoung for tweaks

@Mata_Ratos for testing and feed back.

@saif1012 for system ui png fix

Bugs:

-Mobile data toggle does not work in notifacation draw or on power widget

-Setting up wifi in setup wizard force closes setup wizard

-Uninstalling an app shows android.acore error (does not affect anything)

-No voice typing on xperia keyboard
    Original honami status bar with quick toggles ported.

Original Xperia z ultra home ported.

Honami sketch app ported.

Original honami themes with new accent colors ported. Upload tomorrow;)

So get ready for hit the thanks button for appreciate me to port more stuffs.......... :cool:
    AVD V1.6 in testing stage will release later today if alls well or tomorrow otherwise my friends. Me and Aeron Sagar have formed a team Dark Moon and will collaborate on projects see our signatures :D
    OK V1.6 released the honami framework is an addon so download from the addon archive and must be flashed after the rom is installed and booted to the home screen. Then go back to CWM and flash the framework. sound mod will be an addon aswell keep a look out for it.
    The rom size only 15.6mb??
    My appologys bro all fixed :)