[EOL] [STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

cybermorph

Jan 17, 2011
Awesome build. Wondering if engineering mode can be enabled again through Log Kit as I can no longer install it..... also with factory reset seems it sometimes locks internal memory so can't install or transfer files.... reinstall sometimes works, but now I noticed after about an hour I have access again, which is weird.

Also after a factory reset strangely enough the camera app didn't install. But everything else seems to work like it did. Wondering is it possible just to get your version of it it was pretty cool with all the pixel 6 features included.

Last edited:

AlexMirrors

May 19, 2015
OnePlus One
OnePlus 5
Hello, my first time with PE. Flashed with OrangeFox with no issue. Encryption works and I managed to get certified Play Store with Magisk Canary. First impressions very good and I didn't find any bug so far. Good job and thanks for the ROM!

Solid Mercury

Aug 1, 2012
Bengalooru
@xLexip Thanks for this ROM. I installed this ROM without any issues. Using JIO sim from India and everything is working fine. I didn't have to do anything extra to get that working. May I know what is stopping from supporting mobile data from second sim card. This is something which has not been supported since PE 11.

slmklc

Jun 22, 2015
Just clean flashed it but camera is not working. Black screen then crashing. Dunno why and any fix ?

slmklc

Jun 22, 2015
No clue what you've done then, it works for me and others. You could try using another version or package of t.me/ngcam or the OnePlus Camera from lexip.dev/pe.

Just clean flashed wiped all of the phone including SD card. Flashed like instructed :/ formatted f2fs cache,data and system partitions, flashed magisk stable version. One of these may be the culprit ?

Baptiste94

Dec 21, 2015
Paris
Thank you for the ROM ! What's the best way to hide root (Magisk), Magisk Hide is no longer present in the magisk menu, neither does Zygisk. Thank you.

I can use Zygisk on DotOS A11 but doesn't seem to work here.

Gigobaito

Jun 24, 2016
Anyone experiencing this strange bug where the lockscreen clock doesn't sync with the system clock?
I've checked /persist/time/ as an unrelated old Git issue report suggested, but I've found it empty. Could that be the issue? According to the thread there should be a bunch of files in there. TWRP also displays the incorrect time...

Jan 16, 2012
Not being able to use Wifi Calling on Airtel Sim, does anybody have a solution for this? I have tried cleaning Cache and restarting using TWRP but still no help.

xLexip

PE12-Clean.png

And so it continues... A new build is out!​

Download, Changelog, Release Notes and Guides

Learn more at lexip.dev/pe!​

Please use the Telegram Group for problems and questions instead of this thread.

Atari702

Jun 12, 2021
One more issue in oneplus 5t android 12 rom when I connect my earphone in my phone my screen are black and fully stuck my device and I remove my earphone it's working well, I can't using my earphone please maker give update and solve also this problem it's not stable😭😭
Hello! Have the same issue. OP 5t, Sennheiser TWS2. Disabled Aptx not solve the problem.

Natanfrost

Nov 4, 2021
Good night, I would like again if someone could help me, because it is my turn of the bootloader testing the first time or unlocking the bootloader time easily, however I had blocked it again and had to know about the factor of the second time in development, and now that I want to test again, the cell phone simply does not enter the bootloader unlock option, even with the oem unlock enabled and debugging, I have already tried it with fastboot and pc, but the error still persists, does anyone know what it could be?

erro op5.png

Top Liked Posts