[STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

Natanfrost

Nov 4, 2021
Good night, I would like again if someone could help me, because it is my turn of the bootloader testing the first time or unlocking the bootloader time easily, however I had blocked it again and had to know about the factor of the second time in development, and now that I want to test again, the cell phone simply does not enter the bootloader unlock option, even with the oem unlock enabled and debugging, I have already tried it with fastboot and pc, but the error still persists, does anyone know what it could be?

erro op5.png

greenleaf10

Oct 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I came from the latest OOS 10.0.1. Followed the instructions to install the latest TWRP reocvery, wiped Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, and Data partitions and installed the latest Pixel Experience ROM zip file. I was able to boot into Pixel Experience. However, on the first screen, after I clicked on "get started", the phone got stuck on the animation. I waited long enough, at least 10 minutes, and nothing happened other than the animation. I then got back into recovery, wiped the partitions, and used ADB side load to reinstall the rom zip file. Still was not able to get pass the animation after clicking on "get started". Am I missing something?

xLexip

I came from the latest OOS 10.0.1. Followed the instructions to install the latest TWRP reocvery, wiped Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, and Data partitions and installed the latest Pixel Experience ROM zip file. I was able to boot into Pixel Experience. However, on the first screen, after I clicked on "get started", the phone got stuck on the animation. I waited long enough, at least 10 minutes, and nothing happened other than the animation. I then got back into recovery, wiped the partitions, and used ADB side load to reinstall the rom zip file. Still was not able to get pass the animation after clicking on "get started". Am I missing something?
Did you remove you screen lock before?

necovap

Jan 22, 2014
EDIT: I've read the "Known Issues" sections and is not a problem of this ROM, sorry for this post. THE ROM IS AMAZING THANK YOU!

Hi, I have a problem. I followed the instructions and everything worked fine, the rom is amazing! I booted on ROM and all ok, but when I tried to enter recovery again, It says it can't decrypt data (invalid login). I've removed screen lock and still the same. I always use the same password, so is an error. I wanted to flash magisk but can't do anything on recovery now.

It's not a major problem for me, because I have it recently installed everything and can reinstall with magisk this time, but it's a bit strange that you can't enter TWRP again...

The few things I could try are brilliant,this ROM is amazing! Thank you for your job. I really appreciate how you contribute to avoid leaving this phone apart

Last edited:

CM06

Aug 20, 2012
France
Superbe rom !
Pour moi tout fonctionne parfaitement.
mon seul problème est que sur le dernier twrp 3.6.0.9.0 les noms des fichiers de la sdcard ne s'affichent pas en clair (je n'ai pas de mot de passe, pas de schéma, pas d'empreintes digitales). Quelqu'un peut-il me dire comment réparer car je ne peux rien flasher. Merci.

daobrabeza

Nov 29, 2014
OnePlus 5
Hey guys! The ROM seems super nice. Thanks a lot, xLexip.

Can someone please tell me how exactly to get root access? I flashed Magisk like instructed, changing the name and extension to Magisk.zip. When I enter Magisk it states N/A for the installed status..

I was reading the official guide by topjohnwu (https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html) and was wondering if I really need to follow all of the steps mentioned there.

Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance.

xLexip

Hey guys! The ROM seems super nice. Thanks a lot, xLexip.

Can someone please tell me how exactly to get root access? I flashed Magisk like instructed, changing the name and extension to Magisk.zip. When I enter Magisk it states N/A for the installed status..

I was reading the official guide by topjohnwu (https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html) and was wondering if I really need to follow all of the steps mentioned there.

Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance.
What is the console output when you flash the zip in TWRP?

daobrabeza

Nov 29, 2014
OnePlus 5
What is the console output when you flash the zip in TWRP?
I was about to try flashing it again, and then realized that everything is encrypted, due to the whole A12 situation. I'm going to try rooting it with adb/fastboot. Sorry for the newbie question, but is there a way to remove the encryption right now? Without erasing everything? Flashing again via TWRP would be easier lol.

Edit: Successfully flashed Magisk via ADB Sideload in TWRP. Now I'm just wondering if there's a way to decrypt it. Is DM Verity still a thing? Thank you!

Last edited:

remedya

Aug 18, 2012
...because it is my turn of the bootloader testing the first time or unlocking the bootloader time easily, however I had blocked it again and had to know about the factor of the second time in development, and now that I want to test again, the cell phone simply does not enter the bootloader unlock option, even with the oem unlock enabled and debugging, I have already tried it with fastboot and pc, but the error still persists, does anyone know what it could be?
Seems from the picture that your PC is not seeing the phone. Check the cable that you used.

Deepjatt7

Jan 20, 2022
@xLexip hii i installed this rom.. nd i found this rom is very nice or also working nicely... But my question is related to how can i update in future.. nd one more things i looked my bootloader or one Plus recovery mode after then installed this rom..phone look like stable pixel phone without unlocking working perfectly but how can i get updates in future..??

xLexip

@xLexip hii i installed this rom.. nd i found this rom is very nice or also working nicely... But my question is related to how can i update in future.. nd one more things i looked my bootloader or one Plus recovery mode after then installed this rom..phone look like stable pixel phone without unlocking working perfectly but how can i get updates in future..??
You will get over the air updates when you have TWRP installed.

Reactions: Deepjatt7
Jan 29, 2022
I was about to try flashing it again, and then realized that everything is encrypted, due to the whole A12 situation. I'm going to try rooting it with adb/fastboot. Sorry for the newbie question, but is there a way to remove the encryption right now? Without erasing everything? Flashing again via TWRP would be easier lol.

Edit: Successfully flashed Magisk via ADB Sideload in TWRP. Now I'm just wondering if there's a way to decrypt it. Is DM Verity still a thing? Thank you!

What if I want to unroot? Can I just flash magisk uninstaller zip via ADB sideload in TWRP and unrooting is done? @xLexip

Top Liked Posts