[STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

ttayyareci

May 22, 2014
That's a nice rom but I'm having trouble with mobile data. It always switches the APN to ting data, dish and I have to change it again. How can I fix that?

adamsuail

Jun 6, 2007
Thanks for the dev, i wanted to test pixl rom on the 5T before flashing it on the 8 pro.
i really like it...thanks.

Reactions: xLexip

eewing

May 7, 2022
i just flashed to this and my calls and sms are not working. once i open call or sms, the app just closes. Any idea?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you so much for the amazing Rom.

Been using as daily driver for a week and i found no problems.
    My OP5 is so much faster (been using stock os without formating for 5 years and it was getting laggy).

It's like the phone is faster like it never was (boot is much faster too, even considering the unlocked bootloader message).

Banking apps are working out of the box.

Bluetooth earphones working normally.

Battery life for me is the same, i am charging at the same frequency as before.

Really cool night mode with gcam. (had to apply xml files, if you don't, camera kepps crashing and becomes laggy).

I use just one sim card, internet signal is working normally.

Fingerprint sensor is normal.

Well, for now that's it. I'm not a power user, just social media and youtube, but at least for me with basic usage, the smartphone is perfect and feels newer then ever!
    Very good rom.very close to perfection.I cant see any big or small bug for me on op5t.fast and responsive,gcam working well. good work.keep going.
    Good to know. Thx.

What about the QR Code reading?
    I can't get that option in the new version, i think it's camera issue not the ROM. But you can use Google now for that, i'am using it
    @xLexip I had locked the bootloader post installation of PE12+ with no root. So couldn't test the command. Now back on stock.

I will try, may be tomorrow and update.

I understand there is no support for PE11+, but just one question. Is there a way to improve battery drain problem. If yes, I would like to use it as daily driver. Please advise.
    The problem and solution is exactly the same for both 11 and 12. Update/Downgrade your play services, reset your play services, run that command, do not restore any backups of system parts and system apps.
    Thanks for the dev, i wanted to test pixl rom on the 5T before flashing it on the 8 pro.
    i really like it...thanks.
    PE12-Full.png

Android 12 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T

Monthly Updated

BUILD STATUS: STABLE, OFFICIAL

ROM OS VERSION:
    Android 12.0
    SECURITY PATCH LEVEL: Monthly Updated

BUILD AUTHOR / MAINTAINER: xLexip

DONATE A DONUT <3
    The release of the twelve plus edition has officially been put on hold until the stable Android 12L / 12.1 release. Android 12L not only comes with additional features but it also pledges more stability.

There will be another update this month.

Thanks for your understanding.
    PE12-Clean.png

To the moon! The Plus Edition is here and new builds are out now.​

Download, Changelog, Release Notes and Guides

Learn more at lexip.dev/pe!​

Please use the Telegram Group for problems and questions instead of this thread.
    PE12-Clean.png

Face unlock ahoy! A new build is out.​

Learn more at lexip.dev/pe!

Please use the Telegram Group for problems and questions instead of this thread.
    PE12-Clean.png

...aaand it's officially stable! Another year, another update! 🎆

Learn more at lexip.dev/pe!​

Please use the Telegram Group for problems and questions.