[STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

ttayyareci

May 22, 2014
That's a nice rom but I'm having trouble with mobile data. It always switches the APN to ting data, dish and I have to change it again. How can I fix that?

adamsuail

Jun 6, 2007
Thanks for the dev, i wanted to test pixl rom on the 5T before flashing it on the 8 pro.
i really like it...thanks.

Reactions: xLexip

eewing

May 7, 2022
i just flashed to this and my calls and sms are not working. once i open call or sms, the app just closes. Any idea?

Jul 7, 2015
TWRP does not recognize my screen pattern after I tried to update the May 23 build from the settings. Phone does not boot to Android is keeps booting to TWRP and it won't recognize my screen pattern. Please help

Reactions: BarE_LadyBUG

remedya

Aug 18, 2012
TWRP does not recognize my screen pattern after I tried to update the May 23 build from the settings. Phone does not boot to Android is keeps booting to TWRP and it won't recognize my screen pattern. Please help
I faced a similar issue. I did an OTA update but when the OP5 booted into TWRP, it asked for my password which it did not recognise. So I left the OP5 in TWRP and downloaded the 23 May build onto a USB stick then went back to the OP5 in TWRP and did a local install of the 23 May build from the USB stick. The OP5 is running fine.

Jul 7, 2015
I faced a similar issue. I did an OTA update but when the OP5 booted into TWRP, it asked for my password which it did not recognise. So I left the OP5 in TWRP and downloaded the 23 May build onto a USB stick then went back to the OP5 in TWRP and did a local install of the 23 May build from the USB stick. The OP5 is running fine.
How did you local install the 23 May build from the USB stick when I cannot login on my OP5 due to unrecognizable pattern?

Jul 7, 2015
You don't need to log in. Just bypass the TWRP login screen to get to the main TWRP screen. The System directory is not encrypted so you can update it via USB.
My OP5T doesn't alllow me to bypass the TWRP login screen. It ask for the screen pattern and there's no other option. Can you show me the way?

Attachments

• Photo on 5-25-22 at 10.18 AM.jpg
    Photo on 5-25-22 at 10.18 AM.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 65

groovy909

Jul 14, 2016
I did an OTA update of the 23 May build and everything worked fine. Phone rebooted during the update process, I'm on the latest build and all my data is intact
Problem is I have now lost root. TWRP internal storage folders are random numbers and letters.
I don't have any password protection, fingerprint unlock etc.
How do I get TWRP to show folders normally again? Thanks.

remedya

Aug 18, 2012
I think all these password/decryption problems we are experiencing relate to TWRP recovery not working properly with Android 12 as discussed in this thread. I also found that re-locking the bootloader bricks my OP5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drhedphuk

waldokhalid

Feb 28, 2020
I'm currently on the latest version of OOS on OnePlus 5. I've had it rooted with Magisk for sometime now.

Can I just flash Pixel Experience ROM, after wiping cache and dalvic cache?

Top Liked Posts