[STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

xLexip

My OP5T doesn't alllow me to bypass the TWRP login screen. It ask for the screen pattern and there's no other option. Can you show me the way?

I did an OTA update of the 23 May build and everything worked fine. Phone rebooted during the update process, I'm on the latest build and all my data is intact
Problem is I have now lost root. TWRP internal storage folders are random numbers and letters.
I don't have any password protection, fingerprint unlock etc.
How do I get TWRP to show folders normally again? Thanks.

Please read the known issues.

Reactions: groovy909

ttayyareci

May 22, 2014
I modified the boot.img with Magisk and used it with fastboot. Now I'm in bootloop with fastboot flash boot magisk-patched.img.

Please, help!
Turns out that I've been using the wrong boot.img. I modified the boot.img in the pixel experience .zip, modified with magisk then flashed it via fastboot. Then it worked. Just in case if anyone had the same issue with me.

redone13

Jul 2, 2012
Hero!
That did it. Thank you very much, my man.

For the less technical inclined the location of the file is in "root/proc/s1302"
Open "key_rep" with a text editor and change "0" to "1".
It's literally just a number in there.
Will work once you save. No restart needed.
Hello. Loving the ROM. I too like these buttons reversed, but when I look in the s1302 folder, it's empty with nothing to edit per the screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-001615_Root Explorer.png
    Screenshot_20220531-001615_Root Explorer.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 79

redone13

Jul 2, 2012
It's not the case for me (I have a Oneplus 5). Only the Anti-flicker is grayed out
That's weird! I was reading earlier in the thread. I am wondering if this is intentional to only have Button Swap available for the OP5 and not the OP5T?

*EDIT* I found key_rep in root/proc/s1302 using Orange Fox recovery. When I edit it using ADB pull/push, the changes never seem to stick. I have enabled USB debugging. Might have fool around with chmod. Will otherwise just use the gestures lol.

Last edited:

waldokhalid

Feb 28, 2020
Dalvik / ART Cache
Cache
System
Vendor
Data

Can I skip the "System" part? Clean the rest and then flash the Pixel Experience zip and then the Magisk zip?

If I flash the system, does that mean I HAVE to flash the most recent version of OOS before flashing Pixel Experience ROM?

Note: I'm on OOS 10.0.1

expurg

May 7, 2019
I'm having a encryption issue, security page states my phone is encrypted also have a lockscreen pin, yet TWRP can still read all my files. Everything else seems to work perfect though, but would like it if my phone was encrypted.

Reactions: Tech0308

loparaan

Jun 15, 2012
Hello, I have tried to activate the voLTE and voWiFi functions on my mobile and apparently there is no problem activating them from the menu... but here in Spain with the company O2/Movistar they do not work.

On another phone, on an Oppo Pro Reno 6, it works perfectly with Android 12 and the official stock. Reading I have seen that it is necessary some "mbn" files with the operators. Would it be possible to put them in this rom those of Spain?

rg1003

May 16, 2011
Hello, I have tried to activate the voLTE and voWiFi functions on my mobile and apparently there is no problem activating them from the menu... but here in Spain with the company O2/Movistar they do not work.

On another phone, on an Oppo Pro Reno 6, it works perfectly with Android 12 and the official stock. Reading I have seen that it is necessary some "mbn" files with the operators. Would it be possible to put them in this rom those of Spain?
Same experience here. voWiFi is not working for me with the May update (TMobile - US). It was working in the April build.

Top Liked Posts