[STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

avs84

Feb 10, 2011
OnePlus 5T
Last week, finally decided to unlock my phone and install this ROM. Everything went great and my phone feels like new. However the battery bis draining fast. I applied all the earlier solutions mentioned in this thread and in the changelog. However nothing seems to fix the issue. After some further investigation I see an abnormal wakelock at the NFC service (NFC service:mRoutingWakeLock). This while I'm not using NFC at the moment.

Has anyone an idea how I can fix this?
Screenshot_20220609-112805_GSam Battery Monitor.png

raj102

Nov 16, 2015
Hi, yesterday i ran in a problem. I don't know how it lead to the situation as i had 2 days back switched to this OS.
My device was freezing and rebooting couples of minutes. (I reinstalled the PE12 now everthing is working fine)

How can I roll back to Oxygen OS?

01 Vlatce

Aug 16, 2010
Hi, yesterday i ran in a problem. I don't know how it lead to the situation as i had 2 days back switched to this OS.
My device was freezing and rebooting couples of minutes. (I reinstalled the PE12 now everthing is working fine)

How can I roll back to Oxygen OS?
You can flash it back like a normal custom ROM

lixin420

Nov 15, 2021
After upgrading to this Android 12 rom, the fast charging stopped working. Anyone has the same issue?

raj102

Nov 16, 2015
Yesterday updated Magisk using it's app and after reboot phone started freezing after like 30 secs and then reboot loop started.
Can anyone explain me why this is happening?

L_o_k_i

Jun 4, 2007
Brussels
I updated my Oneplus 5 to the latest version (PixelExperience_Plus_cheeseburger-12.1-20220614-1456-OFFICIAL), but contrary to what is said in the changelog, GCam is still on v1.7

kranthir42

Sep 17, 2015
its been some time since i came back to this phone, can this rom be used as daily driver? i'm from oos and9 what are the instructions to follow and twrp and kernel should be used with this rom?

01 Vlatce

Aug 16, 2010
its been some time since i came back to this phone, can this rom be used as daily driver? i'm from oos and9 what are the instructions to follow and twrp and kernel should be used with this rom?
Yes, I'm using it as my daily driver. I'm using official TWRP and the stock kernel of this ROM.

Top Liked Posts