[STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

vaibhav_kansara_11

Jan 10, 2022
Hey there,

1: It works for me, that's all I can say for now.
3: That happens everywhere at the moment. You can use t.me/ngcam version 7.4 as an alternative.

- Double tap to lock is a launcher feature and the Pixel Launcher won't be modified. You could use a third party launcher or an transparent double tap widget to get this functionality.
Hi, thanks for the reposnse. I noticed one more thing : while recording a video, for the fist 2 seconds the sound is recorded properly, but after that the sound goes too low, even if the volume is full. The recorded sound is too low after a couple of seconds. Any idea whether this is a known bug or a problem with my hardware ?

Key3i

Feb 19, 2017
@xLexip OnePlus physical button to mute the phone turn off everything. I don't get alarms or any other notification (without sound). In PE11 Plus. There was an option in OnePlus settings to not completely turn off everything but can't find it in this version. Will it be back in future updates?

I have added the Clock app in "Apps that can interrupt" settings but the physical button still turns off everything. So the only way is to turn on Do not disturb mode from the notification bar then alarm works.

Reactions: ksga

unrealmac

Oct 12, 2014
I am running the ROM now for about 20 hours and everything seems to be working fine. No crashes.

I noticed three major things that I wish to get fixed/optimized in the future:
1. the screen is pretty dim, even when the brightness is all maxed out. 100% on this ROM feels like about 70% on OOS.
2. mic quality, especially in whatsapp voice messages. Everytime I speak voice messages and hear the messages afterwards it sounds like someone different is speaking. My voice sounds so doll. I also noticed that with the sound of pretty much everything else. I tested this on whatsapp web to see if the speaker of the phone is maybe the problem but it really feels like the microphone is recording differently than before.
3. volume of the earpiece when taking phone calls. Again it feels like 100 % sound volume in this ROM is like 70% on OOS.

Looking forward to the next update and to hear experiences from other ROM users if they noticed the same!

Reactions: xLexip

vonkarayan

Jun 9, 2008
Roma
Hey @xLexip, great work on OnePlus 5!
Pixel Experience 12 is working flawlessly for me and offer all the feature I need. I'm looking forward to your amazing developments!
A small token of appreciation, transaction id: 79T22989P0339720C

• Love
Reactions: xLexip

unrealmac

Oct 12, 2014
I am running the ROM now for about 20 hours and everything seems to be working fine. No crashes.

I noticed three major things that I wish to get fixed/optimized in the future:
1. the screen is pretty dim, even when the brightness is all maxed out. 100% on this ROM feels like about 70% on OOS.
2. mic quality, especially in whatsapp voice messages. Everytime I speak voice messages and hear the messages afterwards it sounds like someone different is speaking. My voice sounds so doll. I also noticed that with the sound of pretty much everything else. I tested this on whatsapp web to see if the speaker of the phone is maybe the problem but it really feels like the microphone is recording differently than before.
3. volume of the earpiece when taking phone calls. Again it feels like 100 % sound volume in this ROM is like 70% on OOS.

Looking forward to the next update and to hear experiences from other ROM users if they noticed the same!

Question:
- the ROM is based on a Pixel 6 Pro, correct? It seems like in some places the resolution is a bit off. e.g. in google maps navigation the map is pretty much zoomed out.

A few more wishes for improvement:
- add "hey google" recognition even when the screen is off
- add "music recognition all the time". I have no idea how this is called
- add call screen

Thanks! :)

Adbharg

Jan 11, 2022
Hello, new to the world of custom ROMs.. i just installed the PE12 build.. thanks a ton to all those who contributed in building and testing..

A few queries following on or rather things that I may have not found the solution to, so posting here

Face unlock is not available

Call recording option wasn't there (am I missing something)

Display remains on sometimes randomly

Adbharg

Jan 11, 2022
Hello, new to the world of custom ROMs.. i just installed the PE12 build.. thanks a ton to all those who contributed in building and testing..

A few queries following on or rather things that I may have not found the solution to, so posting here

Face unlock is not available

Call recording option wasn't there (am I missing something)

Display remains on sometimes randomly
@xLexip - do you know where I can find the OnePlus dialer apk so i can get the call recording feature? I just absolutely love PE.. (never used Pixel)

Acuity

Nov 13, 2012
New Hampshire
Since changing to Pixel Experience I have had trouble sending text messages. Everything else works fine (incoming/outgoing calls, incoming texts, data, etc.) Other than sending texts everything has been great. I have double and triple checked my APN settings (I'm on Mint Mobile).

The message I am getting is, "Can't send message with T-Mobile, error 0".

Edit: As an update I got this working. I'm still not entirely sure what happened, but I ended up taking the SIM card out of the first slot and putting it in the 2nd. Like magic, everything now works.

Last edited:

Adaios

Dec 13, 2020
OnePlus 5T
InkedScreenshot_20220113-234014_Nova Launcher_LI.jpg

vincentcheongws

Jan 18, 2022
Hi, thanks for all the hard work put into this project!

Quick Question - Is there going to be a PE12 (Plus edition) coming down the timeline? :)

Top Liked Posts