[EOL] [STABLE] [12.0] Official Pixel Experience 12 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING + CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

chaundb

Apr 7, 2015
Would like Decryption to work. The rom so far seems to be working fine. But now i cant switch between my backups in orange fox. It means i will have to conduct a complete data backup via PC and full lock and unlock of my bootloader to access files via OrangeFox again.

Natanfrost

Nov 4, 2021
I'm trying to install it on my oneplus 5t and I managed to install magisk, but when installing the rom the following message appears 'update process ended with error: 1 help me

Natanfrost

Nov 4, 2021
Error 1 can be anything, provide some details.
Look, I'm going to go through my entire process, I came from the original oxgeyn rom from o5t, and I unlocked the bootloader, the root, then I installed twrp and put the latest one, so I cleaned those tabs like cache, system, and downloaded magisk in apk and installed by twrp, it worked, put when installing the Pixel 12 rom gives the error that I detailed, could you instruct me properly in the installation process, lacked the flash in the rom? how to do? I really wanted to test this rom

chaundb

Apr 7, 2015
I'm trying to install it on my oneplus 5t and I managed to install magisk, but when installing the rom the following message appears 'update process ended with error: 1 help me
Did you perform a clean wipe, flash the rom and then flash magisk
Look, I'm going to go through my entire process, I came from the original oxgeyn rom from o5t, and I unlocked the bootloader, the root, then I installed twrp and put the latest one, so I cleaned those tabs like cache, system, and downloaded magisk in apk and installed by twrp, it worked, put when installing the Pixel 12 rom gives the error that I detailed, could you instruct me properly in the installation process, lacked the flash in the rom? how to do? I really wanted to test this rom
From what you are describing you got the process wrong.

Back up all your data first !!!!!

Download the Pixel Experience Rom and save it on your internal storage of your device.

Download latest Magisk zip and save on internal storage.

Go into TWRP and perform a wipe. Dalvic,Cache,System,Vendor and Data.

Then Flash the Pixel experience ROM zip

Afterwards Flash Magisk zip

Perform a reboot.

You should be good from there.

Please note that you dont need to flash Gapps as its already included in this rom. Also flashing zip files via TWRP after this rom is installed is not possible after. This is because TWRP is unable to decrypt the internal storage for this rom, its one of the bugs mentioned for this rom. So if you need to flash any zip after it will have to be via ADB sideload.

If you still having issues its possible that you didnt have the latest Oxygen OS rom 10.0.0.1 installed first on your device and it may have caused this issue as its a requirement for any android 11 / 12 rom to work on the One Plus 5/5t.

chaundb

Apr 7, 2015
Btw every piece of instruction is linked in this thread from post #1 so i dont understand how you getting it wrong.

Vklightning

Nov 6, 2021

badmonopoly

Oct 11, 2009
Can't send SMS on Red Pocket :( It receives, but just errors on sending. And that's the last thing I tested after redoing everything, fml. (not even the useless chat feature of using wifi data worked)

Last edited:

vsadwal

Dec 29, 2021
it is showing as stable for android 12 but can't download any file.Can anybody give me the link?
1640794760013.png

Top Liked Posts