Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-163528_Apex_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210611-163528_Apex_Launcher.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 118

prosnz

Mar 23, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Redmi Note 9 Pro
You gotta go to "TrCamera" mode and click the mountain icon.
So i was on the right way, but when i do so, the App crashes and i cant open it again until i delete the appdata from trCamera.

Edit: i have it working now - installed latest "trCamera_Spring_Release_SNAP_libs.apk" with the config "note9s-wichaya7.3-celso1.5.xml"

Last edited:

fbachofner

May 30, 2009
Seaside, CA
Hi @AdiAtul

Great ROM, thanks!

My problem as with many other ROMs on Miatoll (specifically Joyeuse phones) is that when placing a phone call all sound is directed to speakerphone even when the speakerphone button is NOT pressed. Speakerphone is a bit louder when toggled on, however. Obviously, this makes the ROM impossible to use if any sensitive calls must be conducted.

In your intro, you ask for logs. What is the best way to do this with the included MatLog for this specific issue?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

fbachofner

May 30, 2009
Seaside, CA
My problem as with many other ROMs on Miatoll (specifically Joyeuse phones) is that when placing a phone call all sound is directed to speakerphone even when the speakerphone button is NOT pressed. Speakerphone is a bit louder when toggled on, however. Obviously, this makes the ROM impossible to use if any sensitive calls must be conducted.

I am very dedicated to getting CRDroid running as it is the best AOSP/LOS-based ROM for my needs.

Therefore, after enormous amount of trial and error permutations, I discovered that this problem exists only in SIM-slot 1 or if slot 1 is occupied.

Permutations:
  • "partially" working: If a single SIM is inserted into the phone in slot 2 (and slot 1 stays empty!!), the ear speaker will work during calls.
  • broken: If a single SIM is inserted into the phone in slot 1, the ear speaker will NOT work during calls.
  • broken: If two SIMs are inserted into the phone, the ear speaker will NOT work during calls.

This exact situation (with all 3 permutations) is also true of the official A11 MIUI ROM from Xiaomi (i.e. joyeuse_global_images_V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM_20210519.0000.00_11.0_global_d236658133.tgz )

It is possible most other users have not noticed this as many other phones switch the slot 1 and 2 positions, with slot 1 being the first SIM pushed into the phone. This might indicate many users (who use only a single SIM card) are using slot 2 and are therefore not experiencing the problem!

If anyone has a solution to getting a two-SIM setup working with ear-speaker during calls, I would be very interested in hearing about it!!

Lethien

Apr 6, 2013
Paris
Hi guys,

I've just installed this crDroid 7.6 since the 7.4 version and I finally managed to install my banking app Revolut (Struggling hard since crDroid 7.4 to install this version). It took strangely long to getting downloaded & installed, around 5/10 minutes for only 110 mb.

But now I can't use it since it said that my phone is rooted. I don't even know it was rooted. Do you have any idea how to unroot my phone ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 400208400482_225298.jpg
    400208400482_225298.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 35

Doom2014

Feb 9, 2017
Ténès, Algeria
Hi guys,

I've just installed this crDroid 7.6 since the 7.4 version and I finally managed to install my banking app Revolut (Struggling hard since crDroid 7.4 to install this version). It took strangely long to getting downloaded & installed, around 5/10 minutes for only 110 mb.

But now I can't use it since it said that my phone is rooted. I don't even know it was rooted. Do you have any idea how to unroot my phone ?

Thanks
Hi
Just check in Google (How to unroot) and you've got guided to do it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:
    • TWRP (Download from here)

First time installation:
      • Download the ROM zip file.
      • Boot into your recovery and wipe Dalvik,Cache,System.
      • Flash the ROM zip file and Format Data ( Optional ).
      • Then Reboot to system and Enjoy

Update installation:
      • Download the update ZIP file and reboot into recovery.
      • In the recovery wipe Dalvik and Cache and flash the zip file.
      • After flashing the update reboot into the system and Enjoy

Sources:
    ROM: CrDroid Source Code
    Kernel: Kernel Source

Download:
    GAPPS Version: Download
    Vanilla Version: Download
    Changelogs:
    28 June 2021
    * Initial CrDroid 7.7 Code
    * Updated to June Security Patch
    * Upstreamed kernel to v4.14.237
    * Updated blobs from LA.UM.9.1.r1-09600-SMxxx0.0
    * Import GPS from LA.UM.9.1.r1-10200-SMxxx0.0
    * lower background apps to 38
    * Support AliPay Fingerprint payment
    * Added Google Camera GO
    * Switched to AIDL Lights HAL
    * Added QTI Thermal HAL
    * And many more awesome changes

Note:
    Hereafter there will be two builds Vanilla build and a GAPPS build. It is important to note that Vanilla builds will not include OTA.
    Edit: There will be no more Vanilla version.

Known issues:
    None. If you find any issues just report to me here with logs.

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Miatoll Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    The latest release from 19th Aug finally fixed the problem with the deep sleep freeze for me.

===== 19 August, 2021 =====
    * Rebased and upstreamed kernel to v4.14.244
    * Merged latest CAF tag
    * Removed XiaomiDoze and XiaomiDoze
    * Switched to crDroid Doze ( This should fix deep sleep freeze issue )
    here is the summary of the situation from what little i know.

if you ve been here (XDA) long enough not all agree on the rules here are fair either (DU team). maintainers for devices come and go people who use to build on their own fill in for abandoned ROMS in official capacity all the time. just because SF project owners names differ from the actual builders doesnt mean anything. project owners welcome other people who join to aide in maintaining builds for devices they themselves do not.

if you have issues where active chatter is (where the active maintainers do join in the conversation), and refuse to join, it is your loss. these people are volunteers, you are not entitled with their choice way of communication with their users/community. and non of them deserves to do PR with some of the entitled people you find here all the time. and all those who are in telegram has non of the "kept in dark" issue that you have here. dont like how they operate, you are free to prove urselves better by building your own, and goin to the trouble of up-keeping the best traditions as you believe fit.

the stability issues (unable to wake after deep sleep, etc.) mentioned, from what i understand are all kernel related non got to do with crDroid (although earpiece issues are). most ROMs now, have the same issues and all ROM builders at this very moment are swapping around kernels to see which works best. from the looks of it, so is the build that went out yesterday. whether it worked out or not remains to be seen.
    Amazing ROM thank you. :)
    Is this GApps include?
    Yes, it is.
    Screenshot_20211214-223258216.jpg
    I guess it's ok