• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Stable Global Question latest update

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Hi,I just got the Mi 10T Pro yesterday,

I was disappointed to get the EEA version so I went ahead and used the Mi tool to convert to Global stable,

Everything seems to be fine and I'm on
Version V12.0.9.QJDMXM

Only concern I have is that my Security Is saying 2020-11-01 but the description of the ROM says updated security
To December

Can anyone on global stable same version as me confirm its on November
Or has something gone wrong as the previous EEA version I had was November.

Thanks

manus31

May 7, 2016
Thanks for the reply,that's good actually because I was a bit apprehensive after using the Mi Tool on a locked bootloader to convert ROMs but I guess everything worked.

manus31

May 7, 2016
If you managed to cross flash region roms on a locked bootloader please write some tutorial for others :D

It was actually very straightforward using the Mi tool v2:

I used a tutorial that was already on XDA for a different Xaoimi device as a guide but it was pretty easy to do.

Ill update this post of I can find that link again

Reactions: calinorg

manus31

May 7, 2016
It was actually very straightforward using the Mi tool v2:

I used a tutorial that was already on XDA for a different Xaoimi device as a guide but it was pretty easy to do.

Ill update this post of I can find that link again:

Heres the Link to the tutorial , I just followed that and did the steps for my device and Rom I wanted,
Dont ask me how it works but it did fine, I think you will only run into trouble with Chinese phones and Roms but the whole thing is not risk Free

Reactions: calinorg

Top Liked Posts