[STABLE] HAVOC OS ROM [Q|Android 10.0] [OFFICIAL] [MI A2 Lite]

thenameisJEFF

Dec 24, 2018
Do i have to install any base rom prior to this ?
Running december patch after somehow bypassing magisk 20.04 ( was rooted back in august 2020 patch but somehow it still get installed )

Reactions: lupesoltec

lupesoltec

Aug 5, 2017
As the thread is not updated with the latest 3.12 links for Daisy I copied the announcement from Telegram channel. All credits to @lupesoltec and the Havoc Dev team for their fantastic job!

=============================
Havoc-OS v3.12 Official Update
Android 10
=============================

Date: 01-01-2021

Device: Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy)

Maintainer: @lupesoltec

Changelog: https://t.me/Havoc_OS/2699

Download:
ROM (Vanilla): https://bit.ly/2Mp14iW
ROM (GApps): https://bit.ly/38PGnUM
Thx I forgot to update here lol

Links and changelogs updated in first page

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat750 and BiG_FooT

andre_m_15

Feb 15, 2015
I installed this version and now I'm unable to update Google Chrome. I'm stuck at version 74. What can I do?

EDIT: never mind, it's fixed now...

Last edited:

Skil0f1337

Dec 19, 2019
Not sure if this is what happened to you as well, but I woke up to an empty battery a few days ago even though I let the phone charging all night using the latest version.
Last night i put it on the charger(original that came with the phone) , and it says its charging slowly then 3 min later changes to charging and 2 minutes later it changes to charging rapidly , and its just repeating like that, 2-3 into the mods of charging. And battery life its like 30 minutes 3 % and after that in 5 minutes 2% down.

Jendur

Feb 21, 2013
Hello guys,

I tried to do a dirty flash of the last release and everything went well except the GApps (Gmail doesn''t work, neither does contacts, and so on). After that I tried to reflash GApps with no results so finally I made a clean flash and all went well.

Is there any way for doing a dirty/update flash without lossing all the apps and configs?.

BiG_FooT

Nov 17, 2012
Rotterdam area
Hello guys,

I tried to do a dirty flash of the last release and everything went well except the GApps (Gmail doesn''t work, neither does contacts, and so on). After that I tried to reflash GApps with no results so finally I made a clean flash and all went well.

Is there any way for doing a dirty/update flash without lossing all the apps and configs?.
I faced the same issues with broken Google apps after dirty flashing. I assume you are on Havoc 'vanilla'? Do you flash OpenGapps as these are known for breaking stuff.

I switched to Havoc with included Gapps ROM. No issues while dirty flashing anymore.

Jendur

Feb 21, 2013
I faced the same issues with broken Google apps after dirty flashing. I assume you are on Havoc 'vanilla'? Do you flash OpenGapps as these are known for breaking stuff.

I switched to Havoc with included Gapps ROM. No issues while dirty flashing anymore.
Yes I was on Vanilla and yes after the flash y fllased OpenGapps. Now I am using Havoc GApps version with no error.

Reactions: BiG_FooT

andelf2

Jan 16, 2019
Installation Guide:
- Flash the recommended stock base (10.0.13.0 or 10.0.18.0 or 11.0.4.0)
- Boot to your recovery of choice (see #recoveries)
- Format data
- Install ROM
- Install your recovery's installer zip (see #recoveries)
- Change slot (If you're on slot A, switch to slot B and vice versa)
- Reboot to recovery
- Install Gapps (optional, don't flash them at all in the gapps variant of the rom)
- Install Magisk (optional)
- Reboot to system
11.0.4.0 or 11.0.2.0 ? Asking because in the main post it says 11.0.2.0
< ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.13.0, 10.0.18.0, 11.0.2.0. >

celephrn

Nov 30, 2018
Mexico City
Hi all, are there any plans for 4.1? To see if I upgrade to 3.12 or just wait a bit more. I will need to do a clean flash anyway since I'm coming from an old build.

AndreaTTAGGG

Feb 12, 2021
Hi all! Yesterday I had a really bad experience. I had to call 112 (emergency number in Italy) but the dialer app kept crashing. Luckily the emergency was not affecting me and my roommate called the police with his phone at the end. That was really scary, to find that I can't call emergency numbers. Is this a known problem? I think that if I cant solve this in a few weeks ill be forced to go back to the (buggy) stock ROM, and abandon forever custom ROMs. It's simply too dangerous. I am using Havoc-OS-v3.11-20201117-daisy-Official-GApps ROM.

totoy unot

Sep 18, 2018
I have Install 3.12 on base 10.0.13 and 11.0.4. and I found a bug when I setup my google account the sound recorder can't pick up sound also the when I record video and Play it has no sound