• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[STABLE] HAVOC OS ROM [R|Android 11.0] [OFFICIAL] [MI A2 Lite]

Search This thread

Sylvinceter

Jul 18, 2021
Hello, my current Rom Firmware is 11.0.21.0 (July 1 Security Update). Is it safe to install this ROM? Will it trigger compatibility issues? Thanks 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: cholid_92

makbungricos

Jul 27, 2021
Flashed on 4.6 clean install. Have a problem or bugs in calling someone. The call manager didnt show. But my friends can listen my voice.

EDIT : my bad, found the issue. My Gapps conflict with call manager

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: loserion

Letitride

Freshly cleaned installed latest 4.6 rom with the recommended stock (OEM) base - so far so good, smooth. No issues with videos.

Google Photos - Pixel 5 backup is free and unlimited ... loving this option, although we do share a Google One account with extra storage.

Amended/updated status ... progress: as of 5th August, I'm staying on Havoc's Android 11 custom rom, been smooth & with minimal, if any bugs or issues running it. Phone Dialer is good for me and with Sim2 on AT&T's MNVO network, voLTE is enabled and WiFi is on (but yet able to see it displayed on the top line/status bar - all these without Magisk installed (not running) flashed twrp-3.5.2_9-2-daisy (by linkboi's) ... reminder to read & follow detailed instructions and change your slots from B to A or A to B, as appropriate. Allow time for the rom to settle & finish any Goo playstore/framework updates, etc. before updating other apps, and, for good measures - power cycle by rebooting it.

Last edited:
Hi, the voice typing does not work for me. It shows the microphone, it says "speak now" when pushed but does not "listen" at anything I say, like if it does not detect the microphone.
Anyone else had this issue or solved it?
even my video recording, did not have sound, but if say OK GOOGLE, the assistant show up, weird (same problem on syberia)

problem solved, TURN OFF OK GOOGLE !!!

Last edited:

leolap84

Mar 15, 2011
even my video recording, did not have sound, but if say OK GOOGLE, the assistant show up, weird
It is the "OK Google" function that is keeping the microphone "busy". Deactivating that function solves the issue.
A part for that, this rom is perfect for me: everything works and the battery lasts TWICE (I am not exaggerating) what it does with the stock rom.
Even android auto works better now: with the stock firmware I had an issue that was causing every media to be muted after receiving a call, problem solved now.

mikedemon13

Jun 13, 2018
So far this ROM is much² better compared to when I'm using the Android 10 version. The wifi connectivity is more stable in this one...
However, each time when I rebooted my phone, it'll prompt for Wallpaper... Anyone facing this issue?

Notes for new users: Use TWRP by Offain to flash the ROM...

• Sad

loserion

Dec 11, 2020
Bangladesh
t.me
So far this ROM is much² better compared to when I'm using the Android 10 version. The wifi connectivity is more stable in this one...
However, each time when I rebooted my phone, it'll prompt for Wallpaper... Anyone facing this issue?

Notes for new users: Use TWRP by Offain to flash the ROM...
Don't use twrp by offain as it is older now and can't handle A11 roms properly...use latest linkboi's twrp only

Latest TWRP Download LINK HERE

• Sad
Reactions: mikedemon13

mikedemon13

Jun 13, 2018
New build is up :)

Changelog:

Kernel:
• Upstream to 4.9.279 Rename™

ROM:
https://havoc-os.com/changelog

Device:
• Fix support of exFAT
• Prebuilt OrangeFox-R11.0_1-Stable
• Address sepolicy denials
• Other fixes and improvements

May I know if the encryption has been tested?
Currently, the encryption has been running for almost 2 hours now and is still stuck at loading...

• Wow

mikedemon13

Jun 13, 2018
Havoc is not encrypted

Which installation process you followed?
I've made a clean flash and do the encryption from the ROM itself.. It do seem like it's encrypting but since the ROM is just flashed and there's not much data inside, 4 hours seems like a long time for the encryption to run. I just stop the process and reflash the ROM again and did not try the encryption anymore.... Hahahaha
However, it'll be nice if the encryption works, because, in order to use my work apps, my device will need to be encrypted.. Huhu...

yoonzal

Mar 1, 2018
Hello guys am on 4.6 now, wanna ask how to update to 4.8 using dirty flash method, previous update I did just dirty flash and ofox recovery can't access internal storage says data encrypted so had to reformat and clean flash, ofox updated.

AND

also if Hey Google is working or bugged? if anyone tried

Last edited:

Letitride

Thank you and much appreciated for all your efforts, got OTA notification from previous build and downloaded, install & reboot - been running smoothly for 2 days now on v4.8

Nova Launcher in use - very responsive. Device is certified for Play Protect and for Google Photo storage purposes - "Backing up photos & videos from this Pixel is free and unlimited"

Battery health is 82% per AccuBattery Pro (3.262 mAh / 4,000 mAh design capacity) and with it: Screen on time is 11:14, Scren off is: 141:44 and Combined use: 76:29 with this & the previous V4.7 rom (Magisk not installed/being run) - basically, it can go for 2 to 3 full days on standby without being drained to zero & shut down, good for a full day of average to heavy use, both Sim1 and Sim2 active on standby, not using cellular (AT&T and its roaming/MNVO) but mainly WiFi data.

If the US carriers are going to turn of 3G bands next year, this will most likely become a WiFi mini tablet and/or do VoIP calling, maybe as a Ooma phone extension - going to look further into VoLTE on the network (not seeing VoWiFi on the top/status bar line)

• Wow

xzyk

Sep 6, 2006
Hello, my current Rom Firmware is 11.0.21.0 (July 1 Security Update). Is it safe to install this ROM? Will it trigger compatibility issues? Thanks 😁
Hi, I'm on the same stock version as yours above. Did you ever try this rom on that version ? and did it work ? thanks..

EDIT: Answering my own question here. Everything went fine with the install over firmware 11.0.21.0.
Problem: Camera launches and force closes immediately. I've ensured all permissions are granted to camera also tried changing HAL1 to HAL3, and vice versa, each time clearing cache and storage on the app but it still force closes.
Any help would be appreciated., otherwise i will try some other open source camera, maybe from F-DRIOD.

Additionally, many thanks for the Havoc OS team for a lean, clean and fast rom. Keep up the good work guys.
BTW running v4.8 Gapps version. Loaded from clean install using linkboi 3.5.0.9.1 TWRP.

Last edited:

loserion

Dec 11, 2020
Bangladesh
t.me
Hi, I'm on the same stock version as yours above. Did you ever try this rom on that version ? and did it work ? thanks..

EDIT: Answering my own question here. Everything went fine with the install over firmware 11.0.21.0.
Problem: Camera launches and force closes immediately. I've ensured all permissions are granted to camera also tried changing HAL1 to HAL3, and vice versa, each time clearing cache and storage on the app but it still force closes.
Any help would be appreciated., otherwise i will try some other open source camera, maybe from F-DRIOD.

Additionally, many thanks for the Havoc OS team for a lean, clean and fast rom. Keep up the good work guys.
BTW running v4.8 Gapps version. Loaded from clean install using linkboi 3.5.0.9.1 TWRP.
Hi.. For camera issue you can try this methode. My camera also crashing and i tried this method..

1. Install camera go,gcam,or any other camera
2.click a picture with this installed camera (don't delete the pic)
3.then open your stock camera

4.Boom!! Here is your stock camera working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use clean Install rom but the stock camera isn't working. I also try the fix mentioned above but no luck.
    still stock camera forceclosing. any workaround guys?
    Did you tried this?

I use clean Install rom but the stock camera isn't working. I also try the fix mentioned above but no luck.

EDIT: I've got my stock camera working by installing GCAM and take some photos and videos after that It works like a charm. so far the rom is smooth and has good battery backup, I don't encounter bugs yet. this could be my daily driver for now. BTW I'm on v4.8 and 10.0.18 as base
    On latest build via dirty flash: A2 Lite is one of my backup (as "Pixel 5" for Google Photos upload ... whatever that I choose to load on the 64GB mSD card) and battery standby/SOT has always been good, despite 81% health on AccuBattery Pro after owning it for 2 years. It'll probably be a WiFi only device by 2022 (on home network) since I need consistent & reliable VoLTE and WiFi calling to work on this for global travel use.

Camera (stock) crash fix for me: didn't work "Google Camera" via Play Store, didn't go to GCAM but "Open Camera" works for me and using it, tried to use the stock camera again but still FC'd so will just leave it alone for now (don't take much photos or videos on it anyway)
    enable hal3 in settings, install gcam mod by urynix and take some photos and videos, after that view your photos inside gcam app. then open stock camera FC will gone. I also use my A2 lite as Hotspot surprisingly it is good as MiFi with consistent speed and doesn't heat up even downloading large files.
    Status Update 30/08/21

Due to a disk failure a global outage of download.havoc-os.com has been observed.

Due to this being a minor outage it shall be resolved soon

Status Update 30/08/21

Everything is up and device directories are being repopulated.
    Thanking you for your continued support.
    Is there Support for R?
    if your're talking about viper4 then it does support android r... mine is working just fine without a problem now..
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that provide a smooth premium experience.
    Just flash and enjoy...

Screenshots.png

Team.png

Founder & Lead Developer:
    DevOPS & Scaling:
    Support Team:
    Maintainer:

Donate.png

If you like our work and would like to support this project then please consider donating.
    PayPal Maintainer: [email protected]

Links.png

Recovery: https://twrp.me
    Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
    Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS

Installation.png

1. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
    2. Boot to Recovery
    3. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache, Internal Storage (Optional).
    4. Flash the ROM
    7. Reboot to recovery
    8. Flash the Gapps (Version Vanilla)
    9. Flash the Magisk (Optional)
    10. Reboot and Enjoy.

Credits.png

And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Special Thanks & Credits:

Source.png

XDA:DevDB Information

ROM OS Version:
    Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.X
    ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.13.0, 10.0.18.0, 11.0.2.0.
    Based On: AOSP

ROM Changelog: https://havoc-os.com/changelog

Device Changelog:

Kernel:

Device:
    • Fix support of exFAT

Updates soon.

Created 2020-02-20
    Last Updated 2021-08-14
    Father of Mi A2 Lite lupesoltec, you are my man.:cool: I am going to try this rom and make a review, when I have time. Thank you for your work. Still using your syberia.:)
    xD
    Thx bro for you comment :)
    I'm happy to enjoy my work
    My free hours spent on these projects is thinking about our device and users so that they can have an updated android.
    New build is up :)

Changelog:

Kernel:

ROM:
    https://havoc-os.com/changelog

Device:
    • Fix support of exFAT

Did you tried this?

Father of Mi A2 Lite lupesoltec, you are my man.:cool: I am going to try this rom and make a review, when I have time. Thank you for your work. Still using your syberia.:)