Bug Report

List of Bugs:
  • NFC
  • SafetyNet not passing
  • GPS

Notes:
  • If you got a warning on boot just ignore it
  • Use Bacon camera as it's working
  • a lot of apps aren't Q compatible yet so don't report me if one of them crashed and Check if it's Q compatible
  • This is a beta build so please report bugs if found

I know that Spotify isn't ready maybe for Android Q but just want to report that sometimes when I pause a track on spotify while my phone is in the lockscreen the system ui crashes (spotify too) and comes back from blackscreen after a few seconds.

bmg2324

Nov 3, 2019
Charging issue

installed and everything seems to be working so far except that it wont charge. it goes in and out constantly and does not increase. anyone else having this issue?

xawlw

Sep 29, 2018
I know that Spotify isn't ready maybe for Android Q but just want to report that sometimes when I pause a track on spotify while my phone is in the lockscreen the system ui crashes (spotify too) and comes back from blackscreen after a few seconds.

Wait for the fix from them

vivekchamoli

Nov 19, 2010
New Delhi
OnePlus One
OnePlus 8T
Everything working great.?
?️ just sometime system ui crashes.
?Google RCS working !!
?Bluetooth AAC codec for headset working - great.
?Magisk modules works just fine.
?️=>Battery discharging faster - need to check if any process is consuming high.

NFC - not checked ?
GPS - not checked ? .

xawlw

Sep 29, 2018
Everything working great.?
?️ just sometime system ui crashes.
Google RCS working !!
Bluetooth AAC codec for headset working - great.
Magisk modules works just fine.
?️=>Battery discharging faster - need to check if any process is consuming high.

NFC - not checked ?
GPS - not checked ? .

That's weird nobody has reported any SystemUI crashes maybe it's a problem with your setup so send logcat

Also the battery seems to be better than Pie so check what's draining yours

Last edited:
G

GuestX01055

Fingerprint/SafetyNet Fix

Changing the fingerprint back to one plus one 6.0.1 with magiskhide props config and osmosis busybox from magisk downloads fixes the internal error prompt on start up. Then after PetNoire safetynet.zip from here https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/universal-safetynet-fix-magisk-17-t3840680 I am passing both safetynet checks. Still had double fail check after just fingerprint change so it's most likely it is not necessary to pass. Then I cleared play store app storage/cache and the device became fully certified.

GPS/maps, Google Assistant/ok google, Bacon camera, Flashlight, Bromite browser, Clock/Carrier labels changes, just about everything seems working. Have not tested calling or nfc(possible above helped this tho).

Magisk 20 only wanted to install in twrp with opengapps nano, bitgapps caused magisk 20 to not mount system. Flashing right after stock cm11s 4.4.4 seemed to create crashes when dis/connecting adb, clean flashing after MRSHME_firmware from some posts back I think helped this. There is a typo on the first category header in x-tensions settings. Says phone is charging slowly but not sure if that's true.

Very solid rom, many thanks for your work bringing q to our device. Lot of good custom features built in and no reboots, seems very stable, not seeing any major issues.

Edit: Removed attachment, linked to the official one suggested, hopefully it is still same version is working from there, haven't seen that thread until now, downloaded attached directly in comments for a havoc rom like awhile back had it in my files

Last edited:
PetNoire's SafetyNet Spoofer

Changing the fingerprint back to one plus one 6.0.1 with magiskhide props config and osmosis busybox from magisk downloads fixes the internal error prompt on start up. I am passing both safetynet checks now following this zip. Then I cleared play store app storage/cache and the device became fully certified.

GPS/maps, Google Assistant/ok google, Bacon camera, Flashlight, Bromite browser, Clock/Carrier labels changes, just about everything seems working. Have not tested calling or nfc(possible above helped this tho).

Magisk 20 only wanted to install in twrp with opengapps nano, bitgapps caused magisk 20 to not mount system. Flashing right after stock cm11s 4.4.4 seemed to create crashes when dis/connecting adb, clean flashing after MRSHME_firmware from some posts back I think helped this. There is a typo on the first category header in x-tensions settings. Says phone is charging slowly but not sure if that's true.

Very solid rom, many thanks for your work bringing q to our device. Lot of good custom features built in and no reboots, seems very stable, not seeing any major issues.

Buddy, respect the work of others and do not attach files in a way that you do not control.
@PetNoire clearly wrote on the Universal SafetyNet Fix mod website:

Please DO NOT share the module itself or the download link, share the thread only.

So now delete your link and thank PetNoire for his work in a thread you already know.
Thank you for your understanding.

xawlw

Sep 29, 2018
Changing the fingerprint back to one plus one 6.0.1 with magiskhide props config and osmosis busybox from magisk downloads fixes the internal error prompt on start up. I am passing both safetynet checks now following this zip. Then I cleared play store app storage/cache and the device became fully certified.

Yes changing the fingerprint will fix Safety Net and remove that annoying warning at boot but it will show outdated apps in Google play

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v10 [Q|Android 10] [June 13, 2020]

template-Head.png

Code:
    * Disclaimer 
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
    * BOOM! goes the dynamite

introduction.png

*** Ohh Really we need to introduce! ;). We team "MSM Xtended" are here with new era of Android. We have tried our best to blend it with all available options, features and stability of different ROMs in to one for better user experience.***

features.png

HERE

If you like our work you can buy us a cup of coffee

*SuperDroidBond

downloads.png

ROM DOWNLOAD
    Gapps Download
    Magisk Download

**It's recommended to flash Nano Gapps only for better user experience.**

instructions.png

Clean Flash
    1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
    2) Download ROM, Gapps, Magisk, etc.
    3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
    4) Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
    5) Flash - ROM, Gapps, Magisk
    6) Once done, wipe cache.
    7) Reboot to System.
    8) Setup Rom and #GetXtended.

Dirty Flash
    1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
    2) Download ROM
    3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
    4) Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
    5) Flash - ROM.
    6) Once done, wipe cache.
    7) Reboot to system and #GetXtended.

**If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs**

**If you use Xposed, please don't bother reporting any bugs**

**If you use another kernel, please don't bother reporting any bugs**​

credits-thanks.png

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.

That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the Open Source Community.

* LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
    * GZOSP
    * ColtOS Team & Specially @Rakesh.Batra
    * OmniROM
    * Nitrogen OS
    * AICP
    * crDroid
    * DirtyUnicorns
    * Screwd AOSP
    * CypherOS
    * Liquid Remix
    * Benzo ROM
    * BootLeggers ROM
    * AOSP Extended ROM
    * Syberia-Project
    * PixelDust Project
    * Pixel Experience

XDA:DevDB Information
    MSM-Xtended, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    awlw, SuperDroidBond, mukesh22584
    Source Code: https://github.com/Project-Xtended

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: XQ v10
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-13

Created 2019-10-26
    Last Updated 2020-06-13
    Hello Brothers & Sisters,

We wish everyone reading this to be healthy, safe & sound. Follow the orders of your governments regarding lockdown.

We, the entire human race, are in this together. Respect all colors equally as you want others to respect you. All lives matters, may it be black, white, human, animal, birds & yes yours too.

Here we are coming again with a new "major" update of MSM-Xtended. There are many new things added, including some bugs so that we can give an update in future as bug-fix update :p

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.0.

ROM Changelog-: MSM Xtended v10.0 Changelog

Device Changelog-: OnePlus one v10.0 Changelog

Download-: MSM Xtended XQ Release V10.0 for OnePlus one

Gapps -:
    Opengapps nano
    Bitgapps

Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    List of Bugs:
    • NFC
    • SafetyNet not passing
    • GPS
    • Encryption
    • You tell

Notes:
    • If you got a warning on boot just ignore it
    • If your device got recognized as OnePlus X Just ignore it
    • a lot of apps aren't Q compatible yet so don't report me if one of them crashed and Check if it's Q compatible
    • Android 10 isn't really stable yet please report bugs if found