• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v13.0 OFFICIAL[Android 10.0] [October 9th, 2020]

Search This thread

Ya_SG

Aug 9, 2018

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200419-195138_Chrome_Canary.png
    Screenshot_20200419-195138_Chrome_Canary.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 687
Reactions: burninitup

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
No I’m saying that. If I visit Developers Options while the 120Hz on, the refresh rate automatically switches to 60Hz and it never switches back to 120Hz by itself even if I exit the Developers Options.

There is an option "Screen refresh rate" in the Developer Option "auto, 60Hz, 120 Hz". The default is auto. Selecting others will fix the refresh rate.

Reactions: Jay_B

Jay_B

Feb 5, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X2
Ok how should i take it ? I means shall i just record for a minute or so with screen on and off
Already took it from my phone looking into the issue. Hopefully on the next build.
Deepsleep
aptX support
Playstore Certification

Let me know if there are other issues. I will try to see if they can be fixed. Please don't ask for additional features.

Cheers!

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
There is one issue relating Viper4Android - not too sure is it rom, Viper4Android app or compatibility issue. When making call with whatsapp, incoming voice (including incoming ringing tone) is totally distorted. It is okay if Viper4Android is disabled (in Magisk). This is a common issue to all the roms which I have tried.

Jay_B

Feb 5, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X2
There is one issue relating Viper4Android - not too sure is it rom, Viper4Android app or compatibility issue. When making call with whatsapp, incoming voice (including incoming ringing tone) is totally distorted. It is okay if Viper4Android is disabled (in Magisk). This is a common issue to all the roms which I have tried.
Yes, the drivers are not processing hence the issue.

Reactions: jngiag

burninitup

Sep 18, 2013
Already took it from my phone looking into the issue. Hopefully on the next build.
Deepsleep
aptX support
Playstore Certification

Let me know if there are other issues. I will try to see if they can be fixed. Please don't ask for additional features.

Cheers!
There is one more, i have mentioned it in the second post. It's related to fingerprint. The problem is not all the users are getting this issue, but than many have it too.
Not a big issue but annoying definitely.

Page77

Sep 29, 2014
There is one more, i have mentioned it in the second post. It's related to fingerprint. The problem is not all the users are getting this issue, but than many have it too.
For me, this happens when i flash magisk zip file after rom installation.. I fixed this by not installing magisk zip, but if you want magisk, setup your rom first, install magisk manager and make a separate patched boot image of the rom's boot.img file using magisk manager app (theres a guide out there if you need) and then flash the patched boot image again..:good:

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

For me, this happens when i flash magisk zip file after rom installation.. I fixed this by not installing magisk zip, but if you want magisk, setup your rom first, install magisk manager and make a separate patched boot image of the rom's boot.img file using magisk manager app (theres a guide out there if you need) and then flash the patched boot image again..

burninitup

Sep 18, 2013
For me, this happens when i flash magisk zip file after rom installation.. I fixed this by not installing magisk zip, but if you want magisk, setup your rom first, install magisk manager and make a separate patched boot image of the rom's boot.img file using magisk manager app (theres a guide out there if you need) and then flash the patched boot image again..:good:

Actually it happens even if i don't flash magisk at all. Like in the beginning, i booted the rom without magisk, and the issue was still there.
It's related to the vendor, and the type of fingerprint. Like i have the fpc type, so i have the issue. Some have goodix type, so they don't have this issue. This is more Likely to be fixed in coming days.

Jay_B

Feb 5, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X2
Guy, I found the deepsleep issue in almost all ROMs. For me flashing the pico gapps zip after setting up everything in the ROM resolved the issue.
I know it's not a solution however, since it's the issue with Gapps it's difficult to fix it elsewhere.
Please check and confirm if this resolves the issue for you guys as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: coolcorner

Top Liked Posts