• Don't Know, I didn't Used Oreo Much

Votes: 54 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dru79

Sep 23, 2010
Everything is 84 volume.

EDIT

MMS are broken. When someone send me MMS I don't receive it and mobile data is broken.

Last edited:

mnsiw

Oct 2, 2009
In GBoard, 'Haptic feedback on keypress' is on but not getting any haptic feedback, any idea? X-Tension>OnePlus ****>Strenght> 75%. Any idea?

Edit: Got it working, Settings>Sound>Touch vibration was off by default, it need to be turned on.

Last edited:

SuperDroidBond

Recognized Developer
Jan 2, 2016
Your Heart SweetHeart
msmxtended.org
Delay in Update

Hello Brothers

Hope everyone is doing great.

Just a small information. As Pie Blobs have been updated in source and I got to know about it recently, I will take sometime to update the same.

Have Patience, Will release the build with updated sources and blobs once I am finished doing it.

Regards
BOND

Geofrey Kazaula

Feb 14, 2016
Dar es Salaam
Hello Brothers

Hope everyone is doing great.

Just a small information. As Pie Blobs have been updated in source and I got to know about it recently, I will take sometime to update the same.

Have Patience, Will release the build with updated sources and blobs once I am finished doing it.

Regards
BOND
Thanks for the notification @SuperDroidBond,
Please keep the KCAL Display calibration.

jerikice

Nov 21, 2014
thank u devs for the rom. i hope someone canhelp me out. i used the latest firmware 9.0.2 and install the rom. i noticed my battery was draining fast even if i was not using it. used BBS and found that my phone does not go to deep sleep due to fusb301_otg_wl wakelock. how can i fix this? if i would flash the previous version, would i need to wipe data and install the rom again?

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
thank u devs for the rom. i hope someone canhelp me out. i used the latest firmware 9.0.2 and install the rom. i noticed my battery was draining fast even if i was not using it. used BBS and found that my phone does not go to deep sleep due to fusb301_otg_wl wakelock. how can i fix this? if i would flash the previous version, would i need to wipe data and install the rom again?
first thing, revert to old fw n check. though that wakelock i haven't seen, can u share the ss of ur bbs

Geofrey Kazaula

Feb 14, 2016
Dar es Salaam
Hi Dev (BOND),
As you might be compiling something good, please keep the Edge gestures navigation because that's where Google is heading/similar on gesture navigation.
Also please keep the KCAL Display calibration.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

...and it seems as Pie blobs from Oneplus has issues, therefore you can keep what you have from this last build we are using now.

Many many thanks for this awesome Rom.

AnnoyingZlatan

Jun 5, 2012
Tuzla
Hi Dev (BOND),
As you might be compiling something good, please keep the Edge gestures navigation because that's where Google is heading/similar on gesture navigation.
Also please keep the KCAL Display calibration.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

...and it seems as Pie blobs from Oneplus has issues, therefore you can keep what you have from this last build we are using now.

Many many thanks for this awesome Rom.
Edge gestures and KCAL will ofcourse be there for the next build. Also yeah we figured Pie blobs and firmwares have issues so next build will be as previous only so it's most stable.