• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Stable Oxygen OS 11 now released

Search This thread

hachamacha

Jun 15, 2010
thank you very much, just one detail, my device is HD1900 with global rom, is it safe to use this patched boot.img as your phone model is HD1907?
I'm not 100% sure. HD1907's are usually T-Mobile here, but mine is global and it sounds like your's is too. I think the boot image is mostly about the version of the OS + the version of Magisk once patched, not so much the hardware, but if you have doubts, just make your own from your boot.img using payload dumper. 1900 is China?

Dark Obsessions

Aug 16, 2012
São Paulo
OnePlus 7T
I'm not 100% sure. HD1907's are usually T-Mobile here, but mine is global and it sounds like your's is too. I think the boot image is mostly about the version of the OS + the version of Magisk once patched, not so much the hardware, but if you have doubts, just make your own from your boot.img using payload dumper. 1900 is China?
yes, it's the Chinese version, I bought it from aliexpress as for us here in Brazil we don't have an official store for oneplus like in other countries.

Reactions: hachamacha

Dark Obsessions

Aug 16, 2012
São Paulo
OnePlus 7T
just flashed your patched img file and it worked for me. thanks a lot dude. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hachamacha

Asellus

Sep 12, 2008
Aachen
Yesterday I installed 11.0.1.1.HD65AA from 11.0.0.2

Now I am missing the VoLTE icon in the status bar. VoLTE itself and VoLTE icon are switched on like before and were working on 11.0.0.2

Can't say whether this is only a missing icon or a real issue.

Edit: Obviously this is an issue. The call quality became poor.

Last edited:

Yekxmerr

Mar 11, 2008
Installed the OTA 11.0.11 and I've no issues and did a full wipe after the install.

However I only get 5 hours SOT from 100-0 which is not bad but not great either.

Will it improve significantly over the next few days? With caches, etc...

mnasledov

Oct 23, 2010
San Bruno, CA
Yesterday I installed 11.0.1.1.HD65AA from 11.0.0.2

Now I am missing the VoLTE icon in the status bar. VoLTE itself and VoLTE icon are switched on like before and were working on 11.0.0.2

Can't say whether this is only a missing icon or a real issue.

Edit: Obviously this is an issue. The call quality became poor.
Did you ever figure it out? Which phone do you have exactly? And which provider?

Asellus

Sep 12, 2008
Aachen
Did you ever figure it out? Which phone do you have exactly? And which provider?
I am not totally sure, but currently thinking that it is only an icon issue.

When I make a call I can access internet in between. In the Samsung of my counterpart "HD+" is shown in the display. Both let me think that VoLTE is used, bit not shown. So I guess that the poor quality I noticed by chance depends on my counterpart, not on my phone.

My OP is the international version from China, and is working in a subcrontractor net of the German Telekom (D1).

jesrani

Mar 29, 2011
Mumbai
Honor 20
OnePlus 7T
Finally went ahead and did dirty update from 10.3.4 to 11.0.1.1 on rooted device. My Magisk manager was crashing so uninstalled that and reinstalled new canary version and installed to inactive slot. Rebooted and all data is intact and everything works. Happy with the update. Still unable to get BHIM UPI to work though.

wugga3

Oct 15, 2014
Ontario
OnePlus 7T
Finally went ahead and did dirty update from 10.3.4 to 11.0.1.1 on rooted device. My Magisk manager was crashing so uninstalled that and reinstalled new canary version and installed to inactive slot. Rebooted and all data is intact and everything works. Happy with the update. Still unable to get BHIM UPI to work though.
How does OOS11 function/perform? 1+ forums have many complaints of problems... And that's why I haven't updated. I can't seem to find positive OOS11 reviews... Thanks

jesrani

Mar 29, 2011
Mumbai
Honor 20
OnePlus 7T
How does OOS11 function/perform? 1+ forums have many complaints of problems... And that's why I haven't updated. I can't seem to find positive OOS11 reviews... Thanks
I have no complaints with OOS11. I am happy that I updated. I haven't felt a drop in battery life or performance. Everything is working as expected. I think if your OOS10 is working without fault then there should not be a problem in OOS11 also. I am from India so maybe the model is slightly different than yours.

ej8989

Jul 8, 2012
Manila
The
The most stable way to update is from OOS10. Those complaints are coming from those who came from beta.

The only problem I'm having is after playing a game (in gaming mode), brightness doesn't return to auto unless I manually turn it off and on, or turn the screen off and on.

wugga3

Oct 15, 2014
Ontario
OnePlus 7T
I have no complaints with OOS11. I am happy that I updated. I haven't felt a drop in battery life or performance. Everything is working as expected. I think if your OOS10 is working without fault then there should not be a problem in OOS11 also. I am from India so maybe the model is slightly different than yours.
Thanks I'm updated to 11.0.1.1.HD75AA .. Don't like the fact I'm seeing lots of new apps installed that I'm not used to seeing on OOS10.... Including the OnePlus store app. Really just wish that we were allowed to choose what to install like the Aroma installer that I've used with custom ROMs..... But I might just end up on a custom ROM now anyway.
Anyway so far so good with the update.
But I'm still Widevine L3 even after OnePlus tech support chat told me to update to resolve the issue and yet the issue is still unresolved after update.
Great thanks to know... And I went from latest 10 stable to 11.0.1.1 and Widevine L3 still persists... Even after OnePlus chat support said that I needed to update to resolve. Thanks

wugga3

Oct 15, 2014
Ontario
OnePlus 7T
The

The most stable way to update is from OOS10. Those complaints are coming from those who came from beta.

The only problem I'm having is after playing a game (in gaming mode), brightness doesn't return to auto unless I manually turn it off and on, or turn the screen off and on.
Oh ok thanks for that information... Good to know. I was stable 10 to stable 11 and seems all good except widevine L3... May be some small issue with the auto brightness being jumpy but I'm thinking I saw a recalibration method for that... By taking the flash from another device and shinning that into the front sensor... Something like that... Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OxygenOS 11 OnePlus 7T Release 1 Initial impressions :

(Note : Dirty flashed over OOS10 build and Carried forward Magisk Root)

Positives :
    1. No major issues which makes the build unusable.
    2. Not facing many issues earlier reported by others
    3. Overall Fluid.
    4. One-hand in OnePlus apps is very handy. (Also like the Lockscreen UI and Notification UI Changes, But I had to use Substratum to get rid of Grey BG in UI with Black BG)
    5. Battery and SOT seems good. In my case it's better than what i got with OOS10. (Without reset)

Critical Issues faced by me :
    1. Double Tap or Single Tap to wake rarely works. (Not recognised often)
    2. Double Tap to wake vibration Missing (Really frustrating)
    3. Pick your phone to show is not working 80 percent of the occasion.
    More issues (is these some kind of empty features to release the build sooner?):
    1. Horizon Light not working completely.
    2. Canvas Beta not working completely (useless feature anyway).

3rd Party Issues :
    1. Netflix Progress bar never goes off on touch (Old workaround doesn't work)
    2. Dolby Atmos App compatibility broken. (Can't blame OnePlus completely, but they could have improved the functions in inbuilt Dolby especially for Speaker)
    3. 3rd Party Recovery data Decryption still broken.

Disappointments :
    1. No improvement in Camera quality (Just gimmicks like social share added)
    i've read comments on onplus forum and i'll wait...

this build should be named Beta 5

Battery overheating
    System ui lags
    Camera portrait mode is not working
    Camera is crashing frequently- clearing cache & deleting storage no use. Issue still persist
    Battery draining quickly
    I don't have any of these problems:
    • No battery overheating
    • No system UI lags
    • Camera portrait mode is working
    • Camera doesn't crash
    • Battery life seems to have improved. But it's too early to really judge this
    I'm coming from the last OOS 10 stable release.
    OnePlus released Oxygen OS 11.0.1.1 For OnePlus 7 Series. You can Download it from the link Below.

Changelog:

• System
      • Improved the system fluency
      • Fixed the occasional issue that Google Fi SIM card cannot accept incoming calls
      • Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
    • Shelf
      • Improved the swiping experience of Shelf
    • Gallery
      • Improved the loading speed of previewing pictures
    • Phone
      • Fixed the occasional issue that incoming call interface delays to display
      • Fixed the occasionally abnormal display issue when making a call
    • Camera
      • Fixed the occasional issue that the mirror effect fails to work
      • Fixed the abnormal issue with the camera when zooming in macro mode
      • Fixed the abnormal issue with some buttons when taking pictures continuously in Nightscape mode
    • Network
      • Improved 4G network communication
      • Improved the stability of Wi-Fi connection
    i've read comments on onplus forum and i'll wait...

this build should be named Beta 5

Battery overheating
    System ui lags
    Camera portrait mode is not working
    Camera is crashing frequently- clearing cache & deleting storage no use. Issue still persist
    Battery draining quickly
    OxygenOS 11 OnePlus 7T Release 1 Initial impressions :

(Note : Dirty flashed over OOS10 build and Carried forward Magisk Root)

Positives :
    1. No major issues which makes the build unusable.
    2. Not facing many issues earlier reported by others
    3. Overall Fluid.
    4. One-hand in OnePlus apps is very handy. (Also like the Lockscreen UI and Notification UI Changes, But I had to use Substratum to get rid of Grey BG in UI with Black BG)
    5. Battery and SOT seems good. In my case it's better than what i got with OOS10. (Without reset)

Critical Issues faced by me :
    1. Double Tap or Single Tap to wake rarely works. (Not recognised often)
    2. Double Tap to wake vibration Missing (Really frustrating)
    3. Pick your phone to show is not working 80 percent of the occasion.
    More issues (is these some kind of empty features to release the build sooner?):
    1. Horizon Light not working completely.
    2. Canvas Beta not working completely (useless feature anyway).

3rd Party Issues :
    1. Netflix Progress bar never goes off on touch (Old workaround doesn't work)
    2. Dolby Atmos App compatibility broken. (Can't blame OnePlus completely, but they could have improved the functions in inbuilt Dolby especially for Speaker)
    3. 3rd Party Recovery data Decryption still broken.

Disappointments :
    1. No improvement in Camera quality (Just gimmicks like social share added)

Added 2 more points including battery life impressions after 2 days of usage.

Tips :

1)For guys feeling UI elements are too big :
    Go to Developer Options -> Scroll Down -> Select Smallest Width -> Give 410 or 420 depending on your wish.

2)For guys having any apps vanishing or not getting installed - Happens with few old apps installed from 3rd party sources or Mods which doesn't have proper signature. Update the app or Ask the developer to sort it out. A11 forces you to have certain signatures in the apk which was optional till A10.