Stable pacman rom for nitro a310 /a311

Search This thread

rohheat

Jan 27, 2015
okay... but pacman rom rocks bro...................................... theme support and those pack settings..... can u port similar roms like blisspop or paranoid..
and my sister has canvas gold mobile.... it doesnot have any good rom... can u please please port this pac rom for canvas gold please...it has mkt6592 like nitro

shubham9543

May 28, 2015
okay... but pacman rom rocks bro...................................... theme support and those pack settings..... can u port similar roms like blisspop or paranoid..
and my sister has canvas gold mobile.... it doesnot have any good rom... can u please please port this pac rom for canvas gold please...it has mkt6592 like nitro

Bro I don't have canvas gold and its stock ROM also I am now fully and concentrated in cm12
So I can't port....

rohheat

Jan 27, 2015
when will u release cm12 .. that facebook page of a310 saying it will but still no news... thry said they will release pac rom as well but didnt but u did release... i am wating for cm12 ....

rohheat

Jan 27, 2015
please bro port rom for canvas gold.. it has same specs are canvas nitro..... i think your rom will work on it if u change the boot image and edit build.prop...
u will be having better idea than me... please bro .. try porting it.... it will hardly take you mins

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header_Glass.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM

Not_Working_Glass.png

3g in sim 2
    Audio video recording needs third party apps

Other_Info_Glass.png

play store and other gapps now working

Websites_Glass.png

Credits
    Shubham Soni
    Darshan mistry

Download Link​
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9PPSzot529vVVpGeTNuVUZOQkk/edit?usp=docslist_api

Note :- Those who r getting problems in using gapps lyk playestore and contact sync they should turn off location in setting nd reboot d phone . the problem will now be solved

For fixing lags use Seeder app (thanks to janekmuric)

Request :- please don't pm me for fixing bug . No cm based ROM on mtk is bugless . me and other devs are working on these bugs . I will provide patch or update as soon as I fix them.
    Good work mate...
    Will flash this and tell u the review..
    Ty for the ROM.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Good work mate...
    Will flash this and tell u the review..
    Ty for the ROM.

U r welcome bro and thanks u for helping me in creating d rom
    Good work!

I hope I can play HD videos on youtube without lag.

Also: Do OTA updates actually work?

No don't update if asks to do so
    Bro that's is not a very big problem for this try playing music from another app...
    For u I will hit a try to port blisspop.

Hey, for the video playing. I don't care about local videos, I can't play HD youtube videos at all. This happeneds on every CM based rom. Please (somehow) fix it.

And for the lag, my antutu score was 22000 before. I installed Seeder and now it is 32000 antutu score.
    please fix bugs bro............... i am eagerly waiting for this rom... love it so far... except for some bugs.. and when porting cm12 can u put this pac rom features in it? please...........................thank you........................

Bro most probably I upload lollipop based PAC and cm 12. but I am not sure also they both are different ROM so in cm11 PAC features can't exists