[Stable] Realme 2 pro TWRP recovery [UPDATED]

Search This thread

Nandsha

Dec 22, 2016
Hi, thank you for all your replies. I'm finally able to flash TWRP using another PC. There might be something wrong with my own laptop, I'm not sure what it is since I tried to flash another phone and it works fine.
Anyways, thank you. And please bro @anabhi could you provide us original recovery.img and boot.img? Or maybe someone could help us retrieve it?

Prianshu_Kumar

Dec 16, 2017
Bhopal
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FTaMYF6k.jpg

*Disclaimer
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, i will laugh at you.

Feature-
Up-to-date Oreo kernel
Backup/restore works

Encryption is in rom/partiton itself not in recovery , use your brain okay ! don't comment this as a bug.

1.Watch how to remove encryption - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsjC6HOCvw&t=7s
Must read detailed guide for remove encryption-https://forum.xda-developers.com/do/sds
2.Watch how to go in recovery mode- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjFi1BfHvs

This application included full guide that how u will flash and unlock ;)
and i will also upload the stable recovery there so don't uninstall it

And most important don't share the direct link of img but you are allowed to share app, that will motivate me to make more developments on this beast device, and press thanks if it was helpful
Great Work bro... keep it up...?? Also make a complete guide, here, on XDA, on how to unlock bootloader and provide the necessary links for the required app as well. Thnks

nitish159

Apr 3, 2012
Hi, thank you for all your replies. I'm finally able to flash TWRP using another PC. There might be something wrong with my own laptop, I'm not sure what it is since I tried to flash another phone and it works fine.
Anyways, thank you. And please bro @anabhi could you provide us original recovery.img and boot.img? Or maybe someone could help us retrieve it?

The system that worked must have been windows 7, this stupid bootloader doesn't accept commands from windows 10 :/

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

These are stock recovery and stock boot images? this will help decrypt?

Nandsha

Dec 22, 2016

Ooooooo thank you so much!! You're the best

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

The system that worked must have been windows 7, this stupid bootloader doesn't accept commands from windows 10 :/

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

These are stock recovery and stock boot images? this will help decrypt?

Hey! Have you succesfully flashed it too? If so, then win 10 sucks lol I use my old notebook running win 7 and everything works like charm

nitish159

Apr 3, 2012
Ooooooo thank you so much!! You're the best

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Hey! Have you succesfully flashed it too? If so, then win 10 sucks lol I use my old notebook running win 7 and everything works like charm

hahahaha, took me a day to figure it out :p

NinadMestry

Jun 6, 2016
great!! Will realme 2 pro officially get pixel experience rom ? this phone will look much better with pixel rom and with working pixel camera

sidpokhrel

Nov 18, 2018
Can you provide another link to stock.zip

I want to flash the stock recovery. I am irritated by that red blinking notification in the notification bar.
and please tell me how to flash the stock recovery so i can use the OTA to remove the red notificaiton bar.

zoel.fahmi

Apr 28, 2016
Lenovo A6000/Plus
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
I want to flash the stock recovery. I am irritated by that red blinking notification in the notification bar.
and please tell me how to flash the stock recovery so i can use the OTA to remove the red notificaiton bar.
Wait now you wanna go back? LOL
Realme doesn't have official flashing app
So the answer is service center

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs

Nandsha

Dec 22, 2016
Hello, is there anyone willing to share backup from anabhi twrp and upload to androidfilehost or google drive? My phone is in bootloop since last night and so far I think it's the only way to restore it. Please kindly help.. Thank you in advance.

mustali

Aug 24, 2011
Anyone found a way to remove red blinking bar of rooting warning? :confused:

Its soo annoying !!!
How did oppo developers even thought about it !!

If anyone has found solution please share.
Sorry for the trouble :crying:

Top Liked Posts