[Stable] Realme 2 pro TWRP recovery [UPDATED]

Search This thread

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
i have your recovery installed and trying to root the phone. when i install magisk and then go into recovery to flash the zip, it won't mount usb . Please advise the solution as i do not want to wipe everything as restoring the data is a big problem.

Ashwinrg

Feb 23, 2015
Mumbai
i have your recovery installed and trying to root the phone. when i install magisk and then go into recovery to flash the zip, it won't mount usb . Please advise the solution as i do not want to wipe everything as restoring the data is a big problem.
Need to wipe internal storage and flash decryption zip to remove encryption

Edebre

Feb 17, 2015
Stock rom and stock recovery

Hı guys i am from Turkey . İ have got a realme2 Pro i unlock the bootloader. Android twrp recovery a d root with magisk manager. How i am change the IMEI or how i am install stock recovery to my phone or stock rom... Please help me...

Camlin3

Jun 28, 2016
Hı guys i am from Turkey . İ have got a realme2 Pro i unlock the bootloader. Android twrp recovery a d root with magisk manager. How i am change the IMEI or how i am install stock recovery to my phone or stock rom... Please help me...
Manipulating IMEI is illgal in most countries ...
Don't try to do that !
You have to obtain fastboot dump of system partitions ....ask for other users to dump ..
It's always better to boot custom recovery first before flashing recovery partition with custom recovery and take a full backup of system partitions .
I don't have a realme device ..
<code>
fastboot devices
fastboot boot custom-recovery.img
</code>

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

@Nandsha
@mrituanjay
Stock.zip link here
decrypted from fresh ozip
but do not try to relock your bootloader with these , this are in decrypted form.
It's not ok to use your local University website to serve foreign files .
BTW looks like someone deleted it .hack into this again!
:D

Veerendra Kumar

Jul 12, 2016
Hyderabad
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FTaMYF6k.jpg

*Disclaimer
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, i will laugh at you.

Feature-
Treble support
Up-to-date Oreo kernel
Backup/restore works

Encryption is in rom/partiton itself not in recovery , use your brain okay ! don't comment this as a bug.

1.Watch how to remove encryption - https://youtu.be/f8RW5RY-rWc
Must read detailed guide for remove encryption-https://forum.xda-developers.com/realme-2-pro/develop...........
2.Watch how to go in recovery mode- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjFi1BfHvs

This application included full guide that how u will flash and unlock ;)
and i will also upload the stable recovery there so don't uninstall it

And most important don't share the direct link of img but you are allowed to share app, that will motivate me to make more developments on this beast device, and press thanks if it was helpful
And do not relock your bootloader !!!! because my stock file is decrypted by my own code

Download Updated twrp from here - DOWNLOAD(CLICK HERE)

~

Hello @anabhi! I'm really appreciate your work on TWRP for Realme2 Pro device.
I have just small question.
Does this device can get the OTA update after unlocking the bootloader?:confused:
I think it won't get the OTA directly but just wondering as Redmi Devices can OTA updates after unlocking the bootloader as they have the RedWolf recovery. Even in the TWRP, I think it also have the option like enabling of incremental OTA updates as in RedWolf recovery.
I'm asking the question as I'm curious about the OTA updates as currently we don't have any custom roms are not available for our device.:rolleyes:

anabhi

May 15, 2012
?????
Hello @anabhi! I'm really appreciate your work on TWRP for Realme2 Pro device.
I have just small question.
Does this device can get the OTA update after unlocking the bootloader?:confused:
I think it won't get the OTA directly but just wondering as Redmi Devices can OTA updates after unlocking the bootloader as they have the RedWolf recovery. Even in the TWRP, I think it also have the option like enabling of incremental OTA updates as in RedWolf recovery.
I'm asking the question as I'm curious about the OTA updates as currently we don't have any custom roms are not available for our device.:rolleyes:
yes we can get ota after unlocking and for that just install stock recovery and update it simple !
we get the ozip firmware update so its not possible even if we have redwolf recovery or any other :)

Reactions: alex9damitri

Veerendra Kumar

Jul 12, 2016
Hyderabad
yes we can get ota after unlocking and for that just install stock recovery and update it simple !
we get the ozip firmware update so its not possible even if we have redwolf recovery or any other :)
Thank you for replying.
So, there's no option to install OTA update via custom recovery, right?
Sorry for asking, I'm not a developer and I'm just learner in XDA forum.:eek:

Last edited:

sidc67

Oct 6, 2017
You could just install PixelExperience P GSI, Realme 2Pro has treble A support. There could/couldn't be some bugs though
Actually I tried many gsi roms and honestly none of them was stable none have the support for figerprint and facelock. Bluetooth was only working in 1 rom and camera was also crashing in some

Rupamxx

Oct 2, 2016
Actually I tried many gsi roms and honestly none of them was stable none have the support for figerprint and facelock. Bluetooth was only working in 1 rom and camera was also crashing in some

There's a chance that the drivers are scattered and isn't linked when the gsi is installed?

Top Liked Posts