Stable ROMs for Samsung galaxy tab 2 7' (P3100)

Search This thread

Abhishek verma

Feb 5, 2014
Jamshedpur
I have been rooting for so long, but am new in the ROMs stuff. The last and the only ROM I have installed in my tab was CM 10.1.3.
I want to try other Roms like PA, AOKP and more. But stable versions for any of those Roms are hard to find, except CM. Would anyone, give me links for any of those ROMs (necessarily Stable, not necessarily KK), I will be thankful.

zeetherocker

Jan 24, 2012
Bangalore
I have been rooting for so long, but am new in the ROMs stuff. The last and the only ROM I have installed in my tab was CM 10.1.3.
I want to try other Roms like PA, AOKP and more. But stable versions for any of those Roms are hard to find, except CM. Would anyone, give me links for any of those ROMs (necessarily Stable, not necessarily KK), I will be thankful.

You should head over to the development section for tab 2...from all the roms that I've tried for my p3100 I found slim kitkat to be the most stable on other than cm of course... I recommend slimkat... If u wanna try out features then go for pac... You'll get loads of features..!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone