[STABLE][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1 for the LG G7 ThinQ

mitchi170

Jan 25, 2008
Hello, when will the fix where the speakerphone is always turned on during the call (build from 1.4.2020) ? It's a big problem when we're among the people. Up to this problem it's a great ROM. Thanks

user20200405

Apr 5, 2020
Hi Dev,
Thank you for your great work!
I found that USB tethering is not work in lastest version los 17.1 2020315.
Does I miss anything? Could you help with this issue?
Thanks again!

ShadoV90

Mar 5, 2017
Legnica
Is that problem occur from fresh install? Did you installed any soundmod or tweak sound related file like mixer_paths_tavil.xml or audio_policy_configuration.xml or audio_policy.xml or audio_output_policy.xml in /vendor/etc? I'm asking, because when i messed up something in one of these files (i don't remember which exactly)i had exactly the same problem.
I fixed it by restore original files. I did changes next, but problem didn't exist anymore. As i said i probably i messed up something in one of these files.

niadma

Jan 21, 2011
Is that problem occur from fresh install? Did you installed any soundmod or tweak sound related file like mixer_paths_tavil.xml or audio_policy_configuration.xml or audio_policy.xml or audio_output_policy.xml in /vendor/etc? I'm asking, because when i messed up something in one of these files (i don't remember which exactly)i had exactly the same problem.
I fixed it by restore original files. I did changes next, but problem didn't exist anymore. As i said i probably i messed up something in one of these files.
I also have this same problem on a fresh install after wiping data in twrp. No soundmods or tweaks

潇霄小云

Jul 29, 2018
Can Hifi DAC can work? I do not want to give up my headset (DK3001). In order to enjoy music, I have to endure, this very very very very bad official system.

Marvinx1806

Mar 13, 2020
Can anyone else not use the camera flash? It always takes the picture too late when the flash is already gone. I tried it with the LineageOS camera app, GCam, open camera, Instagram and Whatsapp but its always the same and I really need the flash sometimes.

Last edited:

QQboss

Feb 16, 2012
Ostrava
After flashing latest update, my phone is just black screen and thats it... oh damn.

edit: had to format and do clean install.

Bluetooth is indeed not working.
USB tethering is not working.

Last edited:

sandronejm

Nov 10, 2018
I am on android pie 20e
My twrp is not working at all, data cannout be mounted (0 mb) only if I format it to Exp2 and reformat to Exp4 (got phone wiped and lg will reencrypt everything after the reboot so I need to flash new rom before the reboot I think dont know what will happen)
Should work flashing using twrp?
I cant lose the fastboot friends, because I only know how to use lg up to recover my device, I dont know how to use QFILL I tried one time and didnt work with qfill