[STABLE][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1 for the LG G7 ThinQ

yeah3000

Apr 21, 2020
First of all, thank you very much for providing a very useful ROM and I have used your ROM for a long time, but today I have some problems after updating the latest version I used the version of April 1 before. Today, OTA has the version of April 20. When I restart my phone, Bluetooth will show that it stops running and can't be used and When my phone uses a data line to connect to the PC, I can't select the file transfer function. By default, I can only charge. After I manually select the file transfer, I will forcibly change it to no data transfer I hope you can fix these problems as soon as possible. In addition, thank you again for the ROM

FlyingPersian

Feb 21, 2014
Is magisk 10q the correct version? In the build number it says "... 10 QQ...", which is the closest I could find in terms of firmware version.

Also, does updating manually (without wiping anything) mess with the current install or is everything as it was?

rseiler

Jun 24, 2012
An update is out fixing most issues. You can update trough OTA if you have versions after 04.01 or you can manually update trough TWRP the same way you installed the rom but without wiping.
By any chance does that include the one some mentioned above where the buttons stop working when below a certain charge level?

Thanks

Goldenstein

Nov 28, 2014
First of all, thank you very much for providing a very useful ROM and I have used your ROM for a long time, but today I have some problems after updating the latest version I used the version of April 1 before. Today, OTA has the version of April 20. When I restart my phone, Bluetooth will show that it stops running and can't be used and When my phone uses a data line to connect to the PC, I can't select the file transfer function. By default, I can only charge. After I manually select the file transfer, I will forcibly change it to no data transfer I hope you can fix these problems as soon as possible. In addition, thank you again for the ROM
I'm having issues with bluetooth as well (G710N , everything else works fine otherwise)

Last edited:

Ricky Almonte

Sep 18, 2016
Santo domingo
Yeah happened to me only on low percentage. After eventually everything bugged out. It isn't like it was shutting off it was stuck with screen off, reset with buttons brought out back on was not a big deal. But 2 days ago after restarting it, it would lag like crazy and what not. Tried a fresh install of the rom and upon startup had no touch, battery percentage was not showing up, and the time was wrong and i had no service. Tried to wipe, reinstall same. So I just put back a stock kdz, everything works, no low percentage shut offs.
did you go back to stock using lgup?

hajinna

May 10, 2020
Bratislava
[Q] Compatibility with apps for "banned" functions?

Hi

Please can anyone tell if these applications work on this ROM?

"HushSMS - silent services"
and
"call recorder - skvalex" <- skvalex is very pro so if not working, then very soon will

Jockerplus

Feb 4, 2019
Have found some problems

1. Bluetooth is not working
2. Sometimes the phone doesn't charge, you have to restart it
3. The google assistant button doesn't work
4, The fingerprint reader gesture doesn't work

also, the status bar should have bigger padding, the clock and the battery are clipped/too close to the edge

try&loop

Sep 8, 2019
Cologne
Fortunately the rom is very much alive, and it's the best i ever had. Thank you for the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really mean it.
The only important issue for me: Bluetooth isn't working here, either. But i can live with that.
All the best, Robert