• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[STABLE] XIAOMI/DUOQIN QIN 1S+ resolve software installation restrictions

Search This thread

Naftali123456

Jan 8, 2020
Installing an app in XIAOMI QIN 1S +

I want to install an app on XIAOMI QIN 1S +
Can anyone explain to me how I do it?
thank you

Naftali123456

Jan 8, 2020

So sorry reply you too late. Your could press the power button when your phone hold on the fastboot mode. If you can't enter in the recovery mode, may be your adb.exe is using or derive of fastboot has some problems. Please check and fix them.
The source page in Chinese and the origin flash programs was updated. it may solve your problems.

I've tried to do a few times
And it didn't work out. Can anyone help
I did according to the guide

arro-bi

Jan 24, 2020
I've tried to do a few times
And it didn't work out. Can anyone help
I did according to the guide

Me too

coolgmr

Jan 28, 2020
Confused

Hi!

I want to get the Xiaomi qin s1+. Will I just be able to copy an APK file to the memory card and install it on my phone or do I have to use ADB?

luka177

Jun 13, 2019
will this tool work on 1s not plus, planning some development for it. Any kernel sources? And if someone can pls send boot partition dump, will try to modify it for booting from SD.

didymus

Jan 19, 2020
Moto G7 Play
OnePlus 7 Pro
How to change QIN 1S+ language?

I just got a QIN 1S+ and the OS is set to Russian. The menus are different on this device so I am having trouble finding where you change the language. If anyone could help me find where to go to change the language to English I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

MiroLib

Mar 29, 2020
I got into the recovery menu, and when I chose the update.zip file, it says "failed to verify whole-file" signature and aborts. Help :)

Last edited:

Meirtorj12

Mar 4, 2020
Hello
Debugging does not work and device turns on and off due to system files error Is there a way to get to recovery without debugging?

Last edited:

Josername

Jul 6, 2020
error: no devices/emulators found (pics included)

Hi

I get the above-mentioned error (error: no devices/emulators found) after executing the RunMe.bat file. I have uninstalled / reinstalled spreadtrum drivers, enabled usb debugging, tried it with media device (mtp) on and off and have even tried running it from the external storage within the phone. Nothing works.

My computer and device manager does show qin 1s+ to be connected under "portable devices" but within device manager under "other devices" it also shows 8 "spreadtrum phone" icons and one "ADB interface" which all disappear once phone is disconnected (ignore crossed out in the attached pic devices as I know what these are).

I read on a Russian forum that this may be the result of windows spreadtrum drivers not functioning properly with windows 8.1 but have tried with windows 7 and get the same result. Maybe on windows 10 it would work better? Does anyone have any ideas? Please help as all I really want to do is to install qinpad to sort out the awful texting.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Josername

Jul 6, 2020
Help

Tool for Qin 1s and Qin1s +
Install Qin 1s and Qin1s + Applications
Getting root rights to 1s + version
Backup partitions on 1s + version
Quick reboot commands

Hi, I wondered if you could help me. My phone just hangs in fastboot and I have no idea how to get it to go into recovery. I downloaded the latest files I could find (duoqin1splusrecovery_2019002) and when I click on the runme.bat file the phone just stays in fastboot. Other times it gets further and seems to be trying to transfer the recovery file but stops at the following error "target didn't report max-download-size" and so it doesn't install. I have made sure ADB was not running but I'm all out of ideas. Please help ! Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tool for Qin 1s and Qin1s +
    Install Qin 1s and Qin1s + Applications
    Getting root rights to 1s + version
    Backup partitions on 1s + version
    Quick reboot commands
    Preparation:
    1. A memory card
    2. One computer, and the spreadtrum driver has been installed (how to determine whether the driver has been installed, in fastboot mode to see whether there are unrecognized devices in the device manager can be).
    3. The phone is in debugging mode

Start work:
    1. Download duoqin1splus. rar, extract the duoqin1splus. rar and copy updata.zip to the local directory for backup;
    2. Connect the phone to the computer (make sure there is a memory card inside!), uncompress DuoQin1SPlusRecovery. Rar, run runme.bat;
    3. The phone will automatically enter fastboot, restart and enter the Recovery mode. Press "8" to enter the main interface of Recovery (don't double clear!Do not double clear!There is no Recovery mode to resume the previous step!;
    4. Select "Apply update from external storage." select "update.zip" to copy to the memory card.
    5. After the brush is finished, it is forbidden to double clean; select "reboot system" directly;
    6. Wait for restart to enter the interface.
    If you need to reset the phone, please go into the Settings to restore the factory Settings after the phone starts up normally. I will not be responsible for the repair of the jammed screen caused by double clear. Remind yourself not to listen. It's your own business.

Issues to note:
    1. This kind of thing is mostly made out of feelings (yes, mobile phone has been repaired 2 times, and this test will be repaired again).Do not use for commercialization, once found, I will pursue the responsibility of commercial pirates.
    2. After starting up each time, the recovery of the mobile phone will be restored to the official recovery. If you have other needs for using the mobile phone, please follow the steps in the beginning work and start over again.
    3. Once the system is modified, ota update cannot be installed, please note;
    4. Swiping machine is risky, please be careful.

You can read the original at: myworldbooks.cn/archives/683
    Download link: pan.baidu.com/s/1d84F1SCgpauisG-6dr1x6w
    Code: 74ex
    Unpackage code:
    George_20190813

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20190928 update
    Flash program & package
    Download link: pan.baidu.com/s/19YQiV69j2IPpyi-PL21VuQ Code: 8d7g
    Offical Package
    Download link: pan.baidu.com/s/1dwotU5e6rsX220plCDGqPA Code: hk7i

All the information which had updated was in the source page: myworldbooks.cn/archives/683
    Thanks!
    But i don't have access to baidu.

I had updated all files in Mega, and u can also download from https://mega.nz/#F!64VV1IQB!k3F1pQCcT3W94fUblPH7eA.
    Hello,
    I am new to forum as well as to this world. I recently purchased Qin 1s+ with installed software version of 2.2.1 then for application installation purpose I followed Mk Developer youtube video steps and may be i lost original version and even after reset I am not coming back to original version. Currently I am facing boot and reboot continuously and I flash my rom to 1.2.2 rus with spd research tool during that I was also facing "calibration or unsupported device error" and bypassed it. currently I can install apps and everything work fine except same boot and reboot issue. Please support in this regard.