Jan 23, 2011
Norwich
www.aquacaves.uk
5.0.2 Lollipop for DUAL SIM XT106x Easy Installer

post#1 =XT1068
post#2 =XT1063
post#3 =XT1064
post#4 =XT1069

Make a FULL TWRP backup of Original ROM BEFORE installing this ROM.

Stock Firmware Easy Installer with LATEST Roms in ONE package FOR PC use via FASTBOOT flashing via USB Cable

****** READ REVISED INSTRUCTIONS attached to post#1 ******

Post#1 contains only XT1068 versions

GLOBAL = RETAIL = SIM FREE

***NEW*** DOWNLOAD XT1068 5.0.2 LXB22.99-16.3 RETDSDS WITH STAGE FRIGHT FIX RETAIL DUAL SIM DUAL STANDBY (EU/INDIAN/GLOBAL) 26/08/2015 BUILD ***NEW***

***NEW*** DOWNLOAD XT1068 5.0.2 LXB22.99-16.3 RETBR WITH STAGE FRIGHT FIX (BRAZIL RETAIL ONLY) 26/08/2015 BUILD ***NEW***

DOWNLOAD XT1068 5.0.2 RETGB LXB22.46-28.1 UNITED KINGDOM (GB)

DOWNLOAD XT1068 5.0.2 RETDE LXB22.99-16 GERMANY (DE)

DOWNLOAD XT1068 5.0.2 NIIBR LXB22.99-16 BRAZIL CARRIER VERSION

DOWNLOAD XT1068 5.0.2 RETLA LXB22.99-16 LATIN AMERICA

Download above Link and save to PC - DO NOT save to phone or SD Card​

Last edited:

keb00

Dec 6, 2011
Lisbon
Just to confirm this version could be flashed by stock recovery right?
I tried to install from the sdcard with. 27 Version retail eu and failed, what is awkard. Any idea?

keb00

Dec 6, 2011
Lisbon
no need to unlock to use mfastboot (only downgrade)

I'm sorry for being so much asker but I only need to be 100% sure of what I will do. I will have to download the mfastboot which can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/general/official-stock-firmware-t3018682 and then run the script which is included inside of the zip file with the update right?

And this version http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/general/official-stock-firmware-t3018682 it's the same or have any other difference?

If op don't what the links of the other thread just say and I remove it soon as possible;)...

Last edited:
Reactions: pl4za

reefuge

Jan 23, 2011
Norwich
www.aquacaves.uk
I'm sorry for being so much asker but I only need to be 100% sure of what I will do. I will have to download the mfastboot which can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/general/official-stock-firmware-t3018682 and then run the script which is included inside of the zip file with the update right?

And this version http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/general/official-stock-firmware-t3018682 it's the same or have any other difference?

If op don't what the links of the other thread just say and I remove it soon as possible;)...

this is done via bootloader not ota /sd card update - just install over 4.4.4 no need to download mfastboot - all required files are in my mediafiles downloads

Reactions: Rambolck and keb00

keb00

Dec 6, 2011
Lisbon
this is done via bootloader not ota /sd card update - just install over 4.4.4 no need to download mfastboot - all required files are in my mediafiles downloads

I think you should put a mini tutorial in FAQ, to help who don't know yet how to do this.;)

Worked just fine in 4.4.4 version .27!

reefuge

Jan 23, 2011
Norwich
www.aquacaves.uk
I think you should put a mini tutorial in FAQ, to help who don't know yet how to do this.;)

Worked just fine in 4.4.4 version .27!

Did you miss the 'Instructions' in post #1 LOL:p

INSTRUCTIONS

Instructions for XT1068 Dual Sim

Phone must have USB debugging enabled and RSA key Allowed, Usb cable plugged in and in normal use mode

Extract FIRMWARE/SCRIPT to folder and run Auto Restore Script from inside folder.

UPDATES (upgrades) may work with locked boot loader i.e 14>23>27

DOWNGRADES Needs UNLOCKED Boot loader ie 27>23 UNLOCKED boot loaders are a 1 way trip NO WAY back to Status 0 only Status 2 and 3 (locked, relocked, unlocked)

Remember to Unplug and re-plug USB cable after flashing to avoid device not found error - wait for it to be found and complete all steps when rebooting - before you press any key to continue.

Last edited:

TaskDagger

Feb 3, 2015
Sorry if these are stupid questions but:

What is RSA key allowed? How do I allow it?

Do I void my warranty if I do this?

Thank you

reefuge

Jan 23, 2011
Norwich
www.aquacaves.uk
Sorry if these are stupid questions but:

What is RSA key allowed? How do I allow it?

Do I void my warranty if I do this?

Thank you

RSA key allowed is a dialogue you get on phone screen when USb cable plugged in AFTER you have enabled developer options and USB debugging in settings

to get developer options (mode) Goto Settings > about phone > build number and repeated tap build number until developer options is enabled
Go back to settings and above about phone will be developer options - enter and turn on USB debugging (tick box) plug in usb and should get RSA authorisation request.

warranty is only void if boot loader unlocked - you need unlocked ONLY for downgrade to 4.4.4
you can upgrade i.e 4.4.4 to 5.0.2 with a locked boot loader

this firmware is STOCK FIRMWARE same as current 5.0.2 OTA and SOAK - it just force flashes it -

Last edited:

TaskDagger

Feb 3, 2015
---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
RSA key allowed is a dialogue you get on phone screen when USb cable plugged in AFTER you have enabled developer options and USB debugging in settings

to get developer options (mode) Goto Settings > about phone > build number and repeated tap build number until developer options is enabled
Go back to settings and above about phone will be developer options - enter and turn on USB debugging (tick box) plug in usb and should get RSA authorisation request.

warranty is only void if boot loader unlocked - you need unlocked ONLY for downgrade to 4.4.4
you can upgrade i.e 4.4.4 to 5.0.2 with a locked boot loader

this firmware is STOCK FIRMWARE same as current 5.0.2 OTA and SOAK - it just force flashes it -

Ok. One last question then. As I won't be unlocking my bootloader I won't be able to downgrade to 4.4.4.

Said that do I get OTA updates anyway or would this be the last update my phone would get?

reefuge

Jan 23, 2011
Norwich
www.aquacaves.uk
---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Ok. One last question then. As I won't be unlocking my bootloader I won't be able to downgrade to 4.4.4.

Said that do I get OTA updates anyway or would this be the last update my phone would get?

no you cant downgrade, but yes you WILL get future update OTA as this firmware IS the current OTA but just in a different format (file system) and different way to load (flash) it

TaskDagger

Feb 3, 2015
no you cant downgrade, but yes you WILL get future update OTA as this firmware IS the current OTA but just in a different format (file system)

Ok thanks a lot for your help.

Will give it a try then :)

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

^Well I ran Auto Script from folder but it keeps "waiting for device". I did all you have in the tutorial :(

Edit: It worked. Thank you very much for your answers. Very appreciated :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts