Themes / Apps / Mods Stand alone Clock, Navbargone, Battery Icon Gone, etc. Mods

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Statusbar 7 Notification is baked into most of these mods. Flash in Magisk App.

For most part, these cannot be flashed together. An exception is the Navbar Remover. You would need to flash that one second (after you have already flashed and rebooted after installing a different mod). You would then need to remove the mod you installed first, leaving only the Nabar Remover. It would contain both mods.

Smaller Statusbar is enabled by selecting waterfall cutout in developer settings. Screen will be full in landscape (no black bar and camera punch hole will show in landscape mode). This can be flashed together with other mods.

Invisible Power Button sits on the statusbar. There's one for the far right side, and one for far left side. Long press to bring up the power menu, tap to lock the screen.

The battery Bar mod doesn't become active until you open the battery bar app.

Attached is the 3Minit Settings app. Install like any app.

You no longer have to flash the minitbatteryresources.apk separately since it is included in the 3Minit zip.

Most of these are SystemUI mods and might not be compatible with any other SystemUI Mods you may have installed.

Battery percentage on the left side of the battery icon, Mod, should be compatible with right clock provided it is flashed after, right clock.

Special shout-out to @DaOldMan and @Grouxho whom made this possible!

Screenshot_20220126-184516.png

Screenshot_20220128-075335.png

This mod made possible by @DaOldMan and @Grouxho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android 12.1
Updated 5-3-22
May update

Right clock

Right clock-Navbar Swap

Navbar Swap

Navbar Gone

Battery "Percent Only"

Battery "Percent Only" Swap Navbar

Battery "Percent Only" - Right Clock

No Clock

7 Notification Mod

Battery Bar Mod

3Minit Battery

3Minit Battery, Right Clock

Smaller Statusbar 28dip

Smaller Statusbar 33dip

Invisible Power Button right

Invisible Power Button Left

Battery percentage on the left side of the battery icon

Battery percentage integer on the left side of the battery icon minus % symbol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android 12
Updated 2-8-22
January update

Right clock

Right clock-Navbar Swap

Navbar Swap

Navbar Gone

Battery "Percent Only"

Battery "Percent Only" Swap Navbar

Battery "Percent Only" - Right Clock

No Clock

7 Notification Mod

Battery Bar Mod

3Minit Battery

3Minit Battery, Right Clock

Smaller Statusbar 28dip

Smaller Statusbar 33dip

Invisible Power Button right

Invisible Power Button Left

Battery percentage on the left side of the battery icon

Battery percentage integer on the left side of the battery icon minus % symbol

-------------------------------------------------
If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
Feeling generous, send me a beer!
--------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 3MinitBatterySettings.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Jindivikk2

Jun 10, 2014
Thanks Tulsadiver,
If you don't mind, could you please make one with Right Clock + Nav Bar swap + Tulsadiver Navbar Icons + Thinner Sliders (auto brightness and volume).

Cheers

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I did try, but somehow after installing, there was no notification panel, that was the latest one downloaded from that thread. Previously the right clock color was always white. Just couldn't get those combinations working properly.
You are welcome to try this but it is untested.

Attachments

• mymagisk.zip
    22.1 MB · Views: 22

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
curious, if one moves the clock to the right side, would we be able to increase the number of notifications past 7?
Yes, maybe anyway depending on the size of the icons.

Edit: oops, read it wrong. Maybe....

2 Edit:. Looked again. Last time I tried, it bombed saying 7 was max.

3 Edit: 7 is still the limit.

Last edited:

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Hey @Tulsadiver . I'm having a strange occurrence that I wonder if you (or any other users) have encountered. When using the Battery "Percent Only"-Right Clock mod, the little down arrow at the lower left corner of Gboard disappears. It's the one that is used to hide Gboard after typing. Several times I have enabled and disabled the mod, and each time whenever I have the mod enabled that little down arrow disappears, but when I disable the mod the little down arrow reappears. It makes it a bit difficult to hide Gboard after typing as trying to swipe away Gboard doesn't always work in certain situations.

Could this have something to do with the vertical padding of the mod or something similar? Or maybe something to do with my particular setup 🤔. Thanks 😀

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hey @Tulsadiver . I'm having a strange occurrence that I wonder if you (or any other users) have encountered. When using the Battery "Percent Only"-Right Clock mod, the little down arrow at the lower left corner of Gboard disappears. It's the one that is used to hide Gboard after typing. Several times I have enabled and disabled the mod, and each time whenever I have the mod enabled that little down arrow disappears, but when I disable the mod the little down arrow reappears. It makes it a bit difficult to hide Gboard after typing as trying to swipe away Gboard doesn't always work in certain situations.

Could this have something to do with the vertical padding of the mod or something similar? Or maybe something to do with my particular setup 🤔. Thanks 😀

I don't know. Can you give me a screenshot?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts