• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods Stand alone Clock, Navbargone, Battery Icon Gone, etc. Mods

Search This thread

Jindivikk2

Jun 10, 2014
also waterfall3 is good , right at the bottom of the camera cutout. waterfall28 is higher than the bottom the camera cut out.

Papote3

Dec 10, 2010
I have the "fullscreen/immersive gestures" module to hide the navbar pill. Will I have any issues if I want to install the "smaller statusbar mod"

I want to have the status bar just at hole punch cutout

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Awesome, that work! There isn't one to remove battery and navbar is there? I don't see a single for that.
No but you can flash remove battery. Reboot. Flash remove navbar. Then Remove the "remove battery" mod and you should have both. The smaller Statusbar has no conflicts with the other two.

Eudeferrer

Aug 27, 2012
Miami
HI Tulsa. Thank you for this amazing work. One question, after installing 3minit battery, it won't let me download any batteries. The only ones it lets me used are the previously offline downloaded. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? I installed in Magisk and have no other mods going on.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
HI Tulsa. Thank you for this amazing work. One question, after installing 3minit battery, it won't let me download any batteries. The only ones it lets me used are the previously offline downloaded. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? I installed in Magisk and have no other mods going on.
You could try this: uninstall the 3minit settings app installed by the magisk zip. Install one of these like you would a regular app.

Attachments

• 3MinitBatterySettings.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 3MinitBatterySettings1.apk
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 3MinitBatterySettings.apk
    4.8 MB · Views: 2

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Can you update these for the new December update? I go into a Ramdump/Constant reboot with any of the mods installed on the new December update. I just want the no navbar as that is an awesome feature to have to get rid of the bottom bar and huge keyboard space. The shuzuku app works but I like yours better :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Just to be clear - does this mod create a Magisk module, or does it modify system files? Looking for a way to hide the nav pill on Jan update, and this looks like the most lightweight approach.
    These are Magisk modules.

@5upon Edit: they do modify the systemui but through Magisk modules.
    Would this mod work on custom roms like ProtonAOSP? I could not find such info in the OP. Thank you and sorry if I have missed something.
    No, just stock.
    January update has been uploaded.
    First, make sure you are on December update.

Next, uninstall everything and reboot afterwards and try again.
    I've fully wiped my phone and removed root to start over again. Flashed december OTA and then rerooted successfully.

Navbarswap is working perfectly again, so thanks a lot. I've sent you the promised and well-deserved beer, so enjoy! 🍻
    Pixel 6 pro rooted
    November update build SD1A.210817.036
    Magisk Canary 23016

The navbarswap 2 button mod was working perfectly on my P6P a few days ago. Today I resetted my phone to factory defaults (for other reasons).

Now when I try to use the navbarswap mod I can flash it successfully, but afterwards when rebooting my phone is stuck in a boot loop. It restarts when the colored 'G' appears with powered by android. I then have to enter safe mode and reboot to unstuck the bootloop.

I am not very experienced with rooting. Did my factory reset somehow mess something up? I'm still rooted and I can for example install another mod successfully, like the charge to 90% mod from another user. But the navbarswap always boot loops me. The change clock to the right also causes a boot loop (I'm not using both at the same time, just tried the clock change module for testing purposes).

Is there any way I can diagnose or log my errors? I would really love to use the navbarswap again, it's the main reason I rooted :) Big chance I'm doing something wrong though.

(And I'll send you a beer soon Tulsadiver, this mod helps me survive my change from OnePlus to a Google Pixel by keeping my back button on the right)
    First, make sure you are on December update.

Next, uninstall everything and reboot afterwards and try again.
    Just to be clear - does this mod create a Magisk module, or does it modify system files? Looking for a way to hide the nav pill on Jan update, and this looks like the most lightweight approach.
    These are Magisk modules.

@5upon Edit: they do modify the systemui but through Magisk modules.
    Would this mod work on custom roms like ProtonAOSP? I could not find such info in the OP. Thank you and sorry if I have missed something.
    No, just stock.
    Statusbar 7 Notification is baked into most of these mods. Flash in Magisk App.

For most part, these cannot be flashed together. An exception is the Navbar Remover. You would need to flash that one second (after you have already flashed and rebooted after installing a different mod). You would then need to remove the mod you installed first, leaving only the Nabar Remover. It would contain both mods.

Smaller Statusbar is enabled by selecting waterfall cutout in developer settings. Screen will be full in landscape (no black bar and camera punch hole will show in landscape mode). This can be flashed together with other mods.

Invisible Power Button sits on the statusbar. There's one for the far right side, and one for far left side. Long press to bring up the power menu, tap to lock the screen.

The battery Bar mod doesn't become active until you open the battery bar app.

3Minit Battery installs the minitbatteryresources.apk and 3MinitSettings Apk

Most of these are SystemUI mods and might not be compatible with any other SystemUI Mods you may have installed.

Updated 1-15-22

Right clock

Right clock-Navbar Swap

Navbar Swap

Navbar Gone

Battery "Percent Only"

Battery "Percent Only" Swap Navbar

Battery "Percent Only" - Right Clock

No Clock

7 Notification Mod

Battery Bar Mod

3Minit Battery

3Minit Battery, Right Clock

Smaller Statusbar 28dip

Smaller Statusbar 33dip

Invisible Power Button right

Invisible Power Button Left

-------------------------------------------------
    If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
    Feeling generous, send me a beer!
    --------------------------------------------------
    I added that to
    Works great! How may I buy you a coffee bud?
    I added that info to the op but it is never necessary. Hitting the thanks button is plenty.
    December update has been uploaded.
    Can you maybe add a mod to force full screen on landscape mode on certain apps...
    This black bar on the punch hole ...is very annoying...
    No, I wouldn't know how.

Edit: try this. Flash this mod. Go to developer settings and choose waterfall cutout.
    Wonderful! Thanks so much for doing all these mods for this phone. Right clock with battery gone working great. Sadly, this punch hole is messing with my center clock symmetry obsession 😜