Themes / Apps / Mods Stand alone Clock, Navbargone, Battery Icon Gone, etc. Mods

Search This thread

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
December update has been uploaded.
battgoneRC working great. Thanks for such a quick update. Much appreciated 👍

EDIT: Oops, the down (hide) arrow on Gboard is missing again. Don't know if you remember, but last month you found a padding problem and updated it to fix it.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
battgoneRC working great. Thanks for such a quick update. Much appreciated 👍

EDIT: Oops, the down (hide) arrow on Gboard is missing again. Don't know if you remember, but last month you found a padding problem and updated it to fix it.

This one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-100720.png
    Screenshot_20211214-100720.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 25

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
I don't know...same one I ran last time.
Oh, ok. I thought this was the version before you updated to fix the padding. If this one has the padding fix in it then I guess something else has changed. Oh well.

reaper000

Aug 3, 2009
OnePlus 9
"Oops! No mirrors found" is the error message on Android File Host when attempting to download any of the mods... Not your fault, obviously @Tulsadiver. Might want to consider a mirror, though. (And thanks for the quick update to Dec)

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
"Oops! No mirrors found" is the error message on Android File Host when attempting to download any of the mods... Not your fault, obviously @Tulsadiver. Might want to consider a mirror, though. (And thanks for the quick update to Dec)
I tried many of them and only found two. Might want to try again.

A mirror such as??? My ears are open but it would need to be a free site such as afh.

Top Liked Posts