Themes / Apps / Mods Stand alone Clock, Navbargone, Battery Icon Gone, etc. Mods

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Is there any way to get these mods to work on ProtonOS?

When I flash them, my device goes into a bootloop.
Custom roms have a SystemUI.apk, not SystemUIGoogle.apk. Besides that, because they are modified their public ID's are, more than likely, different. In short, no. What mod(s) are you looking for?

I don't see a Proton thread. Could you send me a link?

Reactions: Thebear j koss

Rodimus8402

Jul 19, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Custom roms have a SystemUI.apk, not SystemUIGoogle.apk. Besides that, because they are modified their public ID's are, more than likely, different. In short, no. What mod(s) are you looking for?

I don't see a Proton thread. Could you send me a link?
Darn, here's the link, and I was looking for "No Clock" and "Navbar Gone"

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Darn, here's the link, and I was looking for "No Clock" and "Navbar Gone"

You are welcome to try this. I believe Proton has clock mods. I didn't see any in the status_bar.xml. They might be using something else so this might be not work.

Attachments

• NavbarGone.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 9

Rodimus8402

Jul 19, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
You are welcome to try this. I believe Proton has clock mods. I didn't see any in the status_bar.xml. They might be using something else so this might be not work.
This worked! Very much obliged, thank you.

There are clock mods, but when I use them to hide the clock it then creates an empty space where the clicked used to be, so that all notifications are pushed out to the right.

Actually, I may have spoke too soon, it seems to be working better now after using your mod too. I'll test it and report back.

nguyenson91hp

Apr 14, 2011
Hai Phong
Hi @Tulsadiver I have tried your navbargone mod for ProtonAOSP above and it works great with the newest version. Could you please make one with only navbar and battery icon gone?
The files are below. Thank you.

Last edited:

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
February update has been uploaded.
Not sure if I'm the only one who uses the mod that increases the notifications to 7, but I've gone with the NavBarGone mod that also includes that so if I'm cool if you want to discontinue that to consolidate. That said, do you have a mod that does NavBarGone, 7 Notifications, and removes the % from the battery?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Not sure if I'm the only one who uses the mod that increases the notifications to 7, but I've gone with the NavBarGone mod that also includes that so if I'm cool if you want to discontinue that to consolidate. That said, do you have a mod that does NavBarGone, 7 Notifications, and removes the % from the battery?
Actually, NavbarGone is one that doesn't include 7 notifications.... however, if you flash 7 notifications first, then NavbarGone, you'll have both.

Just remove % or also move to the left of the battery?

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
Actually, NavbarGone is one that doesn't include 7 notifications.... however, if you flash 7 notifications first, then NavbarGone, you'll have both.

Just remove % or also move to the left of the battery?
Haha, good to know! I had 7 Notifications already flashed, but disabled to test NavBarGone and I guess never received enough notifications to confirm. Since 7 Notifications was disabled and updated today, does flashing order still matter since I did technically do the right order...

as for the battery, I'm fine with the default position - no need to move

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Haha, good to know! I had 7 Notifications already flashed, but disabled to test NavBarGone and I guess never received enough notifications to confirm. Since 7 Notifications was disabled and updated today, does flashing order still matter since I did technically do the right order...

as for the battery, I'm fine with the default position - no need to move
You'll have to see. NavbarGone should have both now, because of the order they were flashed.

I don't have a mod that removes the percentage but leaves the stock order. I might be able to splice some things together if you don't mind the order being changed.

Reactions: dimm0k

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
You'll have to see. NavbarGone should have both now, because of the order they were flashed.

I don't have a mod that removes the percentage but leaves the stock order. I might be able to splice some things together if you don't mind the order being changed.
I don't mind. whichever makes your life easier! thanks for these mods and for the quick updates!

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
Try this...remove all mods and reboot.
Flash percentage gone and reboot.
Flash NavbarGone.

You should be good but if your notifications aren't working, remove the percentage mod as the NavbarGone should have both.
Worked like a charm! at first I didn't think I would like the battery integer position swapped to the left of the battery thinking it wouldn't differentiate between the WiFi and battery icons, but position looks great! thanks again!

Reactions: Tulsadiver

Top Liked Posts