Themes / Apps / Mods Stand alone Clock, Navbargone, etc. Mods

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Statusbar 7 Notification is baked into most of these mods. Flash in Magisk App.

For most part, these cannot be flashed together. An exception is the Navbar Remover. You would need to flash that one second (after you have already flashed and rebooted after installing a different mod). You would then need to remove the mod you installed first, leaving only the Nabar Remover. It would contain both mods.

Smaller Statusbar mod is enabled by selecting waterfall cutout in developer settings. Screen will be full in landscape (no black bar and camera punch hole will show). This can be flashed together with other mods.

The battery Bar mod doesn't become active until you open the battery bar app.

Attached is the 3Minit Settings app. Install like any app.

You no longer have to flash the minitbatteryresources.apk separately since it is included in the 3Minit zip.

Battery percentage on the left side of the battery icon, Mod, should be compatible with right clock provided it is flashed after, right clock.

Special shout-out to @DaOldMan and @Grouxho whom made this mod possible!

Screenshot_20220126-184516.png

Screenshot_20220128-075335.png

Most of these are SystemUI mods and might not be compatible with any other SystemUI Mods you may have installed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android 12.1
Updated 5-3-22
May update

Right clock

Right clock-Navbar Swap

Navbar Swap

Navbar Gone

Battery "Percent Only"

Battery "Percent Only" Swap Navbar

Battery "Percent Only" - Right Clock

No Clock

7 Notification Mod

Battery Bar Mod

3Minit Battery

3Minit Battery, Right Clock

Smaller Statusbar 28dip

Smaller Statusbar 33dip

Invisible Power Button right

Invisible Power Button Left

Battery percentage on the left side of the battery icon

Battery percentage integer on the left side of the battery icon minus % symbol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 2-8-22
Android 12
February update

Right clock

Right clock-Navbar Swap

Navbar Swap

Navbar Gone

Battery "Percent Only"

Battery "Percent Only" Swap Navbar

Battery "Percent Only" - Right Clock

No Clock

7 Notification Mod

Battery Bar Mod

3Minit Battery

3Minit Battery, Right Clock

Smaller Statusbar 28dip

Smaller Statusbar 33dip

Invisible Power Button right

Invisible Power Button Left

Battery percentage on the left side of the battery icon

Battery percentage integer on the left side of the battery icon minus % symbol

-----------------------------------------------
If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
Feeling generous, send me a beer!
------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 3MinitBatterySettings.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Hung0702

Mar 1, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Just got my Pixel 6 and I'm glad to see @Tulsadiver offering right-clock mods and status-bar-size-fix. Unfortunate that they shouldn't be flashed together, but hopefully they'll eventually work together like on my 4a 5G. Great work, definitely recommended. Thanks!

Hung0702

Mar 1, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Great work! Really enjoying battgoneRC+waterfall28. Would you consider a version with battery percentage where the percent symbol (%) is replaced by the battery icon? I think that would look really clean. I did not see a suitable alternative in 3minit.
(but stock batt icon, not colored like the emoji)

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Great work! Really enjoying battgoneRC+waterfall28. Would you consider a version with battery percentage where the percent symbol (%) is replaced by the battery icon? I think that would look really clean. I did not see a suitable alternative in 3minit.

I managed to get rid of the percentage sign but unable to swap the percentage number to the left of the battery icon. I put a custom one in it's place that looks close but that removes the icon from the qs pulldown. I can put a custom battery there too but I'm having some padding issues so far.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013

Hey, you are welcome to try this. Remove the battgoneRC and reboot first. I asked for help on this one. Luckily, some great guys were able to come to the rescue.

Attachments

• BattpercentgoneswapRC.zip
    19.3 MB · Views: 8

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
No other visual mods.
I have Smallest width set to 432dp in Dev settings (400 dpi), probably that us why.
Could be. Mine is set to 411 and I have the pro. Are you using native gestures? I'm using FNG where you have to have the settings on 3 button.

Edit: try this one.

Attachments

• NavbarGone.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: bige93

Top Liked Posts