Standalone WP7 Emulator x86-x64, 1 click installer and shortcuts

Search This thread

julienrl

Aug 2, 2008
Ottawa
they do that all the time, other links should still work

nha my hotfile account expired... sorry guys :s. This file is legal :)

I am still seeding the torrents, I will put them in my dropbox and edit this post when its done.

64 bit torrent
32 bit torrent

I normally seed about 50% of the day minimum... and anyone who wants to contribute can just seed themselves when they are done!

Last edited:

matthenry87

Feb 24, 2009
Denver
Ran the installer.. Not a trace of the emulator found. Re-ran the installer and had it install to C:\HERE and again, didn't even create the folder..

...?

Windows 7 64bit

mKTank

Feb 7, 2011
I can't get it to work. Trying to open my WP7 image (.bin) with XDE.exe does nothing.

Kerox

Feb 14, 2011
Thanks

**Please note**
1.)I did right click it and enable compatibility mode.
2.)My CPU does support virtulization. (you may have to enable this in BIOS)
----------------------------------------
Just installed it on Windows 7 64bit.
Is absolutely fantastic and works a treat.
Thankyou very very very much.
----------------------------------------
Now just to figure out the networking side of things (any tips appreciated).

julienrl

Aug 2, 2008
Ottawa
well I am at it again!

I put the entire files on my dropbox for everyone to have full speed HTML downloads. I will leave the torrents in case people feel like using them, but I don't see much of a benefit other than longer-term storage if everyone keeps seeding it (which I don't expect people to).

If you enjoy the full speed downloads and the torrent files I host, please help me by adding more space to my dropbox!

just a note, once you are logged in you can go to https://www.dropbox.com/gs to see the progress of your and my bonus space.

Thanks!

The high speed (direct download) 64 bit version is here.

The high speed (direct download) x86 version is here.

swedan

Feb 3, 2010
Can someone maybe clarify if it's possible somehow to add an account. I can't add an account no matter if it's an Windows Live or a Facebook account. But web surf works.

Should you be able to add a Live account, and if so: how do you do it? Anyone knows?

swedan

Feb 3, 2010
Can someone maybe clarify if it's possible somehow to add an account. I can't add an account no matter if it's an Windows Live or a Facebook account. But web surf works.

Should you be able to add a Live account, and if so: how do you do it? Anyone knows?

This! I can't get it to work either. Says something about cannot signing in. Would be perfect if that could be solved. Is it possible?

.oisyn

Aug 3, 2009
Doesn't work, I'm getting empty install dir (x86) or no install dir at all (x64). Running Win 7 ultimate x64, and had the latest version of the official developer tools already installed.

It also ****ed up my existing developer tools. The emulator still works, but it no longer shows the small popup menu in the upperright corner. The back button does no longer seem to be functioning either. Excellent. :/

traxxus

Feb 26, 2010

+1

I try to add an Exchange account. No connection error. Surfing in browser works.

EDIT:

There's no accessible email app in the current public CTP.
Source: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo.../thread/c15012d9-2be3-4db7-9b5f-995b104ea99c/

:(:(

Last edited:

bleh815

May 6, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Download the official SDK iso, mount or unpack it and then install either sde_xde2-enu.msi or sde_xde2x64-enu.msi - that's it.

To deploy xaps (without installing the complete SDK) i suggest you to use XapDeployX. (The trick is to install CoreCon2 components and vs_sdeprolightup-enu from the 7.0 SDK)

Last edited:
Reactions: ReLeXX

Top Liked Posts