Star N8000, firmware and rom

Search This thread

seung_van16

May 11, 2013
Help

Hi, I've download and install the 20120705_e1808_v75_jbl1 and use the Sp flash tool . After i follow all the directions tit said and turn on my Star n8000 my phone goes into a white screen,

Can anybody help me fix the white screen so it can be shown on a actual screen,

Karlos11

Oct 20, 2012
Update Via SD card

yes can be updated via SD card as long as you have a Clockworkmod recovery installed.

Hey SAS... thanks for the reply... I'm still persevering!!!

No Clockworkmod I believe... I can get to the recovery menu where it says 'update via SD card' Is this Clockworkmod?

Do you know any files I can update from card?

I think I have a preloader issue as all the posts surrounding getting phone to talk to pc mention preloader appearing in device manager...

Any ideas? Thanks, Karl!

Noe Ortiz

May 16, 2013
Help with this phone

you may have new STAR N8000+
Brand Star
Model N8000+
Color Black
Shell Material Plastic
Mobile Phone Style Bar style
Operating System Android 4.0

CPU MTK6577 Cortex-A9 dual core 1.0GHz
RAM 512MB
ROM 4GB
Expansion Memory Support micro SD/TF card up to 32GB
Keyboard Type Virtual keyboard
Input Mode Handwritten and keyboard input
SIM Card Dual SIM card dual standby
Screen
Screen Size 5.0 inch
Screen Type TFT, capacitive 5-point touch screen
Resolution 800*480 pixels
Screen Color 260K colors
G-sensor Support
Network
Network System WCDMA/GSM
Frequency Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz;
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Network Connection 3G, WiFi, GPRS, WAP
Data Transfer
GPS Navigation Support built-in GPS chip for navigation, and also support A-GPS
Wi-Fi Support, IEEE802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth Support Bluetooth 2.0
USB Support USB 2.0 high speed data transmission
Main Applications
Audio Format MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
Video Format 3GP/MPEG4
Image Format JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG
E-Book Format TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
Ringtones Type Polyphonic/MP3
Camera Dual camera: 0.3 million pixels front camera, 8.0 million pixels back camera with auto focus and LED flashlight, up to 3264×2448 pixels resolution
Sound Recorder Support, built-in microphone for long time audio recording
Java NO
FM Radio Support, a 3.5mm earphones is needed
Game Support
SNS Service Support, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
Others
Phonebook 500
Message Support SMS/MMS
Speaker Support, built-in speaker
Microphone Support, built-in microphone
Battery Type 1300mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
Talk Time Up to 4 hours
Standby Time Up to 200 hours
Package including:
1 * Star N8000+ Smartphone
2 * Rechargeable Battery
1 * Power Adapter
1 * USB Cable
1 * 3.5mm Earphone

Hi, i have this phone, the problem is that suddenly it didn´t start anymore, only showed the android animation when i did turn on. So i try to Flash the ROM using SP Flash Tool and a ROM that i found online. Now the phone is bricked but the SP Flash tool still recognize it (i guess is just soft bricked), but when i try to flash another ROM image, i have an error image saying: BROM ERROR : S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE (1037).

Any idea what should i do now? thanks in advance! :good:

Karlos11

Oct 20, 2012
Any Ideas!

Hi there... I'd like to begin my first EVER post by thanking everyone for their time and dedication to this site... It has been like an android Bible to me and have learnt so much from the community here working together!

I am reluctant to write posts as there is usually someone who has had the same problems that have been resolved (as I'm a relatively late-comer to the AMAZING world of Android); but I have searched high and low for a solution to the myriad of problems I am currently encountering and have found several possible solutions - all of them failed!

The problem: I rooted this phone (Star N8000 MTK 6575 - Android 4.0.4 version 15 ALPS e1808_v75_jbl1_5640 ) with jinweibo-desktop, a while ago and it worked marvelously for a while.

I since downloaded many apps and was really happy with it. One day the phone started to freeze up and I had to remove the battery to restart. It rebooted ok. The freezing became more frequent, so I thought I'd do a factory reset and clear everything.

After this, the phone was still completely freezing frequently (mainly when typing but at other points too) resulting in me having to remove the battery to restart.

I then tried a back-up, but to my suprise SU said it did not have ROOT ACCESS. According to Zdevice Test, it says I do.

I then attempted to connect to my PC (the one I rooted it with) but despite installing numerous drivers for this device (ones on this site and some others) my computer won't recognise it, (this problem happened a while before the crashing and factory reset, so don't believe it's linked).

So currently I have a phone that:

a) says it is rooted, but won't allow any apps root access,
b) keeps freezing and crashing frequently,
c) Won't be recognised by my computer - USB debugging on

Things I've tried:

1) Factory resets
2) Clear eMMC data
3) Clear cache data
4) Installing all the drivers I could find for Star N8000 MTK6575 - 'The specified location does not contain information about your hardware' displays for any drivers.
5) Apply update from SD card in recovery mode (numerous .zip files from various places - only 2 do anything but stop mid-update; one says 'INVALID OTA PACKAGE, MISSING SCATTER' the other says 'E:Bad boot message - "sdota"' All the others just say 'SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED'
6) Trawling on XDA for solutions!

I have spent so long trying to fix this as although my phone is usable, the crashing is VERY frustrating, but I now feel lost, so if anyone has any advice on driver issue, .zip files to update from SD card, stopping the freezing, I'd be eternally grateful! I just feel if one of these issues could be resolved, I could resolve the others - maybe on SDK with a re-flash or using SP tool if my computer would recognise the device?

Thanks for your time reading this! Best regards, Karlos!

P.S. Every time I reboot, it says 'Android is Updating' which it never used to do! Thanks!

Hi guys... I am persevering with this and have tried so many things... I know there's a solution out there somewhere! Thanks to SAS for some ideas, but still not working!!!

See threads 1531, 1533 -1539 and 1543 for other things SAS 007 suggested and I've tried!

I'm willing to take logs and post them if that would provide more information!!!

Thanks in advance for your help, best regards, Karlos!!!

evergreens

May 20, 2013
1) Go to the engineering menu (on the telephone display type in combination) * # * # 3646633 # * # *.
2) Select the item AUDIO.
3) Find the parameter Speech enhancement (which will be edited to hear call)
4) Click on the Common Parameter and select - Normal mode.
5) Click on the Parameter - 0 and select Parameter - 6 (default is 400).
6) Getting to edit the parameter and change its value from 400 to 1, and then click on Set/save
once you have saved changes REBOOT Device...

This can also be done if you prefer using zopo toolbox or m-44 uncle toms toolbox(same-thing) by being rooted opening the tool and selecting engineering menu and applying the same values

IN AUDIO CHOOSE LOUDSPEAKER THEN CHANGE THE BOTTOM SETTING TO VALUE 148,BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO EXPERIMENT TO GET VOLUME THAT SUITS YOU...WARNING DO NOT OVER DO IT AND BLOW SPEAKER,ADJUST A LITTLE AT A TIME

I have tried this multiple times and it doesn't seem to be helping. are there any other options to increase my in-call volume or am I just out of luck? :confused:

sas007

May 20, 2012
kidderminster
I have tried this multiple times and it doesn't seem to be helping. are there any other options to increase my in-call volume or am I just out of luck? :confused:

Hi if this does not work or any volume apps from play do not not work then maybe is hardware problem.
sometimes installing new firmware helps but can also cause a few problems.if you do try new firmware ensure it is correct for your device.
make a note of baseband/kernel/model etc and match them.

Reactions: evergreens

evergreens

May 20, 2013
Hi if this does not work or any volume apps from play do not not work then maybe is hardware problem.
sometimes installing new firmware helps but can also cause a few problems.if you do try new firmware ensure it is correct for your device.
make a note of baseband/kernel/model etc and match them.

I have tried a few volume apps from the play store but none of them seem to have control for in-call volume. i'm probably just not using the right ones. could you name few/give suggestions?

sas007

May 20, 2012
kidderminster
I have tried a few volume apps from the play store but none of them seem to have control for in-call volume. i'm probably just not using the right ones. could you name few/give suggestions?

I carnt as i never use.if i was you i would reflash firmware...for me this would tell me if it is a firmware or hardware fault.
if its not firmware then its never going to get better..you can always make calls on loudspeaker i guess.
remember what i wrote about matching your firmware if you do re-flash.There are thousands of folks on here who ask for help because they never took the time to make sure the firmware was correct for their device.

Reactions: evergreens

Karlos11

Oct 20, 2012
Thanks for the Detailed Steps!

I have experienced so much frustration installing the drivers for the first time, in order to use it with SP-Flash Tool and SP-MDT Tool..

Hi there Jpalpano! Thanks for the detailed steps... I have tried them many times with a variety of drivers, but to no avail... Every time I get to step 7-8 on the first set up or the second set up, my computer just says 'the specified location does not contain any information about your hardware'.

I'm pretty sure I've deleted all previous drivers in USBDeview... I do have a USB used for my Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse... which does have a yellow question mark by 'Driver Interface, when I click the 'Show Hidden Devices' in the 'View' tab.

This is soooo frustrating as my phone needs flashing and doesn't currently work properly!!!

I'd be eternally grateful for any advice!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards, Karlos!

P.S. you can see other things I've tried on posts 1531, 1533 -1539 and 1543 of this thread!

evergreens

May 20, 2013
I carnt as i never use.if i was you i would reflash firmware...for me this would tell me if it is a firmware or hardware fault.
if its not firmware then its never going to get better..you can always make calls on loudspeaker i guess.
remember what i wrote about matching your firmware if you do re-flash.There are thousands of folks on here who ask for help because they never took the time to make sure the firmware was correct for their device.

I will give it a try, and I will be sure to make sure it is the correct firmware for my device. thanks for your help!

Ahmedomer2211

May 21, 2013
Dear Brothers / I bought Matrix Mobile Phone Android

I need I do it Root and Rohm and possible explanation and the programs used
And, if it is possible to have images of explanation, where I am a newbie and I do not have any experience in the field of mobile
Mobile evidence
1 - Manufacturer / Alps
2 - Model number (model) / A330
3 - version of the system / 10
4 - copy Alandroed / 4.03
5 - IMI (IMEI) 358902043093140
6 - the type of user / linux-server-build5
7 - dubbed / REL
8 - a kind of central processing unit (CPU) and the name of the second Altaemat group / armeabi-v7a
9 - a kind of central processing unit (CPU) and the name of the second Altaemat group / armeabi
10 - Name System / GRK39F
11 - an additional copy / m. Linux server build51358392821
12- The final version of the system //MATRIX/android-2x-gb2/ android -2x-gb2:4.03/GRK39F/1358392821:user/test-keys
13 - Mineral tools (hardware) / MT6575

Last edited:

admir1387

Feb 5, 2013
I need I do it Root and Rohm and possible explanation and the programs used
And, if it is possible to have images of explanation, where I am a newbie and I do not have any experience in the field of mobile
Mobile evidence
1 - Manufacturer / Alps
2 - Model number (model) / A330
3 - version of the system / 10
4 - copy Alandroed / 4.03
5 - IMI (IMEI) 358902043093140
6 - the type of user / linux-server-build5
7 - dubbed / REL
8 - a kind of central processing unit (CPU) and the name of the second Altaemat group / armeabi-v7a
9 - a kind of central processing unit (CPU) and the name of the second Altaemat group / armeabi
10 - Name System / GRK39F
11 - an additional copy / m. Linux server build51358392821
12- The final version of the system //MATRIX/android-2x-gb2/ android -2x-gb2:4.03/GRK39F/1358392821:user/test-keys
13 - Mineral tools (hardware) / MT6575

You're posting in the wrong area my friend. Find a forum for you phone, this is a forum for the star n8000

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Hey guys it's me again. Basically I got a replacement phone from the guy I bought the n8000. For anyone that is confused on what to do on flashing and rooting and has no clue what they're doing, then DONT DO ANYTHING TO THE PHONE. I completely messed up my phone while flashing it. I had no sound, wifi and data and blue tooth didn't work and I couldn't even take pictures so the phone was useless. Don't try to do this unless you know what you're doing. But the real reason I posted this was to see if anyone knew a way to get better picture quality? It kinda sucks on this phone... Maybe a good camera app? :p

Sent from my e1808_v75_jbl2_6628 using xda app-developers app

Ahmedomer2211

May 21, 2013
Thank you my brother Dear

You're posting in the wrong area my friend. Find a forum for you phone, this is a forum for the star n8000

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Hey guys it's me again. Basically I got a replacement phone from the guy I bought the n8000. For anyone that is confused on what to do on flashing and rooting and has no clue what they're doing, then DONT DO ANYTHING TO THE PHONE. I completely messed up my phone while flashing it. I had no sound, wifi and data and blue tooth didn't work and I couldn't even take pictures so the phone was useless. Don't try to do this unless you know what you're doing. But the real reason I posted this was to see if anyone knew a way to get better picture quality? It kinda sucks on this phone... Maybe a good camera app? :p

Sent from my e1808_v75_jbl2_6628 using xda app-developers app

[SIZE="<font><font>4</font></font>"]Thank you my brother Dear
I'm sorry, my brothers, if you chose the place of mistake TOPICAL I was looking for mtk 6575 Root Community for Mobile Wright participated in it
Thank you to the nicest beautiful and nicest friends forum
Greetings to you
[/SIZE]​

onehearts

May 23, 2013
memory swap

Sorry for ask .., does Star N8000 support Ram Expander/kernel swapp...? cause i dont see any post for it ..(or mybe i missed read )..:confused:

Last edited:

bracky1

Dec 31, 2005
Why root?

Hi,

I bought one of these and got it from china last week.

Model No e1808_v75_jbl2
Android 4.0.4
Kernel Version Tue Aug 7 14:19:32 CST 2012
Build No E1808_V75_JBL2_20120807

I have spent a good few hours going through this thread and I'm totally confused.

Everything on my phone works as it should and I have no issues with software or hardware.
All through the thread there are people with problems after flashing a rom.
There are one or two apps that I would like that need root access such as Droidmote.

So, is it possible to gain root access without flashing a new rom and potentially messing up the phone?

I'm sorry if this has been answered in the thread but, if it has, I couldn't find it or understand it.

From what I can gather so far I need to

Install drivers on my computer
Get a backup of my original rom
Root and flash a new rom
Hope everything works
If things go wrong I can re-flash with my original backup, but will I then lose root?

I see there are potential issues with having a JBL2, to do with the display drivers but, again, I wasn't really clear on what to do to solve them.

Or should I just be thankful that I have a fully working phone and forget about rooting? ;o)

onehearts

May 23, 2013
Star N8000 Ram Expander/kernel swapp.

Star N8000 Ram Expander/kernel swapp..is there any custom Rom for that.:)

Karlos11

Oct 20, 2012
TS sparky root

Hi,

I bought one of these and got it from china last week.

Model No e1808_v75_jbl2
Android 4.0.4
Kernel Version Tue Aug 7 14:19:32 CST 2012
Build No E1808_V75_JBL2_20120807

I have spent a good few hours going through this thread and I'm totally confused.

Everything on my phone works as it should and I have no issues with software or hardware.
All through the thread there are people with problems after flashing a rom.
There are one or two apps that I would like that need root access such as Droidmote.

So, is it possible to gain root access without flashing a new rom and potentially messing up the phone?

I'm sorry if this has been answered in the thread but, if it has, I couldn't find it or understand it.

From what I can gather so far I need to

Install drivers on my computer
Get a backup of my original rom
Root and flash a new rom
Hope everything works
If things go wrong I can re-flash with my original backup, but will I then lose root?

I see there are potential issues with having a JBL2, to do with the display drivers but, again, I wasn't really clear on what to do to solve them.

Or should I just be thankful that I have a fully working phone and forget about rooting? ;o)

Hi... have you tried SparkyRoot; you shouldn't need to reflash ROM, hope this helps!

Link to SparkyRoot app here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1526487

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here the official post of STAR N8000
    it is a different phone with different firmware of haipai Noble i9220 e Star I9220 dpad. For this phone you must see right topic.

here a photo of Star N8000
    the led is on the right of camera.

For flashing with FlashtooL see the good guide of Bruno martins:
    http://bm-smartphone-reviews.blogspot.it/2012/05/mt6575-flashing-tutorial.html#comment-form

Firmware Stock
    Latest (05.07.2012) official firmware for N8000 - 20120705_e1808_v75_jbl1l THANKS TO Kyrie1965
    http://narod.ru/disk/57204199001.bb08022cc3658b67af84bc83bd330b0c/20120705_e1808_v75_jbl1.zip.html

Changes (compared to 0612):
    - enhanced KD50M4-51NB-A4 display driver
    - TV bug fixes
    - RX—392A display driver bug fixes
    - OmniVision OV5640 sensor bug fixes
    - RX—323A display driver bug fixes

12 June Firmware with recovery stock Kernel 12 June
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yoirinkclioiq

CWM Recovery
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?htx4lkktne1jmzg

Root
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dlzzsq7fb1zlzzb
    Root by CWM with superuser
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m9ghiy5ml24miud
    Upgrade Root by CWM with SuperSu 0.94
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j4aewykt9e8u5b3

Repartiton FIx
    2gb
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1m6bprmy7o9hd37
    2,5gb
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?95kfu55t3x36t20

CUSTOM ROM
    STAR N8000 custom ROM: Taiwan101_STAR-N8000_V.05 BY JOHNNY
    https://rapidshare.com/files/1870830247/Taiwan101_STAR-N8000_V.05-1.zip

If after flashing, you have problems with your front camera or display, you must use SPMDT tool for flash new firmware and you must put the right settings for your device.
    soon i make a videoguide.... meanwhile people send me the setting that you have used..
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ycvu9ywv7vjnhv
    UPDATE 20-07-2012
    MT6575 Driver Installtion Step by Step

I have experienced so much frustration installing the drivers for the first time, in order to use it with SP-Flash Tool and SP-MDT Tool.
    It took a lot of research, trial and error, and hair-pulling activities before I was able to finally do it.

So to help our newbies out there, I hope this guide may help you.

This is for you if your problem is:
    • The Flasht Tool or SP-MDT Tool cannot detect your phone.
    • When you plug your phone, you hear it connecting, and disconnecting immediately in Windows.
    • Your phone goes into connecting and disconnecting state.
    • Your phone can be flashed via the SP-Flash Tool, but not through the SP-MDT Tool

The Basics:
    There are actually 2 different types of drivers for this phone:
    1. The USB driver
    - You need to have this installed in order for you to use it via ADB Devices, USB Debugging mode, TPSparky Root tool, etc.
    - This driver is needed for activities where the phone remains turned on.
    - The component of this driver will appear as MT65xx ADB Interface device
    2. The Preloader driver
    - You need to have this installed in order for you to use it with the Flashing Tool and SP-MDT Tool
    - This driver is needed for activities where the phone is turned off.
    - There are two components of this driver: The Meditatek USB VCOM driver and the Mediatek USB DA VCOM driver

The Tools:
    There are two types of tools you can use for updating this phone:
    1. The SP-Flash Tool
    - This is easier to use as long as you have correctly installed the device drivers
    - This is recommended for flashing only a few parts of the ROM, like for example, changing only the recovery, uboot, and boot images.
    2. The SP-MDT Tool
    - This is an advanced tool which allows you to set the display drivers
    - The installation of the driver is a little more complex for this tool in order for your phone to be detected
    - If you are able to successfully flash using the SP-Flashtool, but then your display is black, wrong color, twisted, etc, this tool is what you need.

There are a lot of people who are able to successfully install drivers and flash using the SP-Flashtool,
    but to no success when using the SP-MDT tool.
    In my experience, once I got to make the SP-MDT tool work, I had no use for SP-Flashtool anymore.

The Procedure
    First of all, if you have installed the drivers already, and think it doesn't work, I recommend to clear out all
    Android drivers you have installed using the USB Deview tool.
    Delete all those drivers there that starts with MT.
    Also delete any other drivers you might have installed for your old or other Android Devices.

ADB Interface Device
    1. Turn your phone on and switch on the USB Debuggin mode under Settings>Developer Options.
    2. Plug your phone to your computer
    3. On the Hardware Update Wizard, select Install from a specific list or specific location (Advanced) option. Click Next.
    4. Choose Don't search. I will choose the driver to install option. Click Next.
    5. On the Hardware Type screen, select Show All Devices then click Next. (Some of you may not see this screen)
    6. Click the Have Disk... button.
    7. On the pop-up, click the Browse button and look for the android_winusb.inf driver in your hard drive (link below).
      Open it then Click OK.
    8. Click the Next button and wait for Windows to install the driver.
    9. You may be notified by windows about failure for driver verification, just select Continue Anyway
    10. Once done, it should successfully install the driver.
    11. Check if you phone can be detected now via the ADB Devices.

You can now use the TPSparky root tool to root your phone and install SuperUser.

USB VCOM and USB DA VCOM drivers
    • Launch your Device Manager and Expand the Ports (COM & LPT) section.
    • Resize the screen ofyour Device Manager in a way that you see the Ports section without having to scroll down the window.
    • Make this window always visible. Do not minimize it.

PART 1
    1. Turn off your phone and remove the battery.
    2. Plug your phone into your PC and wait for it to be detected.
    3. Windows should automatically bring up the Hardware Update Wizard.
      If it did not, that means you have not totally deleted the old drivers using the USB Deview tool.
    4. On the Hardware Update Wizard, select Install from a specific list or specific location (Advanced) option. Click Next.
    5. Choose Don't search. I will choose the driver to install option. Click Next.
    6. On the Hardware Type screen, select Show All Devices then click Next. (Some may not see this screen)
    7. Click the Have Disk... button.
    8. On the pop-up, click the Browse button and look for the driver in your hard drive. Open it then Click OK.
    9. Click the Next button and wait for Windows to install the driver.
    10. You may be notified by windows about failure for driver verification, just select Continue Anyway
    11. Once done, it should successfully install the driver.
    12. The device manager should refresh and you should see the driver in the Ports section.
      But then you will notice it will disappear, and you will hear the USB disconnected sound right away. This is alright.

PART 2
    1. Disconnect your phone from USB
    2. Insert the battery back
    3. Plug your phone into the computer again.
    4. You should be prompted for the drivers again.
    5. Follow the same steps above and use the same driver file.
    6. Once installed, the phone will disappear from Device Manager again. That is alright. Do not worry.

After Parts 1 and 2 above, you should have been able to install both the USB VCOM and USB DA VCOM drivers.
    You should now be able to flash using both of the flash tools.

SP-Flashtool can detect it but not SP-MDT tool
    In order for SP-MDT tool to work, your driver should be installed between COM1 and COM16.
    If not, then SP-MDT cannot flash your phone.

To solve it, you must force assign the COM port for your phone.
    These steps are a little tricky so you must have quick hands.
    1. Turn off your phone and disconnect from your computer
    2. Remove battery for a few seconds, then put it back. Don't turn on.
    3. On your device manager, focus your eyes on the Ports section
    4. Connect your phone to the USB.
    5. The device manager shall refresh and you should see your phone under the Ports section with the COM# in parenthesis (ex: COM8).
      If the COM# of your phone is COM17 and up, then we have to change it.
      Your eyes should be quick because this will disappear in a few seconds.
    6. Disconnect again the phone from USB.
    7. Remove battery again, then put it back.
    8. Now, position your mouse over the part where you saw your phone in the Ports section.
    9. Connect your phone to the USB.
    10. When the Device Manager refreshes and shows your devices, immediately double click it before it disappears again.
    11. The properties of the device should now pop-up.
    12. Click the Port Setttings tab and click the Advanced.. button.
    13. On the bottom of the new window is a COM Port Number drop-down menu, showing the current port # assigned to your phone.
    14. Click the drop-down and select any available COM ports between COM1 and COM16. (I used COM8 with mine).
    15. Click OK, then OK again.
    16. Disconnect and Reconnect your phone again and make sure that device manager already show it under the COM# you assigned.
    17. Your device should now be detected by the SP-MDT Tool.
    This method is rather troublesome. If your SP-Flash Tool is already working, then stick with it. It is not sensitive to the COM# port number.
    If you just want to set the correct drivers, simply open the scatter file of the ROM you want to flash with SP-MDT Tool, set the drivers, then exit SP-MDT Tool.
    What it does is it saves that setting somehow in the uboot of the ROM.
    Then open SP-Flashtool, open the scatter file of the same ROM you set with MDT earlier, flash the uboot.bin.
    It should flash the uboot with the proper driver setting you made in SP-MDT tool.

If this steps have helped you, I will really appreciate if you thank me using the Thanks button, before just replying to my post and saying thanks.

android_winusb.inf driver.
    Hi johnnysnavely,

Here is the steps that i followed,
    1) open the "Multiport Flash Tool" click on -> File -> Open Download Agent File, a file browser window will open, select "MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin" file. ->refer to attached SP_MPD1.jpg
    2) click on Scatter File Button, a file browser window will open, go to JUNE ROM Folder and select "MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" file -> refer to attached SP_MPD2.jpg
    3) click on the button with "????????" on the right hand side of the screen, a "Choose LCD and Sensor" would pop-up, click on unlock , choose
    0v5640_yuv (back camera), hi704_yuv (front camera), RX_50RM_392A (display) on the 3 dropdown box. -> refer to attached SP_MPD3.jpg
    4) choose "Preloader --> DA" on the bottom right of the screen.

you have to check all com ports on the pc/laptop, you can remove and uninstall/install the deivces/drivers, please check the below site ->"www"

aximusers.com/forum/threads/7507-Removing-hidden-Com-ports-on-PC-High-com-numbers.-> refer to attached ComPort.jpg
    5)your Phone driver should be installed with 3-16 com ports, if not, you have uninstall other devices that are grey and installl the phone driver again with the phone plug into usb port. later unplug the phone after phone driver installation.

6) click on "startall" and plug the phone to the USB port.

Hope this helps
    Thanks angelobiz for all your help.

I am a pure newbie :(

I tried to follow the tutorial about flasing but I do not know where to find the file MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt !
    Should I create it ?

caviar

Here it is.