Starwars power on sound clip for the Epic

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I am releasing this Epic power on sound clip of Dark Vader and Dardlord under the following statement.
“Under the fair use doctrine of the U.S. copyright statute, it is permissible to use limited portions of a work including quotes, for purposes such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, and scholarly reports. There are no legal rules permitting the use of a specific number of words, a certain number of musical notes, or percentage of a work. Whether a particular use qualifies as fair use depends on all the circumstances.”
If anyone knows or feels that I am in violation of copyright laws, please advise and I will remove from it from the post. Otherwise, feel free to make a comment, criticize the work. I know that most of you are “scholarly” individuals and will gain benefit from this work. The two sound clips were obtained from multiple websites. They were run through a digital processor and volume is reduced by 35%. Hopefully, you will not be embarrassed if you happen to boot up your phone in a quiet room.

Dark Vader “What is thy bidding my master”
Dardlord “Welcome young Skywalker, I have been expecting you”

Attachments

• Starwars_PowerOn_Clip_CWM3_signed.zip
    419.7 KB · Views: 161

teh shakes

Nov 22, 2010
Starwars

Man I have to thank you for this add on sound effect! This is Banging! Really Friggin' Cool! I like how it just says that at boot man it's really really awesome! Thank You for the Boot Up Sound Effect buddy!

:D :cool:

- Teh Shakes

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
I am releasing this Epic power on sound clip of Dark Vader and Dardlord under the following statement.
“Under the fair use doctrine of the U.S. copyright statute, it is permissible to use limited portions of a work including quotes, for purposes such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, and scholarly reports. There are no legal rules permitting the use of a specific number of words, a certain number of musical notes, or percentage of a work. Whether a particular use qualifies as fair use depends on all the circumstances.”
If anyone knows or feels that I am in violation of copyright laws, please advise and I will remove from it from the post. Otherwise, feel free to make a comment, criticize the work. I know that most of you are “scholarly” individuals and will gain benefit from this work. The two sound clips were obtained from multiple websites. They were run through a digital processor and volume is reduced by 35%. Hopefully, you will not be embarrassed if you happen to boot up your phone in a quiet room.

Jstine, do you happen to know the maximum size this file can be? I'm working on one as well.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Jstine, do you happen to know the maximum size this file can be? I'm working on one as well.

I don't know the max size, but I know that the clip needs to be under 30 secs. I tried to make one larger/longer and it didn't work. So I would say .5 mb's in size and no longer than 30 secs for my guess.

abrcrmdl23

Dec 5, 2010
ohio
So I have the syndicate rom how to I get this to work I downloaded it but it doesn't show up on my phone in the file folder when I open it? Help please.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

m5james

Aug 27, 2010
YouTube video anyone? I thought that was the standard when creating things like this so we can see it before we try it :)

abrcrmdl23

Dec 5, 2010
ohio
Ok thanks that was what I was thinking after I thought about it for a minute. Is there a way to go back to the normal sydcate startup sound if I don't like this for some reason?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ok thanks that was what I was thinking after I thought about it for a minute. Is there a way to go back to the normal sydcate startup sound if I don't like this for some reason?

Here you go.
    Have you gotten past the 6 second limit? I can't get a file to play longer than 6 regarless of the size. It's not half a meg, the one I'm using.

Yes, the clip posted is about 22 sec. Post you wav and let me what the problem is.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone