I searched for this status thread and could not find it. Could you please help my retarded self. TIA.
Thank you. No wonder I didn't find it... I'd never have thought of looking for it with Lollipop/Marshmallow in the title.
Have you see how long it took for Xposed for N to be released?I don't want to sound impatient but are we expected to wait for stable, or at least usable Xposed for Oreo as long as we did on Xposed for Nougat?
In my opinion I really don't think the wait will be anywhere near as long. Nougat has some serious "under the hood" changes from Marshmallow. It was great for phones but a big middle finger to Xposed. My main thing is porting, but what I've seen and read Oreo doesn't seem to be such a big change like Nougat was. I wouldn't expect it tomorrow, but I would guess it will definitely be much less than a year. Patience is everything when it comes to this thoughI don't want to sound impatient but are we expected to wait for stable, or at least usable Xposed for Oreo as long as we did on Xposed for Nougat?
I don't believe it. Sorry even I am not very active in writing on xda I am reading. There isn't even a stable version for Nougat and people are asking about Oreo. Folks don't forget that the developer is doing that in his private time, he has a private life. It's ready when it's done. Also there are more as enough links in the forum which refere to comments from the developer regarding xposed on nougat and / or Oreo.
Google starting working on Android 9.. Will there be xposed for this version? Lol.. Rofl
Enviado desde mi SM-T813 mediante Tapatalk
I know many of you are waiting for Oreo support, and indeed I'm pretty far with that. 95% of the code are ported, basic functionality is working on Genymotion. The remaining 5% are obviously those parts of the code which are more difficult to port. I literally just upgraded my primary device to Android 8.1, so I can hopefully start some real testing soon.
I hope the oreo it's just an evolution of nougat. Same as lollipop to marshmallow.