• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Statusbar Notification Icon Limit Increased to 7

Search This thread

kdoggy

Jun 23, 2010
I feel stupid asking this but how do you flash this zip?!

I just came off a Nexus 6 to a P4 XL and I don't remember what we did before TWRP on N6?! LOL! ;P

rickysidhu_

Apr 1, 2016
Vancouver
OnePlus 9
No sir. Stock only. If you upload your framework and systemui I can try and make you one.
You are an absolute legend my friend!

Here's a link to the files:

https://cp.sync.com/dl/7d4d92d90/e9azf9te-5irsp3iy-fep4gznn-wb2ky8cq

This is my first time uploading such files so if they are wrong, if you could guide me to where I could extract them, I'll upload the correct ones right away!

Thanks again, your work is greatly appreciated!! :highfive: if you have any Patreon/donation link, I'd be more than happy to contribute!

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
You are an absolute legend my friend!

Here's a link to the files:

https://cp.sync.com/dl/7d4d92d90/e9azf9te-5irsp3iy-fep4gznn-wb2ky8cq

This is my first time uploading such files so if they are wrong, if you could guide me to where I could extract them, I'll upload the correct ones right away!

Thanks again, your work is greatly appreciated!! :highfive: if you have any Patreon/donation link, I'd be more than happy to contribute!

Where did you get the systemui from? Normally it would be in the product/priv-app/SystemUI folder.

rickysidhu_

Apr 1, 2016
Vancouver
OnePlus 9

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013

Attachments

• Magisk_Module_Vrthemer.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: rickysidhu_

rickysidhu_

Apr 1, 2016
Vancouver
OnePlus 9
You can try flashing this. One question, when you look into your magisk manager where your modules are, do you see one for Pixel Dust?
It worked!! Thank you so much! This was basically the last thing to complete my setup after flashing a custom ROM. I am very grateful for your efforts and time :)

To answer your question, no there is no Pixel Dust module

And I have a question myself, would this module need updating every Pixel Dust update? If yes, is there a way I can modify the zip you gave me to allow it to work on future versions of the ROM? Just for the whole "teach a man to fish" thing haha

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
It worked!! Thank you so much! This was basically the last thing to complete my setup after flashing a custom ROM. I am very grateful for your efforts and time :)

To answer your question, no there is no Pixel Dust module

And I have a question myself, would this module need updating every Pixel Dust update? If yes, is there a way I can modify the zip you gave me to allow it to work on future versions of the ROM? Just for the whole "teach a man to fish" thing haha

I don't mind showing you what to modify if you know how to decompile and recompile apks. We are getting Android 11 soon and everything is going to change.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I am not exactly sure how to decompile apk's but I'm sure with a bit of research I can figure it out! Is it wise to use apps such as APK Tool for this or do you recommend something else?

See my signature? Ticklemyandroid.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1633333

Tip: always install framework-res.apk before decompiling the apks. It truly is the framework (blueprint) of your phone. Apks and jar files use this framework to decode various public IDs (or identifiers).

Last edited:

rickysidhu_

Apr 1, 2016
Vancouver
OnePlus 9

rickysidhu_

Apr 1, 2016
Vancouver
OnePlus 9
One other thing. Your computer is going to see the program as a virus. You will need to add the folder as exempt from scanning in your anti-virus settings or it will delete the executable that runs the program.
Thanks for the tip! Just waiting on my new computer to ship as I want to setup my work environment on that. Hopefully it arrives soon :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts