• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Statusbar Size Fix

Search This thread

lwrncslcd

Mar 23, 2019
Hi! Been a fan of your work the very day I bought my Pixel 5 a month ago.

I'd like to ask a favor if it's possible for the status bar size to go smaller? I'd like to have symmetry between the statusbar and the gesture-pill bacground. I think the pill background is just a little bit smaller than the your statusbar size fix. Pls see screenshot to confirm.

Also, I have G-Visual Mod magisk module installed for hidding the gesture-pill (but not the background of the pill) as this does not break Google Camera functionality. And at the same time I'm using the status bar padding from the same G-Visual module because your clock position fix does not work with ProtonAOSP rom (clock is hidden behind the camera hole and the custom padding I used is 24dp).

Thank you so much! Would appreciate it a lot if you look into my request and I'll send some your way.

Edit: did some rough math in photoshop and 20dp-16dp would be ideal, best if 16 and I don't care how ridiculously small the icons and time becomes haha, I just want that damn symmetry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-155229_Fennec.png
    Screenshot_20210422-155229_Fennec.png
    228.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hi! Been a fan of your work the very day I bought my Pixel 5 a month ago.

I'd like to ask a favor if it's possible for the status bar size to go smaller? I'd like to have symmetry between the statusbar and the gesture-pill bacground. I think the pill background is just a little bit smaller than the your statusbar size fix. Pls see screenshot to confirm.

Also, I have G-Visual Mod magisk module installed for hidding the gesture-pill (but not the background of the pill) as this does not break Google Camera functionality. And at the same time I'm using the status bar padding from the same G-Visual module because your clock position fix does not work with ProtonAOSP rom (clock is hidden behind the camera hole and the custom padding I used is 24dp).

Thank you so much! Would appreciate it a lot if you look into my request and I'll send some your way.

Edit: did some rough math in photoshop and 20dp-16dp would be ideal, best if 16 and I don't care how ridiculously small the icons and time becomes haha, I just want that damn symmetry
You are welcome to try this. 18 dip.

The reason these don't work together is part of the mods are modifying the SystemUI and you can't modify it twice.

Attachments

• LCwaterfall18.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 13

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
You are welcome to try this. 18 dip.

The reason these don't work together is part of the mods are modifying the SystemUI and you can't modify it twice.
Hey dev off topic but if its possible on latest dp3 android 12 Google seemed to have removed the ringer/volume icons for status bar but it only shows in qs header which is weird so is there a way u can add them back?

Thanks in advance
Screenshot_20210423-195326.png
Screenshot_20210423-195345~01.png

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Reactions: Jiggs82

Buddhaog

Nov 2, 2018
Sarasota
Google Pixel 5

Top Liked Posts