• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Statusbar Size Fix

Search This thread

Might414

Dec 2, 2020
没有QS的时钟如何下拉?
Screenshot_20210615-075548~3.png

anonxlg

Sep 3, 2011
I don't have a pixel, I have essential phone:
Not sure if it comes across, but there's an every slight gap between the camera notch, and the bottom of the status bar, probably just a few pixels high, and it's kind of bothering me.

I've been trying to find where to find the 'statusbarsize' parameter in the systemui and framework apk in systems folder without any luck, so I'm hoping this could work, but I don't know what the 'waterfall' is.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I don't have a pixel, I have essential phone:

Not sure if it comes across, but there's an every slight gap between the camera notch, and the bottom of the status bar, probably just a few pixels high, and it's kind of bothering me.

I've been trying to find where to find the 'statusbarsize' parameter in the systemui and framework apk in systems folder without any luck, so I'm hoping this could work, but I don't know what the 'waterfall' is.
You might not have it. It would be in developer settings, cutout view.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
That's a shame. If you have time and don't mind, can you explain how to modify the statusbar height?
I'm blindly looking through systemui and framework apk's xml files for some dimension tag, if that's even how you do it, without any luck.
If you don't have a cutout view, I can't help you. It's not the status bar size that is the problem.

In developer settings, look for this:
Waterfall cutout is what you need.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-203532.png
    Screenshot_20210806-203532.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 13

Top Liked Posts