• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Statusbar Size Fix

Search This thread

jemeljsh

Jul 20, 2012
Riga
my bad, should have read the thread, now it looks perfect <3 thx

Could you please check how does it look when open app for example Phone app?

The reduced status bar looks awesome, but, if with stock status bar size the Camera cutout was symmetrical right in between the status bar and when opening app the respective's app Top part would adjust and its Search bar or whatever would fall right under the camera cutout, now with reduced size of the status bar in apps like here in the posted example with Phone app, its search box no longer seperates itself from the Camera cuttout and the camera cutout is in part of the search box
Screenshot-20201110-153343.png

I had it installed with default font size, default screen size and Waterfall cutout selected..

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011

The reduced status bar looks awesome, but, if with stock status bar size the Camera cutout was symmetrical right in between the status bar and when opening app the respective's app Top part would adjust and its Search bar or whatever would fall right under the camera cutout, now with reduced size of the status bar in apps like here in the posted example with Phone app, its search box no longer seperates itself from the Camera cuttout and the camera cutout is in part of the search box

I had it installed with default font size, default screen size and Waterfall cutout selected..
It wasn't adjusting, the statusbar was just huge and pushed everything below the cutout it then colored it so it looks like part of the background. Since the statusbar is smaller now everything is pulled up essentially, drawback for a smaller bar which is OK in my mind. You can still press everything that shows up behind it.

el_pelosss

Apr 5, 2018
hello I have a problem. install the module with the clock on the left. then install the center and right modules ... but they don't work for me ... it always stays on the left. I have deleted the modules uninstalled restarted but it doesn't work .... solutions

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
hello I have a problem. install the module with the clock on the left. then install the center and right modules ... but they don't work for me ... it always stays on the left. I have deleted the modules uninstalled restarted but it doesn't work .... solutions

The solution is to just install the one you want. Not all of them.....

motes

Dec 20, 2010
Its possible to make the bar thin, but just at the bottom of punched hole?? The waterfall cutout it's too mutch, and the clock its not well centred...
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013

Screenshot-20201110-153343.png

Here's one with a larger statusbar. I have no way of knowing where the camera cutout falls since I don't have this phone.

Attachments

• CCwaterfall36.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 31

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
A Little bit complicate to instal a custom font, but i will give a chance! Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Here is a copy of comic sans font if you want to try it. Unzip the CFI folder directly on your internal sdcard and flash the CFI_2.3.zip installer in magisk.

Attachments

• CFI.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • CFI_2.3.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

Top Liked Posts